Black Ops Multiplayer Problems. -TO TREYARCH-

I have noticed that there are a LOT of random bugs in Black Ops multiplayer. For example, here are a few:

1. No killstreaks can be chosen in combat training/ multiplayer.

2. Joining random game modes when trying to join a game. (Ex: Choose TDM but go to FFA)

3. Being sent to a random persons private match when trying to join a game.

4. Being sent to a random persons theater mode when trying to join a game.

5. Joining a Wager Match and being sent back to the multilayer menu during the loading screen. (And you loose your wagered CP)

6. The most annoying one, having the host a private match changed to a random person. (This is really annoying especially if you have a lot of people and you are trying to play mike myers or zombies or something)

7. And also buying things (guns, perks, attachments) and having your CP be spent, but whatever you spent it on, is not bought.

Ok, so those are just a few problems that people have been having and that my friends are having. I have had 2, 3, 4, 6, and 5 happen to me and I have only had the game for a few days.

Am I complaining? No not at all, this is just a message to Treyarch for them to fix and to the players as a warning.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For the killstreak one, maybe your not a high enough level? Idk, maybe you haven't unlocked Killstreaks yet and thats why you can't change them...for the other ones, we'll just have to bear with them until another patch is released...and I hope they unpatch sniping while they're at it because it effected hardscoping as well

3. Being sent to a random persons private match when trying to join a game.

Haven't had any of these problems, but in regards to this, I guess DJ Vahn said that this is not a bug. There are evidently Custom game options that allow this to happen.

I haven't tested it personally though.

I have never seen these problems you are the first to talk about them I'm almost positive your making them up. With the kill streaks your not a high enough level. You should probably play the game a little bit more before you complain and b*tch about it. :facepalm:

I have the problem where I join a random private match, or a different gametype all the time, it is very annoying, these are the only ones I have seen or heard about however.

And as I have said before, that is what patches are for, don't worry, Treyarch will fix it.

In addition to all of the problems stated above...and yes, I search for certain gametypes and get placed in completely unrelated matches/gametypes. I search for TDM and have been placed in someone else's random parties, including theater mode, combat training, and wager matches.

Additionally, the game is literally making my router overload on a daily basis. For whatever reason, my Linksys 610N, the best router that linksys offers (@ a whopping $200), is handling the game's connectivity very, very poorly. Over this last weekend, I had to reset my router more than ten times, because I would be the host of the match, everyone would get booted from the XBL party & match I was in, then disconnect me from XBL when I got to the menu...then I would either have to wait >30min or reset my router. :evil:

I have Optimum Boost, yielding an average of 25mbps & the best router locally available to me...why am I having these ridiculous connection issues just because of XBL?

Best,

OG RJ

I have never seen these problems you are the first to talk about them I'm almost positive your making them up. With the kill streaks your not a high enough level. You should probably play the game a little bit more before you complain and b*tch about it. :facepalm:

Ok, you think I'm making these problems up? Well I'm not and here is proof which I got in 2 seconds from Google:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/960189-call-of-duty-black-ops/57129238

And I'm not complaining about anything as I already said, I am simply letting Treyarch know of some of the issues in the game which I payed 80 bucks for.