Der Riese-->Kino. Samantha's Back Story

thegrix

Richtofen's opening dialogue, while Kino is loading, had this question in it...

"Where did the little girl disappear to?" (Samantha)

Richtofen does not say she "dies", he asks where she "disappeared" to, which may mean that Maxis did indeed teleport Samantha away from the hellhound in Der Riese.

Now that we see Samantha's bedroom in the teleporter, is it possible that Maxis put a teleporter in Samantha's room (or some time of teleportation device)? And in W@W Der Riese, did Maxis teleport Samantha to her bedroom to keep her safe? (For the time being)

I guess only time will tell... :roll:

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are two versions of her room. The pleasant one, and the one that looks like a hellhound attacked her.

We do not know what happened in her room. (Yet)

Yes, it is possible a hellhound attacked her.

She was more than likely teleported to her "pleasant" room...

I still do not think she is dead, but that is just me. :)

The two rooms can be explained with multiverse theroy. She was transported to both rooms. One in the time line where the zombies were stopped at der riesse and the other where fluffy went after her and the Nazi won the war .

Very plausible. This theory does make some sense.

• 1 month later...

I think that Samantha was teleported to her normal room and while there she hatched a plan to get revenge on Rictophen she then has power to control either the zombies/hellhounds/or fates of the heroes (the difficult part of this theory is how she has the ability to control the zombies)

Regardless I think she went mad with power and revenge which explains how her room got zombified/blOody

Where she is now. Not even Rictophen knows.

I KNOW WHAT HAPPENED! When Maxis attempted to teleport Fluffy, Samantha's dog. What happened? The dog was teleported, but it came back in a ball of electricity. And it became a hellhound, or in other words, evil.

Then Samantha, now evil, was teleported away to be saved from being eaten by the hellhound. And while Dr. Maxis was being killed by the hellhound, Samantha was being teleported to her room where she was unable to leave. So she created a game where she could control 4 war hero's which where survivors in the zombie attack, and play a little game with them.

And since the teleporter sends you to a certain place at random time in Samantha's bedroom, it means that when you go to Sam's bedroom and it's clean and nice, that means the time was before Edward Richtophen betrayed Maxis and teleported Sam to her room. It also means that when you teleport to Sam's bedroom and it's dirty and destroyed, than the time is after Sam was teleported there.

The reason why the room is messed up is because a zombie probably came in and killed Samantha while she was playing the game. Sam now becomes a ghost. And after all, a spirit needs to finish what it started before it can ascend to heaven. That is why she is evil and tries to kill the 4 man team, so she can finish the game. Why is there a giant teddy bear in the room? Because the teddy bear is a big time symbol of evil in all the Call of Duty games.

Maybe that is why Ascension is the name of the next zombie map?

But the question is, why is the map at a cosmodrome? There is much more to be uncovered.

I KNOW WHAT HAPPENED! When Maxis attempted to teleport Fluffy, Samantha's dog. What happened? The dog was teleported, but it came back in a ball of electricity. And it became a hellhound, or in other words, evil.

Then Samantha, now evil, was teleported away to be saved from being eaten by the hellhound. And while Dr. Maxis was being killed by the hellhound, Samantha was being teleported to her room where she was unable to leave. So she created a game where she could control 4 war hero's which where survivors in the zombie attack, and play a little game with them.

And since the teleporter sends you to a certain place at random time in Samantha's bedroom, it means that when you go to Sam's bedroom and it's clean and nice, that means the time was before Edward Richtophen betrayed Maxis and teleported Sam to her room. It also means that when you teleport to Sam's bedroom and it's dirty and destroyed, than the time is after Sam was teleported there.

The reason why the room is messed up is because a zombie probably came in and killed Samantha while she was playing the game. Sam now becomes a ghost. And after all, a spirit needs to finish what it started before it can ascend to heaven. That is why she is evil and tries to kill the 4 man team, so she can finish the game. Why is there a giant teddy bear in the room? Because the teddy bear is a big time symbol of evil in all the Call of Duty games.

But the question is, why is the map at a cosmodrome? There is much more to be uncovered.

Nice theory, and good question.

But i agree with some of the first posts, i think she's not dead, but she's just angry towards richtofen, who is evil himself. She was transported to her room, but i think that it wasn't because a teleportation device was there, but instead, it randomly sent her to a different time, place, or even dimension, but she just happened to end up in her room. I do agree with the thought of her creating a game, where she could play with the four heroes, but what about richtofen? i thought she hated him, so why would he be one of the heroes? I don't think that she could control the zombies, they were already there, so she probably just plays with them by letting the heroes kill them?

that's my theory.

It don't mean I am right but I think Sam and maxis teleported and they both survived and got eaten by zombies but because she trys to get revenge on eddy and controls the zombies to kill him but the power of 4 made it impossible to kill him so she now trys to kill them all.

when the 4 teleport away to Kino so sam cant get there yet [i dont know why] but eddy brain washes the other 3 so they forget about the whole Der Riese thing [brains]

Sam gets to Kino and starts to relese the zombies and another kind of zombie that was not long made in the time that they were in [i dont know what happens next ,that will happen in map pack 1 but what I think is one of the characters dies in Kino]

:twisted: :twisted:

It don't mean I am right but I think Sam and maxis teleported and they both survived and got eaten by zombies but because she trys to get revenge on eddy and controls the zombies to kill him but the power of 4 made it impossible to kill him so she now trys to kill them all.

when the 4 teleport away to Kino so sam cant get there yet [i dont know why] but eddy brain washes the other 3 so they forget about the whole Der Riese thing [brains]

Sam gets to Kino and starts to relese the zombies and another kind of zombie that was not long made in the time that they were in [i dont know what happens next ,that will happen in map pack 1 but what I think is one of the characters dies in Kino]

U think one of the character's will die? NONONONONONOOOOOOOO! That would suck so epically!!!!!!!!! And if so, hopefully takio and not the other three.

U think one of the character's will die? NONONONONONOOOOOOOO! That would suck so epically!!!!!!!!! And if so, hopefully takio and not the other three.

Treyarc already practically confirmed that the 4 would all return in the Ascension. And To the person who made the [amazing] post about Sam just making this a game, I agree with you. And to whoever asked why Richtofen would be one of the war heroes, I can think of one word to explain that. REVENGE!

The two rooms can be explained with multivese theroy. She was transported to both rooms .one in the time line where the zombies were stoped at der riesse and the other where fluffy went after her and the Nazi won the war .

there is also the chance that the teleporter goes into the past or both alternate timelines and through time she could have gone backwards after fluffy attacked the rooms.

Nice theory, and good question.

But i agree with some of the first posts, i think she's not dead, but she's just angry towards richtofen, who is evil himself. She was transported to her room, but i think that it wasn't because a teleportation device was there, but instead, it randomly sent her to a different time, place, or even dimension, but she just happened to end up in her room. I do agree with the thought of her creating a game, where she could play with the four heroes, but what about richtofen? i thought she hated him, so why would he be one of the heroes? I don't think that she could control the zombies, they were already there, so she probably just plays with them by letting the heroes kill them?

that's my theory.

I agree with all of that except I think that Richtofen is insane and not evil if you listen to his lines he randomly changes from normal voice to crazy Nazi voice.

• 2 weeks later...

Was thinking about this yesterday when I was reading someones Abracadavre analysis. You know how some people(especially with the release of the new map/song) talk about how Samantha has two different sides?(The Innocent & 115/demon Sam) Maybe these rooms have nothing to do with telling the story about what occurred with the teleporter but they may actually be a representation of Samantha's Mind and the two sides she has. This would explain the presence of the demonic teddy bear(her corrupt side) in the bloody room. Just my thoughts.

Was thinking about this yesterday when I was reading someones Abracadavre analysis. You know how some people(especially with the release of the new map/song) talk about how Samantha has two different sides?(The Innocent & 115/demon Sam) Maybe these rooms have nothing to do with telling the story about what occurred with the teleporter but they may actually be a representation of Samantha's Mind and the two sides she has. This would explain the presence of the demonic teddy bear(her corrupt side) in the bloody room. Just my thoughts.

Well, good theory, we should try and see if any of this links to ascension now that the map has been released.

well in kino on pc when you go onto noclip mode ( the one where you can fly around ) and go into samanthas room without being teleported there.

there is something that isnt there when teleportd. a map layout of kino and the 4 heroes along with a teddy bear looking over them.

i am not lying i personally have not got pc mode so i cant confirm this. but i DID infact see another person on youtube do it. he didnt pay much attention to it though but i still noticed. :shock: it scared me at first

well in kino on pc when you go onto noclip mode ( the one where you can fly around ) and go into samanthas room without being teleported there.

there is something that isnt there when teleportd. a map layout of kino and the 4 heroes along with a teddy bear looking over them.

i am not lying i personally have not got pc mode so i cant confirm this. but i DID infact see another person on youtube do it. he didnt pay much attention to it though but i still noticed. :shock: it scared me at first

That isn't a layout of kino, it's a layout of der riese, and it does show up when you are teleported, unless the pc mode is different, which i doubt.

• 2 weeks later...

He says disappeared because when he trapped her and Maxis in the room with Fluffy, I'm assuming he never found her body and only knew that she disappeared. But as she sends the zombie horde after him and his test subjects (Tank, Takeo, and nikolai) he is slowly learning more about her and how she controls stuff.

As I explain here:http://www.callofdutyzombies.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=53&p=67802

She resides in Aether which would explain the disappearance through a teleporter and her presence in teleportation of the box and freeing Gersch who was trapped by Samantha in Aether.

-BlackOpsTiger :mrgreen:

^ Indeed.

The next map location is beyond me, but as far as this story goes, things are quickly beginning to unravel here. Notice how Richtofen seems on-edge about activating the teleporters in Der Riese, his quotes clearly try to cover any signs of him being there (Or in the very least, act like he doesn't remember either, just like how the other three have forgot things)

Then in Ascension, almost every time you PaP, Tank, Nikolai and Takeo all have something to say about each other, or some memory they forgot and seem to have a feeling about. So in other words, we're starting to hit a climax here between Samantha and the four. The further we get, the more is known about Sam, and the more things become clear with the three, leaving Richtofen more and more uneasy and insane, of course.