[Tutorial] How to Beat the Pentagon Thief +Trophy/Achivement

MagisterPS3

This is an easy way to gain the "Hands off the Merchandise" Trophy/Achivement which requires you to kill the Pentagon thief before he takes your guns.

I accomplished this on Solo.

When you start off, make sure you get Quick Revive. Start saving up points until you have a total of 4550.

Make a crawler, and make your way down to the power switch, at the lowest floor. You will have to open a door, a lift, spend 250 points to go down in the lift, open 2 more barriers, and spend another 250 points to go down in the second lift.

Turn the power on, and go back up to the second floor (war room) in the lift.

Press all the defcon switches until it is on defcon 5. Kill the crawler.

The Pentagon Thief may or may not appear on the next round. If he doesn't keep going up and down in the first lift until all of the zombies are dead.

When you hear the power going off the Pentagon thief has arrived. Make sure you are in the war room (with a clear line of sight of the stairs) and IMMEDIATELY cook a grenade and down yourself. Your quick revive will stop you dieing. It will also give you Packapunched M1911s!(They shoot grenades)

*You don't need to be anywhere near the Packapunch machine, or use it! =)

Just shoot rapidly at the thief with your M1911 grenades and you should get the Trophy/Achivement.

Thanks for reading, I appreciate it!

Donate me some brains if this helped you!

Regards

MagisterPS3

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont think the m1911's are a glitch. Those are the PaP'd version of the m1911. Normally you would just die with a regular m1911, but i think treayrch made it so that you have something good when your in last stand so you can kill all the zombies around you so you dont immediately die again once you revive yourself.

Just killed him today in a group, this is how...

We camped in the lift on the first/second floor, ending each round on the top floor.

When the alarms went off for the "Theif" we all went to the spawn room and in front of the teleporter leading to the 3rd floor there is a very long table. We all stood behind it and changed to bad guns. When there was 1 person left that 1 person would start doing laps around the table while the other 3 people sprayed him with bullets, eventually killing him.

tl;dr do laps around stuff.

IMMEDIATELY cook a grenade and down yourself. Your quick revive will stop you dieing. It will also give you Packapunched M1911s!(They shoot grenades)

Holy Cow, really? :o

That's a brilliant method! :D

Except you need to keep buying quick revive, and you lose your guns anyway so might as well just let him

take it.

Plus, if he takes the PaPed M1911 then you are reaaaally screwed! :|

But I guess it's still an awesome tactic for getting the trophy! :D

KUDOS!

IMMEDIATELY cook a grenade and down yourself. Your quick revive will stop you dieing. It will also give you Packapunched M1911s!(They shoot grenades)

Holy Cow, really? :o

That's a brilliant method! :D

Except you need to keep buying quick revive, and you lose your guns anyway so might as well just let him

take it.

Plus, if he takes the PaPed M1911 then you are reaaaally screwed! :|

But I guess it's still an awesome tactic for getting the trophy! :D

KUDOS!

you dont lose your guns, you only loss your perks

you dont lose your guns, you only loss your perks

You have to lose atleast one gun...

Because you get given a M1911....

It's not going to give you three guns!!

So Ner!!! :x

no if you use this method you dont lose your two/one guns that you had before, since you have to keep your weapons in order to gewt the achevment

you never keep your pistol you have in last stand