Video Tape Found in Kino Der Untoten *Big find*

Guest xeinpo

Ok so i didnt get a chance to try out this tape...damn creepers...but i know where to find it...sort of...ok im going a bit fast so im going to start from the start.I was looking for easter eggs and Radios and stuff and while searching i decided to teleport. Now after spending time in the Pack A Punch room i teleported to sams bedroom...the destroyed one...this is the one with the flames and dark atmoshphere and stuff.Well while i was there i decided to press square on everything and when i teleported back to the map i looked at my hud and went...omg i just found the most epic thing ever.Yknow how you can pick up one of those red power boxes in the map "Five" and it comes up with that little icon in the hud to show you have it? Well right where that goes i saw a icon of a tape (or whatever there called those big round movie things) and at the time i was wondering where to put it then i remembered...the pack a punch room...yes there is a recorder there...problem is i died before and every time i go back to that room i cant find the tape. This tape most likely explains ALOT so please help. How to help is go to the room and once your in press the action button on EVERYTHING. Although im pretty sure the tape was on the destroyed bed im not certain.

Thanks for Reading

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic