Was anybody dissapointed when (SPOILERS)

TheDrizzle-0

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was just "meh" for me. I can't feel connected to a character who didn't speak, espescially because when I play, I see my self as the main character.

That was surprising. Same thing when I found out Reznov and Woods died.

Woods didn't die. He is a POW at Hanoi. It appears on an email for Mason.

Well... wasn't Hudson supposed to kill Mason because he was going to rescue him?

It was just "meh" for me. I can't feel connected to a character who didn't speak, espescially because when I play, I see my self as the main character.

That was surprising. Same thing when I found out Reznov and Woods died.

Woods didn't die. He is a POW at Hanoi. It appears on an email for Mason.

Well... wasn't Hudson supposed to kill Mason because he was going to rescue him?

Where did that come up? Was it in the intel?

I didnt even expect it, so when Hudson went in to try and stop mason and there was no Reznov at first it was the biggest WTF happened to Reznov, but then It all kicked in and I was like so He thought Reznov was there the whole time. Also I loved the deer hunter scene, that was so intense!

Deer Hunter scene?

I didnt even expect it, so when Hudson went in to try and stop mason and there was no Reznov at first it was the biggest WTF happened to Reznov, but then It all kicked in and I was like so He thought Reznov was there the whole time. Also I loved the deer hunter scene, that was so intense!

Deer Hunter scene?

The russian roulette scene when your captured.

Over all it was still nice to see reznov again since waw but the game did have alot of sad moments :( but over all the campaign was wonderful

R.I.P Woods and reznov

I mean reznov died at the very beginning of the game in veracdua and since manson thought he was reznov i forgot that he died lol and when they went to kill steiner it showed manson killing steiner as he called himself reznov i cried a lil XD

Over all it was still nice to see reznov again since waw but the game did have alot of sad moments :( but over all the campaign was wonderful

R.I.P Woods and reznov

I mean reznov died at the very beginning of the game in veracdua and since manson thought he was reznov i forgot that he died lol and when they went to kill steiner it showed manson killing steiner as he called himself reznov i cried a lil XD

You know why I'm going to forgive your spelling errors? Because you have a quote from "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia" in your sig. I f**kin' love that show, man!

When I first saw the name 'Petrenko' I just thought: Now where have I heard that before?

Then when Reznov said "Dimitri" a big smile came onto my face :lol:

Then when they Nova Gassed him I had a perma-frownie face :(

But seriously, who didn't feel incredible nostalgia when the music came on from the last level of WaW? I know I did. :D But if Nova Gas actually does 'Zombify' people, then any one of the zombies we kill could be DIMITRI! :o :shock:

When I first saw the name 'Petrenko' I just thought: Now where have I heard that before?

But seriously, who didn't feel incredible nostalgia when the music came on from the last level of WaW? I know I did. :D But if Nova Gas actually does 'Zombify' people, then any one of the zombies we kill could be DIMITRI! :o :shock:

it doesnt zombifie people, they used the nova 6 at kino as part of group 935s plan to create an unstoppable dead army which they kind of succeded

it doesnt zombifie people, they used the nova 6 at kino as part of group 935s plan to create an unstoppable dead army which they kind of succeded

Wait wait wait.

Did you just say "it doesn't zombify people, they just used it successfully as part of Group 935's plan to zombify people?"

as said by commandor, woods is not dead

in the terminal in the computer there is an email to manson saying he is alive and in a pow camp, which could possibly lead to another game or dlc :o

That would be beautiful. :D I think that they will still stay within the realm of Black Operations but move it over to the 70's and 80's. From Woods rescue at the end of the vietnam war to the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan in the 1980's. I think this era would provide alot of content for Call of Duty Black Ops II.

Not sure if I have to do this but: THIS POST HAS SPOILER(s)

The campaign was great. It's kind of like a movie, no one really likes watching the cool guys and heroes die. Reznov should have escaped, Woods should've chucked the guy out the window and Dimitri should have been in the same room with Reznov.

Oh wait, just found out Woods is alive... nvm. But he still should have chucked him out the window or something, just sayin'.

Reznov is alive If IW can kill price then bring him back(somehow) then Reznov should be alive, you just don't go and kill a major character like that. But if he isn't, oh well we still have Woods.

Just for the record, Price never died, he was left injured on a bridge but he never actually died. Reznov on the other hand is dead and will remain dead when there is a confirmed report and when you sacrifice yourself in a prison camp, they usually don't let you live.