So all these documents were for nothing?

Commander034

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The back story wasn't for nothing. Some of them are in the game. Take a look at some of those clipboards in some of the labs in Campaign. They are in game. Or at least some of them. There is WAY more than meets the eye with the campaign.

I think it might just connect with some things in the future. There are still gaps in zombies, the history is unwritten. We should all get ready for DLC come most likely early spring because it will probably give us even more. The documents, GK, the whole things about the Nazi's... I don't think it's over....

• 2 weeks later...

If I remember correctly, a lot of the documents were about brainwashing, and doesn't that have a lot to do with the campaign? Also, about the Gk logo, I read on another post that on the mission when you're in Kowloon, that the Gk briefcase that Carbon got, is in the room where you're torturing the dude, but I have not seen it myself as I don't like that mission.