Radio FOUND on Kino!!!!

carbonfibah

Ok I found a radio on Kino Der Toten. I was using a sniper rifle and looking out one of the windows in the alley. The window with the blue car in the distance is the one with the radio. There is a tower looking building behind the car and to the left if looking from the window. On top of that tower in the middle is a rectangle. It looked like a radio so I shot it and it activated and I could hear a transmission playing. This was during dogs and right before we all died so I couldn't get any pictures or video. But you should all check it out and share what you find.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow like the radios in zombies weren't hard enough right? lol I also found something on kino and i did not want to make a new thread about it. There is some writing on the wall in the room you spawn in on kino it says "Beware of the 6!" Now i have now idea what so ever on what this means. Any thoughts? And great find carbon! I would have never thought of looking outside of the map.

EDIT*

That radio is the same audio from one of the reels for the projector.

dude, how'd u enable console??

to enable the console in single player, open up config.cfg in your players folder. Find "seta monkeytoy" and set it to 0. That will let you use the console in single player. From there, just type /god and /noclip for those modes. Go crazy.

Where did you download the PC version dude?

Wow like the radios in zombies weren't hard enough right? lol I also found something on kino and i did not want to make a new thread about it. There is some writing on the wall in the room you spawn in on kino it says "Beware of the 6!" Now i have now idea what so ever on what this means. Any thoughts? And great find carbon! I would have never thought of looking outside of the map.

EDIT*

That radio is the same audio from one of the reels for the projector.

Beware the six could mean nova6 or maybe the 6 red power boxes?

how many rooms can you teleport to?

dude, how'd u enable console??

to enable the console in single player, open up config.cfg in your players folder. Find "seta monkeytoy" and set it to 0. That will let you use the console in single player. From there, just type /god and /noclip for those modes. Go crazy.

Where did you download the PC version dude?

Think that there's a chance that he actually bought it? -.-

i was playing with a friend and he said he found something in the rooms that you Teleport in so we had a look and there we found projector reel and taken it up to the Pack-A-Punch room press square that the projector and there was a Radio transmission playing and the projector was playing as well and we found two so far