Gas Zombie hint in an unlikly spot... DER RIESE TELES

goldkilla88

Just what the title says, I was playing some of CoD WaW and decided to play some Zombies (Yes, I did not get the black ops hardened edition -_-). And I went into a teleporter and I did not pay attention in-till then, well... because at that time I was deciding to play BO zombies or not XD

Then I saw it... a weird crawler with its legs attached... As soon as I saw that... my mind was racing (Ive seen it before but I did not pay attention to it :P)

Here is the picture to it:

I think it might be a Prototype or beta of the Gas Zombie :P *shrugs*

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

goood find! does look slightly different but possibly relates!

From what ive heard its both :P

Why just ignore other comments... its not possible. The Silverback part of its name is a type of Gorrila. How are

those Creepers related in any sort or way. Post better evidence and compare it in future because I'm getting annoyed with you and your comments on the Cosimic Silverback.

goood find! does look slightly different but possibly relates!

*Deleted*

Why just ignore other comments... its not possible. The Silverback part of its name is a type of Gorrila. How are

those Creepers related in any sort or way. Post better evidence and compare it in future because I'm getting annoyed with you and your comments on the Cosimic Silverback.

Geez, jerk much?

*Deleted*

those Creepers related in any sort or way. Post better evidence and compare it in future because I'm getting annoyed with you and your comments on the Cosmic Silverback.

Geez, jerk much?

No, you seem to miss my point on this topic you made and the comments you made on mine. It seemed that you didn't bother to make a search in the forums for a related topic, play Black Ops (If you don't have it, watch footage of all three maps), explain why it would be called the Cosmic Silverback. People wont give you brains unless you compare and conclude the reasons why you believe what you have found.

But you seem to have a attitude that you was right first time without properly researching it. Sorry if I come accross like a jerk but i'm tired of those who post topics without much effort or those who rush to post it in hope of credit with checking if other users have already done somethin similar.

*Deleted*

those Creepers related in any sort or way. Post better evidence and compare it in future because I'm getting annoyed with you and your comments on the Cosmic Silverback.

Geez, jerk much?

No, you seem to miss my point on this topic you made and the comments you made on mine. It seemed that you didn't bother to make a search in the forums for a related topic, play Black Ops (If you don't have it, watch footage of all three maps), explain why it would be called the Cosmic Silverback. People wont give you brains unless you compare and conclude the reasons why you believe what you have found.

But you seem to have a attitude that you was right first time without properly researching it. Sorry if I come accross like a jerk but i'm tired of those who post topics without much effort or those who rush to post it in hope of credit with checking if other users have already done somethin similar.

eh, nvm that. I just got them mixed up (Can't tell you how many people on XB Live say its a Cosmic Silverback -_-)

Sry bout the comments. ^^;

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yeah, i've noticed it aswell, it might prove that Ascension will be at Ascension island as I've seen it being discussed quite much here at the forum.

This is quite much off topic here but another theory that might prove that Ascension will be at Ascension island,have anyone noticed that every Zombie map where it's in Germany it's named in German (Nacht Der Untoten,Der Riese etc.) and those who isn't named in german as they are in another location like the map Shi No Numa, (which is japanese i believe?) it's location is in Japan, and same for Five just that it's in USA, otherwise it just might be a coincidence. And i don't know if this has been discussed before.And sorry for being off topic here.