My finds so far. *Updated* Rooms, Books, Illuminati symbols

Bon3zz1001

Figured I'd go through the Black Ops files and found this...

Here's the mesh for the robot arm,

And here's the rocket arm,

What these are for or how you use them, I have no idea. If I find more stuff I'll post it.

Here's some notes from the files,

Here's Samantha's room

Samantha's evil room

Weird boxes under the Dentist room?

Illuminati Symbol in the teleporter

INTERACTIVE ROCKET?

Richtofen's book?

And here's some pictures showing numbers.. No idea what they mean.

Sorry if the pictures are a bit big on your screen. :D

I'll update this as I find more.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok so one thing i noticed in both of samantha's rooms was a poster with a picture of the devil on it and it says "faust". faust is the legend of a man who makes a deal with the devil to gain unimaginable knowledge and strenth. one thing i noticed with the poster in samantha's evil room is that it's still perfectly intact

Something about the robot arm, it has CCCP written on it. Proof that the Soviets were also working on Zombies. It's possible that there was more than one facility with Zombies in Germany, and information was extracted by both the United States and Soviet Russia in Operation Paperclip and it's eastern equivalent. This probably means we have yet to see a Russian Zombie map.

ok so one thing i noticed in both of samantha's rooms was a poster with a picture of the devil on it and it says "faust". faust is the legend of a man who makes a deal with the devil to gain unimaginable knowledge and strenth. one thing i noticed with the poster in samantha's evil room is that it's still perfectly intact

At the time Faust was written, though, Mephistopheles was just considered a demon. It wasn't until long after Faust that he was considered THE devil.

haha this is gonna sound stupid but where is that rocket at? what map and what room? it looks like a room in the pentagon and i have been through every single room on that map lookin for easter eggs and have not ever seen a rocket like that hahaha
The rocket is on Kino. It's in one of the teleporter rooms.

I asked my friend about this and he said that in some games including Black Ops they keep unfinished content in the files and release it later as DLC. This could be what you found, and we just have to wait. I don't know though. It seems that if we find this rocket arm, and use it with the rocket that something might happen. The robot arm is kind of ridiculous though, that one might be DLC.

haha this is gonna sound stupid but where is that rocket at? what map and what room? it looks like a room in the pentagon and i have been through every single room on that map lookin for easter eggs and have not ever seen a rocket like that hahaha
The rocket is on Kino. It's in one of the teleporter rooms.

You have to noclip up there on the PC though, before you turn on the power, but yes it overlooks the theater (I think).