My point of veiw on black ops.

SqaidSquad

Well i am going to make a sectioned list from likes - dislikes if you have something to say post below i enjoy hearing other opinions.

-likes-

The graphics are good.

The new perk and gun system is very interesting.

the new guns and attachments are a very good step forward.

Gun game,Sticks and stones,One in the chamber are a very good idea but if you ever played

counter strike you know where gun game came from ;).

Dive to prone has been helpful lol

-Dislikes-

the sniping is so jacked the quickscopeing sucks but still do-able but its not all horrid so this is a neutral thought. but either way i still got cod4 and waw to QS is so its ok i suppose.

And the worse thing ever!!! the terrible ever so annoying squeakers!

Well damn lol that's the only dislike i can really recall lol but please post yours below.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

its called Call Of Duty not Call Of Quickscopers, so WTF quick scoping is not the main point of the game, remember back to the days when quick scoping didnt excist, games were so much more fun, MW 2 was killed buy Quick scopers and i quess Modern warfail 3 will be also, THERES MORE GUNS THEN JUST THE SNIPER, anyway this topic has been made 4-5-6-7 8 times ffs.

sorry for double post but this has really got to me as it is like the 4th time on this forum someone has said this, quick scoping is gay and belongs with MW2, this game is so balanced and has a variety of guns PICK ANOTHER 1

I never said the game sucked i mean its badass but im just saying when you go into scope it shakes really fast then stops i guess adding a bit of realistic feelings. but still quickscopeing to me is a big part of cod just because some of people dont like quickscopeing doesn't mean it's a bad thing.

The sniping isnt that bad... The first time i played Black Ops was at a mates house yesterday, my first match was gun game on array. Anyway, when it got to the L96A1, i killed some guy with it straight away, no missed bullets, no having to compensate for the new sniping system, because that is how i always snipe