How to activate the metal detectors on FIVE

DancingZombie

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

when you turn the electricity on for it does it give you the 115 clearance for the door by Juggernaut?

Nope. After you turn the power on, there are four switches in the middle floor/War Room, 2 on the catwalk, 2 on the lower part (they're green and will have DEFCON # by them). Flip them all and you can then teleport to the 115 room which is the PaP room.

Enjoy guys!

kcEJYFtevxI

Is this a viable camping spot? Seems unlikely but I haven't tried it.

oooooohhhhhh okay. please excuse my ignorance. I have yet to play black ops because I am out of town and I was trying to get everything figured out so when I do play it I won't feel like a complete idiot haha. Is the game all around really that bad in multiplayer? I've seen a lot of posts that people have lag but it's only on the ps3.

oooooohhhhhh okay. please excuse my ignorance. I have yet to play black ops because I am out of town and I was trying to get everything figured out so when I do play it I won't feel like a complete idiot haha. Is the game all around really that bad in multiplayer? I've seen a lot of posts that people have lag but it's only on the ps3.

That's ok, dude! Not having played it yet (which must be eating you up inside!), you're forgiven ;)! These two new maps are pretty difficult compared to WaW; it's very difficult to hold a spot. Treyarch has ramped up the zombies' abilities to attack you at the windows. The general tactic seems to be to run a circuit of some kind.

When you do play, just know ... the maps are bigger, have more objectives, and are tougher.

• 2 weeks later...

the second trap piece is in the war room..

bottom floor going towards the elevator take a quick right and go behind the machine closest to the elevators.

between 2 machines there is a dark area walk towards it and it should say "pick up trap piece" go back upstairs bak to the conference room and install into the second metal detectors..