New - Kino Der Toten, most finds so far. [Non-Official]

Sams rooms are on the left, teleporter rooms are up top. Notice that there's only 4 of them.. There's only 4 rooms. Air Force room is in the top right and the Dentist room is in the bottom right.

The main menu room / dining room don't exist.

Hmmmm... do you think you could tell us were/how you got those two rooms Graffiti Skys?

Those 2 rooms wern't Graffiti's find they were Agent A's so it must be a fib. Something Graffit Skys has to update...

No... I did not even know who Agent was then, I was asking how he found those rooms. From a person, or himself. But I know now.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Gas Zombies are called Zombie Crawler, Gas Zombies, and Creepy Crawler. All are official and appear in-game. Zombie Crawler comes from a loading screen tip. It reads, "Watch out when you kill a zombie Crawler; They leave a noxious surprise." Gas Zombies also comes from a loading screen tip. I don't remember that one; it was a while ago that I saw it. And, finally, Creepy Crawlers comes from Dead Ops Arcade, the second Challenge round.

Okay, well, Im not so new to carbons site(s) but had to create a new account and stuff, so it feels good to be back. lol.

now on to the topic. I really do not know how important or relevant it is, but i have scoured all that i could think of and find in the map for a meaning for the "beware of the six". The only thing that i could think of and find were the six dark silhouette portraits in the map. And i do have proof of the six. Go to the upper room with the portraits, there are two there. one is on the wall, and able to be interacted with. the second laying askew on the floor. the other floor are on the opposite side of the building, and opposite wall. And by opposite side of the building, i do mean the firepit room. with the mpl. Look up to the second floor facing away from the towers and character portraits toward the wall with the mpl. if you look they are easily seen by iron sights, tho you can zoom in to see them better.

Kerpow, 6 portraits.

I want to thank the only SLBS clan member to helping me finding this. Slaveofpeon on the 360.(slbs=seekers of the last big secret) It was me. haha.

Hey Darren! lollol just three of them.

i found 4 but never got to use the last one unless 1 of the people i was playing with lied and just activadted a radio adn said it was a real btw has anyone actually listned to the radios for me there are isues

1) there hard to hear

2)people with mics

3)background noise e.g. zombie freaking out

Beware the 6 has nothing to do with hellhounds; for the dogs can show up anywhere from Round 5 all the way to Round 9. There's no set round when the HellRounds begin. Beware the 6 simply refers to the Gas Zombies, in which, emit Nova6 gas upon being killed(unless killed with the Raygun, in which they don't emit anything.). Now as for how the DG-3 is russian. If you've got good eyes, when you get the Thundergun, look closely on the side of it. The Russian word for "DANGER" is clearly written across the side.

Im rather new to these forums and I'm proud to say ive found quite a few things (most of which have been mentioned.) the ones i noticed you haven't mentioned are:

above the pack a punch machine there is a clock that appears to be the correct time but the second hand is running backwards.

there are 5 or six grim reapers on kino and 1 on the campain mission project nova (once you start fleeing and the ship is in two loo with a sniper into the broken bow)

1)on the stand in the starting room between the stairs (stack paper near it)

2 there is 2 in the room with brimsotne to damnation writton on the wall one in the window immediately to the left upon entering from the main room. and one by the other door leading to double tap.

im not sure on the rest i'll update it .

there is also a total of 5 messages (activate the two radios ;main chandoler and the tower as well as 3 film reels.)

Hey guys sorry I haven't been updating this forum but i've been proper busy lately. But yeah anywho more to the point thanks to all those who have posted finds and

so on. But not to sound like a doucher but every find has been found already. Its

just not been applied to the recent (lol) update to this which had them all stated in

a untidy manor.

If you know or are waiting for a reply regarding the Avatar picture topic I do, sorry but

my laptop was being lame lately and I have to re-install all my software tomorrow.

Hopefully by Christmas Eve I'll shall have this update finished and the requests done

but still no promises as its looking like my laptop is near dead. Sorry and thanks again!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey there im kind of new to this so i dont know if this has already been mentioned but please dont flame :) , anyway i just thought u should know that when you play as riichofen (i can never spell that correctly) and you play on the kino der toten map if you go to where the portraits are, there is a bathroom just before you get to them go in there and he say a funny lil line i think it was ''why am i fighting in a bathroom or something'' i havnt tryed it with any of the others.

Oh and i dont know if this has anything to do with the topic but can someone noclip or something out of the map its just i noticed there are lots of portraits just with no pics in them (blank) idk if this is a easter egg or not but i think its worth a look over.

Thanks.