New - Kino Der Toten, most finds so far. [Non-Official]

Sorry but is there any proof of the main menu room or the dining room being in Kino? I no clipped pretty much everywhere and there's no rooms like that outside of the map.

I agree, I looked all over for a video of that (I'm getting the PC version soon so when I do i'll help you look.)

oh and BTW, I think that the creepers or gas zombies (What ever you all want to call them! XD) are a majorly mutated version of a regular zombie, maby Element 115 and Nova 6 combined to make a new strain (like you said up there) and HEAVILY mutated the zombie and it's "instincts" as you might say it, to what it looks like in-game. (Losing of hair, teeth, claws, etc. etc.)

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sams rooms are on the left, teleporter rooms are up top. Notice that there's only 4 of them.. There's only 4 rooms. Air Force room is in the top right and the Dentist room is in the bottom right.

The main menu room / dining room don't exist.

Hmmmm... do you think you could tell us were/how you got those two rooms Graffiti Skys?

Sams rooms are on the left, teleporter rooms are up top. Notice that there's only 4 of them.. There's only 4 rooms. Air Force room is in the top right and the Dentist room is in the bottom right.

The main menu room / dining room don't exist.

Hmmmm... do you think you could tell us were/how you got those two rooms Graffiti Skys?

Sure thing guys sorry I haven't posted lately college N all... But yeah Agent A and I was in chat a little while ago and he was saying that theres more rooms and he explained the Main Menu Room and the Dining Room. So if you have any problems with it i'll Un-update it? Ahah. But yeah untill its been decided it will stay up there.

Sure thing guys sorry I haven't posted lately college N all... But yeah Agent A and I was in chat a little while ago and he was saying that theres more rooms and he explained the Main Menu Room and the Dining Room. So if you have any problems with it i'll Un-update it? Ahah. But yeah untill its been decided it will stay up there.

The rooms could be under the map? I dunno, wish there was a way to use console commands on the damn Xbox 360 version DX

(Im basically saying PC versions of games rule XD)

i thought i had seen her numerus times but it was just a teddy that was sitting there in a room not anytime of day for sams spun aroud to chek but ya not her room lots of teddys but no giant 1 im getting suspicis that it may be in a dif area all together it could be a room that just changes like say the teleporter is a loading screen what ever just a thought

For all of you saying that Main Menu room and Dining Room don't exist, I will get a screenie tonight of both. If anyone wants to come with me and get footage, too, you are more then welcome.
Don't worry, I can't wait to see your shop skills. Coincidentally you're the only person who's been to this said rooms. I know I'm not the only one who finds that funny. Besides, I already proved they don't exist. If the rooms did exist there would be more than 4 teleporters outside the map; which there isn't.

Not exactly easter egg, but some info on the timeing of the Kino.

1) Located in Western Berlin (there is a part of The Wall in front of the tower with the radio).

2) Takes place after the war (because The Wall is there).

3) Sometime closer to 1965. (The Fernsehturm (German for "television tower") is a television tower in the city centre of Berlin, Germany. Close to Alexanderplatz and part of the World Federation of Great Towers (WFGT), the tower was constructed between 1965 and 1969 by the former German Democratic Republic (GDR) administration who intended it as a symbol of Berlin, which it remains today,[1] as it is easily visible throughout the central and some suburban districts of Berlin. With its height of 368 meters, it is the tallest structure in Germany.).

Hey guys, sorry I haven't been checking on the forums. IF you want me to take out the two "Non existing rooms" then I will do so. Just type the number "115" at the end of any comment and I shall do so.

Most likey that this will be REMOVED WOOHOO! Not being a jerk but I believe that AgentA is trying to pull a fast one on us. He also did leak things before release. He also came accross about spoiling or telling fibs to other members without care for those who don't want to know.

As for people speculating the banging and the room becoming all torn and brought down (Within the main theatre/lobby/speed cola room). I doubt it is the Cosmic Silverback because:

•Firstly it seems more of a fun character concept designed for Dead Ops.

•It talks in Dead Ops.

•It would get stuck on two parts of the map on Kino. The stairs leading to the theatre where the little desk is/Or the little wall in the middle in front of the stairs. Then it would also get stuck in the mini double staircase leading to the speed cola room.

•The growls don't sound at all primate'ish.

•It would run to fast, and it would have to hit in one hit kills due to the size of it.

•The boss mentioned in the intel on the Call of Duty site said something around "A boss

that could take down the hole team". I believe this boss to be the Pentagon Thief. Reason being that if it takes the best player and his best gun. The team will be screwed the round after if the don't mange to kill it.

•People are saying that it has many brothers as its said in the tip area on the loading screen on Dead Ops. That might mean that if you manage to kill it, it just spawns a new one (Which it does as I have killed it).

Until better proof of it being the Cosmic Silverback, I will not make it a speculation or add it to the current list above. Thank you and please keep finding things and post it here!

along with the thumping boxes if you go into the speed cola room and sit next to the window closest to the speed cola to the right of it and wait you can hear a scream coming from down the hall way.. and the red boxes seem so far to do nothing i have found 7 that actually open and spark and even shot them with an upgraded weapon still seems to have no effect. if you want to try the boxes the locations for them are the two in the theater. two are in a window in the dressing room. one on the floor from the after opening the bottom door left side of the lobby, the one in the lobby next to quick revive, and there is even one on a telephone pole outside in the alley way it sparks and opens but seems to do nothing. and as for the cosmic silverback or crawler whichever you prefer if no one is in a room where they come from they actually will not spawn. and finally there is a piece of paper under the steps leading towards the alley from the stage. it can be read with a sniper rifle but so far all i have seen is the date Jan. 23, '75 and a somewhat blurry sentence about the doctor and that he is dangerous.