Have you guys notice this in Five?

Elesar

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eye_of_Providence The eye does represent the eye of G-d, at least for it's use in U.S. imagery. It wasn't used by the Freemasons till ten years later.

Okay, you can tell something is bull crap when the lines "ten years later" are used.

The chronologicality of freemason isn't even known by Freemasons.

The history is so scarce and confused, that when somebody claims to make such a specific claim of time such as

"ten years later"..... you don't need to ponder over the validity for very long.

Show me a document that proves the statement wrong and I'll believe you. The Freemasons and Illuminati were just small groups where people could talk openly, not huge organizations which is why this problem occurs. If a significant amount of lodges didn't use it earlier then it doesn't count as evidence for a story in Five. One weird thing I noticed though is that as I was downed and watched zombies enter a teleporter, words appeared that were written as if they were on a wall like on other maps. One for sure was on a wall before. People should look into this if they want to look for a story.

• 3 months later...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eye_of_Providence The eye does represent the eye of G-d, at least for it's use in U.S. imagery. It wasn't used by the Freemasons till ten years later. Were those lines drawn onto the picture of Der Riese or were they an existing image? Also, thank you for correcting me. Darpa would be tied to the Pentagon even closer which further removes the strangeness of the symbol appearing.

Edit: I saw your post connecting the question marks. I still feel this doesn't point towards the Pentagon because Hitler was an Occultist, (There is a documentary on the History Channel about it) he had based his own religion off of the norse religions, but it wouldn't surprise me if the pentagram was at one point used. He even issued five quests for the Holy Grail.

So you wanna change that statement now? :D

Was I right or was I right... :lol: Nailed it I think... :idea: 8-) So this make me 2 for 2, Pentagon = Five, New Swabia = Acension maybe, ????? 3rd for the moon me thinks...

CARBON, wheres the damn active topic, my posts links from the top right corner, I'm having a hard time with this new lay out.

Regards Alpha. ;)

I both agree and disagree with Commander...while I don't think that Five has anything to do with the active storyline (Tank and co.) I still think it has many relevant things to the storyline...the fact that the telephones in Ascension sometimes play quotes from Five leads me to believe that it had much more relevance than ANY of us previously thought...while I think an 8 person map would be over the top, maybe a 4 person map with everybody getting two random people from each team and having them play together

In my opinion five is part of the story line. First, in the PAP room there is a picture of richtofen. This can most likely be explained due to the fact that at the end of WW2 both the americans and the russians were capturing nazi scientists to harness their knowledge. Ed was probably captured by the US and his knowledge of element 115 and zombies made him valuable to the US. Richtofen is obviously part of the story line. Next the illuminati symbol(the all seeing eye, pyramid, etc...) was not just used by the illuminati, the freemasons used it to along with other secret societies, even the US as seen on the 1 dollar bill. It is well known that our founding fathers(US), presidents, and govt officials were/are freemasons. This is the reason there is the pyramid on the 1 dollar bill and the ironic shapes and designs (pentagrams, monuments that look like temples, etc...) in Washington DC (designed by a suspected mason hired by washington; a known free mason) This same symbol appears on the zombies map asension, the same symbol appearing on both maps kinda seems like a link to me. Also, every character on five is either suspected or confirmed a mason and/or in the illuminati. Another link. And the red telephones that are on ascension that play the dialogue from five. Hmmmh seems like another link. also when you use the teleporter on kino, sometimes you randomly appear in the pentagon, yet a again a link. SO obviously Five has something to do with the storyline.