Have you guys notice this in Five?

Elesar

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes there are a total of four telephones.....

back on topic:

I've also seen the symbol and also there where other symbols that showed up every once in a while i kinda already forgot since after zombies i went to play multiplayer so i forgot what other symbols look like.....but every once in a while if you can just look at the little tv and you'll see allot of illuminate symbols and other kinds of symbols i had no clue where they were from.....

Well that pyramid with the all seeing eye is part of the symbol for Homeland Security or something similar. It isn't strange for it to appear in the Pentagon. I highly doubt that Five is supposed to have a story. Since when did JFK, McNamara, Nixon, and Castro sit together for a talk about the Cuban missile crisis only to be interrupted by zombies?

Well that pyramid with the all seeing eye is part of the symbol for Homeland Security or something similar. It isn't strange for it to appear in the Pentagon. I highly doubt that Five is supposed to have a story. Since when did JFK, McNamara, Nixon, and Castro sit together for a talk about the Cuban missile crisis only to be interrupted by zombies?

Since when did a Russian, Japanese, American and a German get together to survive waves of zombies while being able to teleport to different countries?

Since when did a Russian, Japanese, American and a German get together to survive waves of zombies while being able to teleport to different countries?

Well considering this was all done in secret test facilities under axis control it is more likely to happen. Also a lot of things came from known nazi conspiracies, which aren't that far off because the nazi's were far head of their time technologically, but most of the things were created nearing the end of the war so the information was lost. Any documents that were in the concentration camps were burned so they could protect themselves from the trials that happened after their capture. So the official story is much more possible.

Well considering this was all done in secret test facilities under axis control it is more likely to happen. Also a lot of things came from known nazi conspiracies, which aren't that far off because the nazi's were far head of their time technologically, but most of the things were created nearing the end of the war so the information was lost. Any documents that were in the concentration camps were burned so they could protect themselves from the trials that happened after their capture. So the official story is much more possible.

you actually believe there are zombies and that 4 guys ar running about killing them with ray guns and thunder guns ect?

Well that pyramid with the all seeing eye is part of the symbol for Homeland Security or something similar.

Alot of my Mason friends tell me that Symbol means something very different.

If you wanted us to believe it wasn't Illuminati, why not say 'The eye of God?'

Homeland security is a ridiculous meaning! :P

Well that pyramid with the all seeing eye is part of the symbol for Homeland Security or something similar.

Homeland security does use that symbol in their seal. The symbol does mean the eye of G-d. I did not say it meant homeland security, just that they used it.

you actually believe there are zombies and that 4 guys ar running about killing them with ray guns and thunder guns ect?

Of course not, I'm just saying it would be more likely than "Five". If you ever studied the nazi's accomplishments you would feel the same. A lot of the world's medicine wouldn't exist if the nazi's hadn't run their tests on prisoners. I Aspirin is one of the medicines created by the nazi's. They had also created the worlds first self-guided missiles, and I even seen a video of this miniature flying saucer thing actually flying into the air in front of Hitler's eyes, it was connected by a wire to some sort of power supply.

Guest Nzvder33

Homeland security does use that symbol in their seal. The symbol does mean the eye of G-d. I did not say it meant homeland security, just that they used it.

From what I've heard it's the eye of lucer,the fallen angel .

And your way of mentioning g-d indicates your Jewish rite?

The all seeing eye in not in the Homeland security logo.

I think it has been confused with the Darpa logo for the information awareness office.

The quote in there means:- "knowledge is power".

I have said before that the Illuminati are going to be involved in the Black Ops Zombie plot.

Good find, it would be better if you had a screen shot.

Check my posts for lots of stuff relating to the Illuminati.

The eye does not represent god. It stems from the eye of RA.

Today the eye is linked to the Illuminati, Masonic, Baphomet, Lucifer, Satan and so on.

Regards Alpha. ;)

It's not the god your suggesting matey.

This needs a better definition:- Whos God are we talking about here?

Yehwa? Allah? Satan? Budda? Ganesh? Or it could be a crystal skull. :lol:

Well as it goes about the dollar bill quote 'In god we trust' this can be interpreted in several ways. Some say that the money is the god they refer to as in the film They Live.

The otherside looks at the MO of the people behind the design on the one dollar bill. It would seem to be masonic in design with a hint of Illuminati. So who is the god of these people?

Some say that the masons found a statue of Baphomet under the temple mound and they gained great wealth and power from the black magic they aquired somehow.

Note the Pentagram on its forehead:-

The Illuminati call themselves the illuminated ones, they are in the light as we are in the dark. Now who is the light bearer? Lucifer.

Also the prayer Amen is actually a prayer to Amun-Ra the Eygptian god.

So it's a sticky subject to say the least.

When people say god most will assume that your talking about Yehwa the god of the Israelites which is a mistake.

More information here:-

>Illuminati Discussion

I know it's a pentagon, but if you do some research the pentgram fits right in there:-

These symbols are linked to Satanism, Freemasonary & the Illuminati.

I think we need to look at the skull & bones (322) Nazi connections also.

Regards Snake.

This quote is from an old topic about the question marks on the original Der Riese map, lots to do with Symbolism, Free Masons, The Illuminati, Penatgrams & pentagons:-

>The Question Marks On The Der Riese Map

Hope this sheds some light on the subject.

Regards Alpha. ;)

Now talking about Five and the illuminati, I did check on illuminati numerology shown here: http://parabook.wordpress.com/2010/02/0 ... lluminati/

Five for this kind means and I quote

"This is a number that protects members of the illuminati from

Death. The Illuminati also use something called The Law of Fives

which is the mind’s power to perceive truth in just about

everything."

Although this doesn't make any sense to the map what so ever but worth a try! :lol:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eye_of_Providence The eye does represent the eye of G-d, at least for it's use in U.S. imagery. It wasn't used by the Freemasons till ten years later. Were those lines drawn onto the picture of Der Riese or were they an existing image? Also, thank you for correcting me. Darpa would be tied to the Pentagon even closer which further removes the strangeness of the symbol appearing.

Edit: I saw your post connecting the question marks. I still feel this doesn't point towards the Pentagon because Hitler was an Occultist, (There is a documentary on the History Channel about it) he had based his own religion off of the norse religions, but it wouldn't surprise me if the pentagram was at one point used. He even issued five quests for the Holy Grail.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eye_of_Providence The eye does represent the eye of G-d, at least for it's use in U.S. imagery. It wasn't used by the Freemasons till ten years later.

Okay, you can tell something is bull crap when the lines "ten years later" are used.

The chronologicality of freemason isn't even known by Freemasons.

The history is so scarce and confused, that when somebody claims to make such a specific claim of time such as

"ten years later"..... you don't need to ponder over the validity for very long.