My findings

Angry_Sun

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Randomly popped into my brain... E.A.R. could be Edward Richtofen's initials, but what is his Middle name?

Probably not even close...meh.

Alright, forgive me because i am a noob to the forums, but if you think about the dressing room writing, there are two names that when made into initials are E A. so it may be possible that since this map is said to take place in the future, richtofen may have a sister or a daughter named Emelia Abigail Richtofen. i'm probably wrong, but its just a guess/

The knocking scared me lol.

Also i found 6 power boxes.

I can put up pics about the power boxes or the zombie pictures(with the 115 and 110) from the reel, if anyone wants to see it.

The 6 power boxes:

http://img825.imageshack.us/i/shot0014k.jpg

http://img835.imageshack.us/i/shot0003l.jpg

http://img541.imageshack.us/i/shot0004kw.jpg

http://img526.imageshack.us/i/shot0005a.jpg

http://img695.imageshack.us/i/shot0011lh.jpg

http://img828.imageshack.us/i/shot0013u.jpg

When I read this, I immediately thought of "Beware of the 6". I wonder if there is any connection?

sorry guys i am a noob at this forum but i can help you guys decipher. first of all yes the knocking is morse code i am sure of it, i dont know morse code anymore though. also in the room it says "samantha emilia abigayle JK maxis

How do you know more roof pieces fall off? Video proof?

But the last part about the symbols is very interesting, but not very important.

sorry guys i am a noob at this forum but i can help you guys decipher. first of all yes the knocking is morse code i am sure of it, i dont know morse code anymore though. also in the room it says "samantha emilia abigayle JK maxis

But the last part about the symbols is very interesting, but not very important.

I've been saying the same thing. I haven't gotten too far into the rounds, but I have seen pieces fall a second time in that room. Is someone finally going to officially look into this, or will I have to next week?

I've been saying the same thing. I haven't gotten too far into the rounds, but I have seen pieces fall a second time in that room. Is someone finally going to officially look into this, or will I have to next week?

guys i made a new discovery. under the illuminati symbols it says "projection ist." NOT what we thought that said "project istion"

guys i made a new discovery. under the illuminati symbols it says "projection ist." NOT what we thought that said "project istion"

So what are the rest of the letters there for? Because it does say Project Isstan, or something like that.

what rest of the letters? the only letters there are P R O J E C T I O N I S T . oh wait! now it could even say "projectionist." and im sure its not "isstan" because there is no A it more looks like projection in slurred writing with an "ist." under it. and i believe now that projectionist makes more sense.

It DOES say 'projectionist'

Why?

The 'projectionist' is talked about in the radios, that's why!

"I've had the projectionist make edits to the film..."

that's what is said in the radio about reaching their subconscious through subliminals

Ok, so "Projectionist" is what it says. I guess it doesn't mean too much, just like some of the other writings?

Why?

that's what is said in the radio about reaching their subconscious through subliminals

Ok, so "Projectionist" is what it says. I guess it doesn't mean too much, just like some of the other writings?

"it doesnt matter that much" just because you didnt discover it? is that it? nah

so according to the illuminati symbols it says "return through the aether projectionist." nobody wants to even try figure out what it means instead of like others wasting time flaming people who try, or others who waste time analyzing the most useless parts of the game.

Why?

"it doesnt matter that much" just because you didnt discover it? is that it? nah

so according to the illuminati symbols it says "return through the aether projectionist." nobody wants to even try figure out what it means instead of like others wasting time flaming people who try, or others who waste time analyzing the most useless parts of the game.

Wow, calm down? I said I don't think it matters that much just like most other text on the walls. I may be wrong, who knows. Don't flame me for it, and don't say I think it doesn't matter just because I didn't discover it. >_>

Science and engineering

* Aether (classical element), a concept, historically, used in science (as a medium) and in philosophy (as a substance)

o Aether theories in alchemy, natural philosophy, and modern physics which suppose a "fifth element"

o Luminiferous aether, in early physics considered to be the medium through which light propagates

* Ether, a class of chemical compounds, or specifically:

o Diethyl ether, which has the common name "ether"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aether

Why?

Wow, calm down? I said I don't think it matters that much just like most other text on the walls. I may be wrong, who knows. Don't flame me for it, and don't say I think it doesn't matter just because I didn't discover it. >_>

i was just kidding you seem to be one of the few people on this forum who have a life and dont deserve to be shot in the nouth....like mr.satan *cough* what? ANYWAY i think everyone tries to overthink the meaning of the text too. for example the first text was in nacht der untoten and it said something like "salvation lies beyond this door" and it led to a mystery box. so i think beware of the 6 PROBABLY just means the simplest most obvious thing which is the nova gas.

• 5 weeks later...

umm

im knew so idk how to post replies on other people's comments

but

the quote: 'Existing fans and new converts can also expect the unexpected when it comes to Zombies, like new boss enemies that can take out the whole team, and map design that can entrap you'

I think the guy is trying to say is that there are different enemies. i dont recall seeing NOVA crawlers in waw. Correct me if im wrong.

And the other comment, about the dude in the closet:

Has anyone ever tried to shoot it, i havent but i will. that could be something cool

umm

im knew so idk how to post replies on other people's comments

but

the quote: 'Existing fans and new converts can also expect the unexpected when it comes to Zombies, like new boss enemies that can take out the whole team, and map design that can entrap you'

I think the guy is trying to say is that there are different enemies. i dont recall seeing NOVA crawlers in waw. Correct me if im wrong.

And the other comment, about the dude in the closet:

Has anyone ever tried to shoot it, i havent but i will. that could be something cool

About the morse code ISIS5SS take away all the S u get II5

II5 obviously means 115 doesn't it? And the return through the aether projectionist aether means heaven I think so we now have return through the heaven projectionist i think this is a reference to the teleporter dont u think? Anyways that was my 2cents

OK I'm a noob at trying to figure out the story. But just a thought on your findings on Kino.

Alright so you have the Illuminati symbol, they sought a new world order. Then Kino is the Theater of the Damned. Also you found PROJECTIONIST in slurred righting under the Illuminati symbol. Lastly someone mentioned that the radio said something along the lines of " had projectionist change something on the film reel".

So with this I have a crazy theory. Don't flame if you don't agree, it is just something different than whats been thrown around.

Alright so the Theater of the Damned is a Nazi facility used to brainwash soldiers or the undead to go after there enemies and be loyal to the Nazi cause. It is run by Maxis and Rictofin. This could also be the place where Tank, Nikolai, and Takeo where brainwashed. However the projectionist, who is a member of the Illuminati, has begun changing the brainwash films to better suit the Illuminati cause.

Maybe dumb, but something different. :?