Activate The Song!

Angry_Sun

To activate the new theme song, you must activate all 3 meteor chunks (equivalent to the brain jars from Der Reise).

1. At the start under the stars by the bar, you'll hear it making that weird noise, it's in a corrner, in a glas case on a pedestool.

2. In the room with all the random letters scattered around the place, on the shelf.

3. In the room with all the power stuff, to the left of the stage (if you're looking into the audience).

I know it's not very descriptive, but I just wanted to get it out there. Feel free to be a bit more descriptive.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

can u be more specific please. i dont know where thats at. and do u have to press and hold (X)??

Sure.

1. Starting room, see the part with the blue light shining on what looks like a bar? To the right of that blue light in the case in the pedestal.

2. In the dressing room where you can buy the MP5k, go into the next room right in front of that, and it's on the table next to the manikins that are set up.

3. In the room with all the letters spilled on the floor, it's marked with a "?" on the map above the Alley. The meteor is located on the shelf in the corner.

Hope you find them.

I like the new song :D

and can anyone help me in "Five" there are little red telephones everywhere, i have found 3 but cannot locate the fourth i believe its on the animal testing floor because i have have found a phone on every floor, other than this one please reply if you find it [brains]

and can anyone help me in "Five" there are little red telephones everywhere, i have found 3 but cannot locate the fourth i believe its on the animal testing floor because i have have found a phone on every floor, other than this one please reply if you find it [brains]

There are only three phones press square (ps3) on all three and it starts a song! :)

There are only three phones press square (ps3) on all three and it starts a song! :)

Five plays 115 too?

Five plays 115 too?

From what I've heard, it plays Eminem's Won't Back Down.