Highest Round on Five?

carbonfibah

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

22 with 2 people like 5 minutes ago. It was awesome i had an upgraded Ray Gun, and an upgraded AUG with monkey bombs, and my friend had a upgraded Winter Howl, and an upgraded Commando with monkey bombs. We had an awesome strategy and it was awesome cause we killed the Pentagon Thief everytime! I was proud because he highest we got was 14 with 2 people a while ago. So yeah... 22 w/ 2 people... WOOT!! :D

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

34 solo. I usually get to high 20's - low 30's solo.

The only decent mp game that I got in sucked: we were doing great, 2 of us teleported to death upstairs, 1 player entered fail mode and died trying to tp to us, 1 kept trying to hold the pap room open as if it could never be opened again and let us die basically.

Sadly, these were my friends...like round 28 or something.

I love this map, generally considered the hardest map for co-op. Awful wonder weapon, inconvenient trap locations, lack of areas to roam. The only safe area is the middle war room, and only ONE at a time. Very time consuming and very execution demanding.

Got to 41 once solo, and a few times 37 co-op. Would love to crack 40 co-op before its all said and done.

I love this map, generally considered the hardest map for co-op. Awful wonder weapon, inconvenient trap locations, lack of areas to roam. The only safe area is the middle war room, and only ONE at a time. Very time consuming and very execution demanding.

Got to 41 once solo, and a few times 37 co-op. Would love to crack 40 co-op before its all said and done.

Do you mean 2nd floor? You don't have to open all barricades, it is pretty effective place to run 2 separate trains with some barricades closed.

• 2 months later...