Highest Round on Five?

carbonfibah

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got to level 23 solo. First I camped up stairs until level 6, then I went down stairs turned on the power, turned on the defcons and repeated over and over. By the time I got to 13 the zombies were getting tough so I upgraded my AUG and repeated the same process till I got to 16. Then I opened all the gates near the 2nd elevator and just ran around and around while the zombies chased.

Eventually I got the ray gun and the freeze gun and 21, upgraded it and kept doing the same thing, until I got trapped between a computer and got knocked down at 23.

27. Could have been 30+ but fate was against us I suppose. It started with terrible frame drops to the point where we could barely control our characters, then all at the same time one guy timed out, another went down, and I ran out of ammo. Luckily my friend was able to carry us a bit further(this all happened on either 25 or 26, I forget). Haven't played much since, I focus mostly on Der Riese.

Our strategy: 2 players man the front in the PAP room, one handles the two back windows, and one loops around on the ground floor (strategy will not work without someone doing this).

Edit: TIPS FOR THE PENTAGON THEIF

He will only go after one person at a time, whoever sees him. If he is not after you, you'll see him as a stream of red numbers. When the theif round starts everyone goes up the stairs in the area with the mp5k and double tap. Everyone with claymores should set them up on the steps/top of the steps. The other 3 or so players need to stand in a place up there where they wont be blocking the other person's path. Whoever sees the theif needs to pull out their lightest weapon and run non stop. Everyone else shoots at him. Ray gun and Winter's Howl seem to inflict the most damage. If he gets your weapon you need to keep up with him, and while shooting aim at the head. Then he'll come for one of your teammates and you repeat ^

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

10 here too, its a great map, really enjoying it.

Where is the mystery box?

After going down the first elevator, you get to the war room.

Remove the debris from stairs, and next 'big' elevator.

go down elevator, and theres the experiment rooms. you have to pay to get in each room, and it will be in a random room.

when it disappears, it can be anywhere around the map.

I got to 29 with 4 players, but it got overwritten with 12?.. annoying...

For those who dont know how to get into the PAP room, in the war room (after power is turned on in experiment rooms) there are 4 defcon signs around the room, switch them until it gets to defcon 5.

now you can go through any teleporter to get to the PAP room. The door to the PAP room opens when it returns to Defcon 1 allowing the zombies in. The door will close again when everyone is out of the room.

PS there are 2 windows in the PAP room, so keep watch.

Got to round 44 legit. Only been into the level 40's a couple of times as its hard to find the players to get there with. I have 1 friend who together we have a great strat which could potentially get us to level 99. One more player would be an advantage though (3 man team) - so if you are good enough to stay alive at level 40 + then message me. GT = Lungers11

I got to round 25 with 4 players. 4 random people, no mics.....it was freakin magical considering my highest on "FIVE" was 15 with my friends who had mics, it was as if we all knew the strategy and knew eachothers roles before we even played. I had PaP'd RPK and regular stakeout, I completed round 24 by myself with a stakeout doing loops around the defcon room.

• 4 weeks later...

I got to 25 once. I circle around the Floor Level in the War Room, had a Ray Gun and a LMG. I would avoid the Zombies ahead and they would all stay behind me, even running without sprinting they stayed behind me. They would cut through the Gap(Teleporter) but still stay in the Center of the Room. Since there are obstructions along the sides, it made it difficult to backwards shoot but you could get a few shots now and then. Another trick I would do is when I got enough Zombies on my ass would run up the stairs(If Clear) take one way around making sure all are following me that same direction then Shoot the hell out of them, then run back down.

This may might be a strategy for More the One Players.

One Player on the Bottom level keeping the Zombies down there busy, while other three up on the railing defend the windows leaving the fourth one close to the stairs unprotected. If my theory is right the Zombies from that window will go down stairs.

Again this is just a theory.

If anyone want to try this out. I don't mind playing this POS Map. Hook me up with a Message

• 2 weeks later...

I got to 39... with over 4200 kills, but the leaderboards didn't count my kills, just my rounds :(

Oh well... if anyone wants to play I am down :) I would say 'Five' is most defiantly the hardest map in the game.

You on PS3 or XBOX? I'd like to make 50+ on FIVE if you're game. I made 39 with 2ppl...I need someone who's good @ running the middle floor, while I'm up top. Lemme know which console you're on---

My PS3 GT is Space-Time_Prism

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Does anyone else have random head pains or headaches from playing five too much? The best tactic is to run around and around and around in the middle floor (war room) this tactic should be learnt clockwise and anti-clockwise to prevent these pains.

Give brainz for been the test subject :(

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

OMG I just got to 25! This is one of my crowning achievements in Zombies. IMO, you can consider yourself very good if you get to/past 25. This was my first shot at trying to get moderately high on Five. I'm actually more proud of this than I am 49 on Shangri La. This map was crazy difficult. But God, I had so much fun! I've definitely changed my stance on Five. Though it was tough and frustrating getting started, I really loved it once the rounds started to get in the mid-teens. So much fun! Gotta go change my siggy now hehehehehe