Highest Round on Five?

carbonfibah

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

36 solo.

Its ALOT harder than kino which i've gotten to 45 in by myself.

(Solo Mini-Guide)

What i do is get the usual perks (Revive,Juggernaut,Speed Reload) by round 10, and have BOTH blockades on level 2 opened up.

Snag a mp5 off the wall and run around the bottom area in a circle behind the stairs and in between all the computer terminals; unti a maximum amount of zombies are spawned then i'll pick them off once they are grouped up.

I try to get claymores early as possible and place as many as i can in the elevator by double tap for when the scientist comes,

If he runs into 6-8 claymores and then takes a clip from the mp5 he will drop, And you can use that to your benefit if you pull it off quick enough to get a cheap pack a punched weapon through the bonfire sale.

Work on avoiding the zombies when they start coming in the beginning of a round more than shooting them, once they are all behind you and you do a few laps to get used to the weird angles and areas they will come from you should start shooting.

Perfect your Juking Technique and be very aware of where you are running, its alot easier to get trapped in a corner here than it is in the other new map.

Eventually you will rack up tons of points and get the upgraded Frostgun and whatever gun you like as a backup, rounds 16-25 i'd rock an upgraded MG of any sort just to get a ton of points up and then you start to need something that deals out more damage...

As soon as you get the WinterzHowLololz you just stick to the usual strategy and run in circles until you can guide them down one of the walkways where they will all be lined up and fire enough shots to make them freeze,

Then whip out your backup to clean up ( At this point and all throughout the level you should keep an eye on the top floor for how many zombies are respawning so you can judge when you should take out the 'group' and so you don't turn around to fire and get smacked upside the back of your head!)

You really have to conserve your ammo as much as possible.

Rounds 30+ will really test your abilities to survive, good luck with the max ammos :)

My new personal record for "Five" is:

16 rounds.

38610 points.

308 kills.

130 headshots.

PAP'ed the MPL and AUG.

Drank 1 Jugger-Nog.

However, I have a serious confession to make, and I'm sure you're all instantly going to thrash out at me for it, all despite me requesting to be heard out, but if you do decide to thrash out and turn a deaf ear (or blind eye), then I accept it......I did the "Table Glitch". I saw a video of how it works on YouTube and I tried it in-game.

Now comes the part where I ask to be heard out....the Table Glitch is a serious pain in the ass to pull off, especially since my left joystick tends to "stick" forward when I push it forward (like if I'm moving my character forward). I was able to get the MPL and hold off until Round 8 on the center table, but by that time my ammo for the M1911A1 & MPL were both empty. I managed to build up over 10,000 points so I could work my way to turn on the power, then I PAP'ed my MPL and wasted the Thief easily, and it was from the Mystery Box that I was able to get the AUG, then I worked towards PAP'ing that one as well.

Anyway, the point about the Table Glitch is that it's a serious question as to whether or not it's even worth trying to do. I've seen other videos of it in action on YouTube; some people were able to have infinite ammo. So it seems like the Table Glitch only works to maximum effect if you used a third-party method (or whatever) to implement infinite ammo. I don't know of any devices to get it, and I don't think I want to take that risk (I remember Interact's GameShark and 180-slot Memory Cards back for the PSX back in the late-90's, and how Interact's devices apparently led to PlayStations & other consoles acting up and failing to operate properly eventually).

Is the Table Glitch really a glitch? Is it a bug? Is it a hack? Is it an exploit? I think its an exploit, due to a little thing the developers may have missed when making this map....so someone found it and proliferated it online.

Is the Table Glitch dishonorable? Perhaps, because you can stand on the table and the zombies won't ever be able to touch you (unless you're close enough to them).

But for all I know, the Table Glitch can only go so far in terms of effectiveness. Above all else, it's difficult to pull off. Also, once the door used to get up to the table is fully boarded up, you can never get up onto the table ever again. So if you manage to get onto the table, you have to make the most of this "opportunity".

....otherwise, my record without the Table Glitch is 12 rounds, 23280 points, 220 kills, 62 headshots, PAP'ed Ray Gun, 1 Revive, 1 'Nog.

my highest round for "five" is 37

2 ppl camped near the elevator on the second floor pap'ed stakeout

and pap'ed RPK

i love the gunnz with a massive clip :D points in the bag like no other

my friend had a pap'ed raygun and a pap'ed commando and we both had monkey bombs..

but we was waiting for a max ammo that never came lol

usuall perks used (jugg) (speed) (revi)

and my friend had claymores......

was pretty intense after round 29 things were starting to get difficult, round 27 - 28 we was just going up and down in the elevators lol

30 - 37 running around the bottom while one stood inside the elevator ready to take us down if needed

I have redeemed myself. :D

16 rounds.

41920 points.

327 kills.

86 headshots.

PAP'ed the Galil & RPK.

Drank a total of 3 Revives, 3 'Nogs, 2 Speed Colas.

Was playing as Jack (JFK, durr); obtained the FAMAS, Galil, Monkey Bomb, Crossbow, and RPK from the Mystery Box.

"Redeemed", you ask? Well, no Table Glitch was involved in this one, unlike my one many games ago. In fact, I think they patched that one; I once tried it myself but I just bounced off the top of the door. Thank you, Treyarch.

Anyway, concerning strategies.....sadly I don't have any concrete strategies in concern to this level. "Five" is a very tough map; you think that there are lots of open spots to stay safe, but those open spots have windows and doors that zombies jump through, and teleporters aren't always the safest method of dodging the hordes, especially since if you teleport to one floor you will have to frequently call the elevator. Not even Sycorax (whatever the name of the room with the PAP is) is a safe spot because zombies can bust through the doors in that room too, though they only come over when the Death-Con returns to 1 (also opening the main door, where the whole mess of them will be waiting to rape you).

I'm going to have to do some more kinking around with "Five", to explore significant differences between using the elevator and the teleporters. Who knows....maybe I'll break my record if I conceive new strategies. 8-)

Bumping; I went beyond my redemption here. 8-)

19 rounds.

61730 points.

451 points.

142 headshots.

PAP'ed the AKS-74u, FAMAS, M16, and Ray Gun.

Drank a total of 3 Revives, 3 'Nogs, 3 Speed Colas, and 1 DT.

Was playing as McNamara.

Maybe the reason I did so well this time was because I got lucky. There are times in "Five" that you will witness 3 or more items being dropped while slaying the hordes; sometimes they'll even be Death Machines and Insta-Kills.

Here's a little hint I have to share, which I did discover during this session....while chasing the Thief, sometimes when he teleports he may teleport to a location next to you, perhaps a teleporter behind you. You can tell by the trail of numbers he emits. Also, if you open the rooms in the laboratory floor, there are times when the Thief will try to run through those rooms; sometimes he slows down while turning to another spot to run through, which you could use to your advantage if you're quick enough.

Round 21 solo. Not so good you say? Well, try it solo and i doubt youll make it past round 15.

Had the PaPed Ray Gun and Galil. Got swamped in the downstairs elevator (i swear i pressed the button). I also forgot to get Quick Revive (as it revives you in solo)

My strategy was just going into the PaP room every round, then throwing a monkey bomb as soon as the doors opened, then killed the rest in the round. The 3 monkey bombs lasted until the Pentagon Thief came and then i got max ammo then did it all again.

Round 26 with only ONE other person. Camped in the first floor elevator, only went down when swamped or to get guns from the box. The first time I played BO and got reminded of the days of W@W were you just spray a seemingly never-ending line of zombies with bullets. Classic! :lol: Guns I had once I died were the upgraded HK21 and AUG. My partner had the upgraded Freeze Ray and Spaz.

• 2 weeks later...

I got to 15 or 16 (can't remember) last night, I ran around the lower circle of the 2nd floor which seems to work way better than I thought (will try again tonight). I had a pap'd m16 and a regular stakeout.

Although I'll be honest, I never found the box, speed cola, or double tap (don't use that one, so no loss). I'm a complete noob on that map, only reason I found pack a punch is because I kept running around the second floor and activated a switch by mistake (and all the others were along my route)

Mine is 24.

Didn't use jug or revive, any other perks. Just had 4 of us ride up and down in the elevator, all had PaP weapons, but no ammo was coming, and no thief.

Ended up having to let one Zombie in at a time, ride down, while we all knifed him to death. Then I made a run to the mpl and grabbed it, but that didn't help.

I used to play five a lot, and never Kino, but now I don't play five at all. I just don't like the layout at all