carbonfibah

Highest Round on Kino Der Toten?

Holy shit buddy!? I hope you where on live... cause if you weren't I'd have to call you a uber-gamer. :ugeek:

im on playstation. is xbox different? i only just started gaming really, just got hooked on this after watching mates play it. soo i went n bought a ps3 and havent played anything but zombies for a good 6 months. im pretty sure im a massive noob who jut nerded out on kino. :S

Holy shit buddy!? I hope you where on live... cause if you weren't I'd have to call you a uber-gamer. :ugeek:

im on playstation. is xbox different? i only just started gaming really, just got hooked on this after watching mates play it. soo i went n bought a ps3 and havent played anything but zombies for a good 6 months. im pretty sure im a massive noob who jut nerded out on kino. :S

The remotes are just shaped different and pull the tiger fire and aim instead of the button. I've been quit hooked on it too but there is no way I'm going to make it to that level. XD

My highest round is 50 solo . I died by killing my self 4 times (cause i still had my first quick revive in the 40's) out of boredom (and takes to long to finish a round but i guess thats cause i almost never use traps). Round 31 with 3 randoms (4 players) is the highest i ever gotten to online, forgot how i died in that game.

Looking for some good players to run a 2 or 3 player match. 4 takes too long. My highest round solo is 53, highest round online is 41 on PS3 username indo13 and 26 on PS3 username izmuny. Its hard to find good help on the ps3 network and most games end with the host dying and quitting.

If anybody wants to make it to 50 with me on ps3 (2-player) then hit me up

me and my buddy made it to 47 and he had thundergun and m16 on stage and i had raygun and galil and stayed in alley whole game

he downed in 47 and i was backed into jug corner and tried to throw monkey but zombies didnt go after it,idk if the game glitched or whatever (we had like 100000 claymores in jug corner)

psn in signature

MY highest is 21 but I had to get off so i could of done better. :roll: http://callofdutyzombies.com/forum/posting.php?mode=reply&f=56&t=3097#

PS3, round 52 which started with 4 players. By the end we were down to 2. In the teleporter at the beginning or round 52 I asked my team mate if he was close to being done and he said yea, he was out of ammo and out of time and was done. When we got back to the lobby we both just laid down and let the zombies over run us. Not the greatest, but now ranked 4k something for lvl, and ranked 15k for points. Solo, I made it to 42, should have put it on pause but I was done.

round 52 on solo, 35 on co-op.. agreeing with the above post, tried pulling out the thundergun and it kept switching to my rpk, otherwise i would have been able to continue.. try another day i suppose :)

Just got to round 51 after an 8 hour game. Took forever because he was going for points the whole time and didn't kill much.

I just made it to Round 100 yesterday :D

Here's a video of the last round if you guys want to see.

qYkqJm1HiCQ

I've done level 40 twice; the first I had to quit to keep my Ps3 from overheating, the second time my attention wasn't fully in the game.

As for co-op I typically can go mid-20s. haven't done 30s in ANY co-op yet though.