Highest Round on Kino Der Toten?

carbonfibah

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Round 1,527 with 4 players. Round 64 solo. If Richtofen bottled up my luck he would make a lot of money.

Somebody glitched...

Just made 23 with two players. Unfortunately my friend had to go downstairs and eat lunch with his family and while he was gone I realized I was going out for lunch I my father was hurrying me to get off so I killed our crawler and saw how far I could go taking the amount of zombies for both of us. Not long.

Round 1,527 with 4 players. Round 64 solo. If Richtofen bottled up my luck he would make a lot of money.

Somebody glitched...

Just made 23 with two players. Unfortunately my friend had to go downstairs and eat lunch with his family and while he was gone I realized I was going out for lunch I my father was hurrying me to get off so I killed our crawler and saw how far I could go taking the amount of zombies for both of us. Not long.

Nobody glitched it took us one week to get there haha

2 days ago made it to round 40 with a team of 4 and i go to the leader board what do ya know? no fucking change i was so pissed; do you know how long it takes a team of 4 to make it to round 40? 8 fucking hours and the leader board didnt even record it. FUCK YOU TREYARCH!!!! WITH A BROOM STICK

If you are going to embark on a long game, and are trying to change your leaderboard then it's important your team knows that the game must end completely. All of the players who start the match, must finish it. They all must die. The game must end, and bring them all back to the lobby. Otherwise it's not going to count.

Also,if you're hosting a private match, try to have a player with NAT open host it.

Wrong.. people always leave in the middle and my leaderboard never changes and everyone else who stays counts accept for mine and certain other people.

I've only played Solo so far. I've reached 101 using the Zeus/MP40 run and gun strat. In my honest opinion if you can get to about 40 you can easily get to 100 - It's just a case of patience and getting used to the timing and subsequent dodging of the zombie spawns.

Somebody glitched...

Nobody glitched it took us one week to get there haha

why isnt this on the leaderboard.

Hey guys! Long time no talk! :D. My highest round was round 26 with a random lobby. I highly recommend getting the Dual Wield CZ75 and upgrading it. It gives you "Calamity and Jane", two fully automatic CZ75's. It is just amazing. My strategy is just staying in the main room until the beginning of round 4 and then open the top rooms in the map. Then go for the mystery box. Save up for Juggernog, that's the first thing you want whenever you have good guns and enough money. Then from there, get better guns from the mystery box and/or save up enough money for Pack-a-Punch. And this was with random people. :D [brains]

i ran kino on xbox live last night for the first time in quite a while and i have a couple questions...

the random dudes i was playing with were doing some pretty squirrelly shit... of note, grenade suicide/revivals at random intervals, and diving into perks instead of simply walking over them.

whatever they were doing, it felt like zombies were dropping an inordinate # of perks. max ammo was dropped at least twice a level, and oddly enough, fire sale

sometimes two or three times a level.

running solo i have never even seen the fire sale perk in kino, even into the late 20's.

and this wasn't a lobby of people familiar with each other. at least it seemed that way from how everyone was talking. even with the insane amount of perks dropped, the game ended in the mid 20's as there was no real co-ordinated strategy...

can someone tell me what exactly was going on? was i in a modded lobby or are there still simple unpatched glitches that can be exploited?

could care less about specifics if this was just a case of whatever glitches people are pimping online at this point, but i was just perplexed... :?:

i ran kino on xbox live last night for the first time in quite a while and i have a couple questions...

the random dudes i was playing with were doing some pretty squirrelly shit... of note, grenade suicide/revivals at random intervals, and diving into perks instead of simply walking over them.

whatever they were doing, it felt like zombies were dropping an inordinate # of perks. max ammo was dropped at least twice a level, and oddly enough, fire sale

sometimes two or three times a level.

running solo i have never even seen the fire sale perk in kino, even into the late 20's.

and this wasn't a lobby of people familiar with each other. at least it seemed that way from how everyone was talking. even with the insane amount of perks dropped, the game ended in the mid 20's as there was no real co-ordinated strategy...

can someone tell me what exactly was going on? was i in a modded lobby or are there still simple unpatched glitches that can be exploited?

could care less about specifics if this was just a case of whatever glitches people are pimping online at this point, but i was just perplexed... :?:

Not too sure about it's execution on xbox or if it was a modded lobby but on the PS3 there is a glitch that involves diving onto a teamate while in a corner. Same effect.

there is a glitch that involves diving onto a teamate while in a corner. Same effect.

Sorry to interject but...

It's NOT a glitch.

It was institued by Treyarch to PREVENT glitching.

You see, many invincibility glitches could be created on the old maps by having one player

jump into another player, the 2nd player then proceeding to stand up.

This would obviously become much easier and frequented with the new dive function.

To prevent a severe increase of glitching, the game prevents you from the glitch by killing both players.

It's an anti-glitch tactic and a suitable punishment

(IT DOES NOT CHANGE GAME PLAY WHAT SO EVER.

NO EXTRA POWER UPS

THAT IS A FALSE MYTH)

29 on my own, 23 with a mate.

Using Zeus Cannon and Ray Gun, leave a crawler every round, board the windows up and gets the teleport machine ready for next round, kill crawler then hold up in the teleport machine until there are loads of them on you then teleport, lob grenades at them and when you zap back do a left down the alley and do a lap turning and shooting back at them all the way to the theatre (after level 20 its advised to spring a few traps), kill them all but leave a few crawlers and repeat.

Want to get a bit further online so anyone up for a serious game following the above gameplan add me and message me that your from here, cheers! Usually dumbasses online run through nukes at the end of the round and cock it up so the teleporter isn't ready and so on, really needs discipline, communication and teamwork. :ugeek:

there is a glitch that involves diving onto a teamate while in a corner. Same effect.

It's NOT a glitch.

You see, many invincibility glitches could be created on the old maps by having one player

This would obviously become much easier and frequented with the new dive function.

To prevent a severe increase of glitching, the game prevents you from the glitch by killing both players.

NO EXTRA POWER UPS

THAT IS A FALSE MYTH)

Holy crap, thank you. I'm so tired of people in random lobbies going "OMG COME TO CORNER WE DO GLITCHZ AND GET LOTZ OF POWERUPS! ITZ SO AWSUM!!"

it's obviously meant to prevent glitching. I don't know why so many people believe it helps. Every time someone does that in my group, I let them die completely and laugh. maybe that's wrong, but it makes me happy. I'd [brains] you but it didn't let me, have to "spread" it out more.

It's NOT a glitch.

NO EXTRA POWER UPS

THAT IS A FALSE MYTH)

Holy crap, thank you. I'm so tired of people in random lobbies going "OMG COME TO CORNER WE DO GLITCHZ AND GET LOTZ OF POWERUPS! ITZ SO AWSUM!!"

it's obviously meant to prevent glitching. I don't know why so many people believe it helps. Every time someone does that in my group, I let them die completely and laugh. maybe that's wrong, but it makes me happy. I'd [brains] you but it didn't let me, have to "spread" it out more.

I won't initiate it, but if someone asks I'll happily come run over and dive on them, or revive them.

While I agree that it most likely doesn't do anything, you can't prove it either way. The power ups are random, so even if you changed the random multiplier you could conceivably still end up with more perks before or after doing it, regardless of what it does.

That in mind, I just get it over with and move on, no harm, no foul.

Level 40 on solo today lol! started out just playing to get the collector achievement was doing good so decided to carry on, didn't get downed until I gave up on Level 40. S**t got boring as hell.

Doesn't it just :|

After round 30, I just hit the box every round and PaP whatever I get :D

Makes it more fun :P

Archived