Highest Round on Kino Der Toten?

carbonfibah

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WOW sweet forum guys, nice to see others with as much interest in zombies as myself.

I have made it to 36 with 3 people, 31 with 2.

Myself and two friends play regulary and we used to play the running strategy, doing ok with it. When we met a guy who introduced us to a new strategy . . . I imagine you guys are familiar with some of it at least.

Someone in this thread made mention to hoarding zombies on the stage and then taking them through traps on solo. We did this in 3 different rooms I was on the stage, one guy in the speedcola/mp-40 room and our third was in the lobby.

What happened was:

~ 1/3 the hoard per person

~ more room to work

~ a teamate one room away if any problems occur (downs)

We would just announce the leaving of a room and run the hoard through a trap IF we lost it, in any given room. Usually the best idea is to run through the alley, turning on the fire trap (in between lobby and alley). This is because noone is on that half of the map and it is completely open. Returning to a safe "hoarding" spot.

At times the lobby guy would come to the stage and have a second "hoarding" up and down the stage stairs (front of stage) This is while I was hoarding on the stage. I believe this means a 4-player version is possible.

We were completely sperate from eachother from about 12-15 to our demise at 36 (which was a gong show of dumb behaviour)

I really want to explore this more with good team players. . . as our first attempt was a success.

let me know if you've tried this before, or if you want to....

2 days ago made it to round 40 with a team of 4 and i go to the leader board what do ya know? no fucking change i was so pissed; do you know how long it takes a team of 4 to make it to round 40? 8 fucking hours and the leader board didnt even record it. FUCK YOU TREYARCH!!!! WITH A BROOM STICK

2 days ago made it to round 40 with a team of 4 and i go to the leader board what do ya know? no fucking change i was so pissed; do you know how long it takes a team of 4 to make it to round 40? 8 fucking hours and the leader board didnt even record it. FUCK YOU TREYARCH!!!! WITH A BROOM STICK

If you are going to embark on a long game, and are trying to change your leaderboard then it's important your team knows that the game must end completely. All of the players who start the match, must finish it. They all must die. The game must end, and bring them all back to the lobby. Otherwise it's not going to count.

Also, if you're hosting a private match, try to have a player with NAT open host it.

only 29 with 4 people....

i can never find any decent players, my kills are often equal to everyone else put together. its really frustrating

anybody need a team mate? i'm convinced i could keep going to 40

I agree, its very frustrating.

I feel as though I help a ton of people constantly change their leaderboard, but I can't find other good players to help me. Then the players i help end up looking better than they are.

Archived