Pentagon Zombie Special Round

Ownzyou56

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

You know, there IS a way to trap him......... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: What you do is after he takes your gun, get you and your teamates to box him into a really small area (Like have two people in front of him and two behind). He can't get past you and your friends. My brother and I did this, he just ran on the spot, and we POURED ON THE PAIN MUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :lol: Works best if it's in a hallway, make sure there aren't any doors he can escape through when you've boxed him in, or get him into a corner.

Oh, at one point I was finally able to waste the Jew*, er, Thief. The first time he appeared I let him grab my M1911A1, then I was chasing him and spraying with my MPL. As he takes more damage you can see him limping as he runs....but when he teleports he seems to have regained some health because he isn't limping, but you just need to pop a few more rounds into him and he'll drop. Be careful when reloading, too; if you're reloading and you enter a teleporter, you'll have to reload again because the reload animation cancels once you teleport. This can be a real b!tch if you don't have Speed Cola, since you can't reload & sprint at the same time (which I think is kind of gay, and I think they could try some gimmick with this, like being able to reload while sprinting but reload speed is slowed down 50% or something.....but what do I know).

One thing I noticed also is that you don't get that Trophy/Achievement until you kill him a second time. My second kill of him was a lucky one, for I had an M134 (or Death Machine, if you prefer.....if the Death Machine is modeled after the M134; I could be wrong since there appear to be some differences in design). Killing him a second time got me a Bonfire Sale, where I could teleport to Sycorax (the safe room with the PAP machine) and PAP whatever sh!tty weapon I had at a nice discount....but not until the Death Machine disappeared, by which time I'd be screwed. Damn; "Five" is a hard level...

Also, and most importantly, there seems to be a little "bug" during the chase. If you're up-close to him during pursuit, you may not be able to teleport when he teleports.....sometimes you'll even teleport back to the first floor. :o If that happens, you're f*cked, and he has your weapon for all eternity....not to mention that you may not have time to rush back down and collect the Max Ammo item.

*I'm sorry; it's his HAIR that reminds me of a Jew. It has nothing to do with him rushing up to me and taking away my toy while saying "Nope nope nope! ^-^ " and being so damn difficult to kill.

Yes, you can kill him before he manages to take your gun. If you kill him after he takes your weapon, you will get a max ammo and a "BUYER sale". A BUYER sale spawns every mystery box on the map and makes it cost 10 points.

If you manage to kill him before he takes your gun, he will drop a max ammo and a BUYER sale. A BUYER sale makes the Pack a Punch machine cost only 1,000 points. To get to the Pack a Punch, you must activate all the defcons (power must be on) and then a teleporter will open, go into the teleporter and you will appear in the PaP room.

fixed that...... its BUYER SALE not fire sale, bonfire sale or help its BUYER SALE

I'm pretty sure it's a price tag with "sale" written on it and it's called a Fire Sale,get it?

Hello folks. I've been a zombie player since W@W and just now stumbled across this board. I've noticed that during the pentagon thief round, he will attempt to steal a weapon from each player in the game. I know it's been touched on in another thread, but my buds and I have had pretty good luck eliminating him without him stealing even the first weapon. In the defcon room, on the circular "catwalk" is where you will be fighting. As soon as the thunderclap for the thief round is heard, all the players run to the catwalk on the ledge opposite the stairs. Watch the center teleporter, as this is where he will teleport in the first time. Whomever sees his body, not his red trail, will be the one who is chased. All other players take up position in corners of the catwalk, allowing the chased player plenty of room to run in a circle. As long as the chased player has a light weapon that allows pretty fast running speed, he will be able to lead the thief in circles. The other players simply take shots at the thief as he runs past. Set your claymores down as well. Make sure 4 of the 5 defcon switches are thrown, so that after retrieving the fire sale, you can sprint to the pack-a-punch and upgrade for a steep discount. If the thief gets 1 gun from each player, he will stay in the bottom level of the map until the time expires for the round. This is the worst case scenario, as it doesn't allow much time to get back up to the defcon room and reset the switches in order to get ready to defent the next round.