Pentagon Zombie Special Round

Ownzyou56

Hey guys, if you havn't played Pentagon Zombies and dont want some experience of it spoiled dont look below.

Now if you have continued reading you might be aware that the replacement for a dog round in the map "Five" is the Weapon Stealing Professor. Just wondering IS THERE ANY POSSIBLE WAY TO KILL HIM BE FORE HE STEALS UR PHAT LEWTZ?!?! Or is there any possible stratergy to kite him or something?? And if you have killed him (i have once) what are his possible power-ups that he drops? All answers greatly appreciated.

Cheers!!

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I think thats the pentagon thief in one of the achievements

yes that's him.. He can be killed.. He drops a dog tag with the word "SALE" on it.. It will respawn the box in all location and it's on 10pts to open the box.

Fixed it for you. And if you kill him before he gets to the room with the power switch you get your guns back.

Just how the hell do you kill this bastard :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Sick of him stealing my guns :(

I know how you feel....every time i play "Five" he always steals my guns i sometime's get lucky and before i have to fight him i can get an insta kill and kill him in one-shot...but still the Pentagon Thief takes LOTS OF BULLETS!!!

Yes, you can kill him before he manages to take your gun. If you kill him after he takes your weapon, you will get a max ammo and a "BUYER sale". A BUYER sale spawns every mystery box on the map and makes it cost 10 points.

If you manage to kill him before he takes your gun, he will drop a max ammo and a BUYER sale. A BUYER sale makes the Pack a Punch machine cost only 1,000 points. To get to the Pack a Punch, you must activate all the defcons (power must be on) and then a teleporter will open, go into the teleporter and you will appear in the PaP room.

fixed that...... its BUYER SALE not fire sale, bonfire sale or help its BUYER SALE

Yes, you can kill him before he manages to take your gun. If you kill him after he takes your weapon, you will get a max ammo and a "BUYER sale". A BUYER sale spawns every mystery box on the map and makes it cost 10 points.

If you manage to kill him before he takes your gun, he will drop a max ammo and a BUYER sale. A BUYER sale makes the Pack a Punch machine cost only 1,000 points. To get to the Pack a Punch, you must activate all the defcons (power must be on) and then a teleporter will open, go into the teleporter and you will appear in the PaP room.

fixed that...... its BUYER SALE not fire sale, bonfire sale or help its BUYER SALE

No, it's "Fire Sale" and "Bonfire Sale". Listen closely.

Also the Pentagon Thief will not appear right away, you have to do something first it seems...

Also the Pentagon Thief will not appear right away, you have to do something first it seems...

i'm wearing surround sound headphones i can hear it like crystal clear it says buyer sale and most of the people i play with either have headphones like mine or their tv volume pretty high they all hear the same thing....

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/fire+sale

2. a sale, as of assets, at reduced prices, in order to raise money quickly.

A fire sale is a real term, which would apply to the Power-Up because all the Mystery Box locations go "On Sale" for only 10 points. "Bonfire Sale" is the better version of "Fire Sale", which makes Pack-A-Punch cheaper. Two different power-ups with similar names.

I know you want to hear the word "Buyer", but it just doesn't make sense there dude.

Also... http://callofduty.wikia.com/wiki/Fire_Sale

It's Fire Sale

Frost gun works wonders on him, as it actually slows him down. Making a trail of Claymores also helps weaken him.

+1

this is what i did. tried it as first and didnt think it worked. then he stole my scorpian so i started shooting him with that and it was working. best way to doo it is when he steals someone else gun and is running away chase him and shoot him! :)