**Hacking the terminal** (Dreamland Computer Codes)

carbonfibah

I certainly believe the nazis knew alot more about atomic weapons but choose not to use them as radiation in countrys they wanted to control makes them uninhabitable but believe they tested primative weapons on the russians

Theres another scientist that might be of interest who worked on power generators for die glocke and then though project paperclip was moved to the us he was also an important player at NASA he was the only suviving member of the die glocke team

I cant remember his name right now but if you watch the documentrys i posted a while ago his in there

There worth watching as Igor is the main researcher to die glocke and most of his info has been locked in polish and not translated till this year i believe Treyarch have got alot of info from his polish books

Also the SARIN scientists mentioned in the GK doc could be usernames

Because of they way the soviets recovered nazi nerve gas research Novichok and possibly other unknown nerve gases could well of already been developed we will never Know

If you read about cyclosarin gas GF this will become clear

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We need to see that Engineer Undead, want to PM me the pic and ill analyze it? it could be very useful:D

Or better yet could someone post this pic in here?

Best I could get in 2 minutes with my cell phone sorry. The TV I was at wasn't HD either. Would be best to just use the terminal yourself lol.

EDIT: Also, I think the intel might be important to the storyline now :D You can view them by going into the campaign menu and go to intel. Wait for some things to become unblacked out... there are some interesting things there :)

I don't believe anyone has covered this but do the hidden numbers and letters from the movie clips in kino der toten have anything to do with it? I beleive there are four tapes each from one room, the rooms being a childs bedroom, a dentists it looks, a room in the pentagon and the childs bedroom but all in reddish coulor with a large teddybear knifed to the wall with one red eye. now when you get these and play them in the projector, if you go back to the theatre screen you can see in the slides there are numbers and letters, the clips come with two items in each and at the moment i havent been able to aquire the tape in the dentists.

tape of the scientist in a laboratory:

E A R the letters appear seperate on one slide each, people saing this has something to to with Edmund A Richtofen

tape with the zombies in the fileds and a close up of one:

115 under the zombie close up

110 to the left bottom corner of a slide with three zombies in a field it looks

tape with a close up of a human eye and a bomb explotion i beleieve:

JD in the iris of the eye close up when pupil is smallest

5 i beleieve is under the eye ball on one of the slides

perphas the numbers or letter on this tape from the dentist room are the last items needed for a password or something that needs decoding. any clues and as anyone got the tape from the dentist room and seen the numbers or letters?

Seriously, somebody help me out here. How do I give this guy [brains] ? He obviously deserves it for all the effort he put in but I just simply don't know how to give [brains] . I've asked before but nobody's told me how, and I don't remember seeing the how-to in the "rules to read before posting anything" thread.

you have to press the thumbs up to the right of the person's post, the thumbs down takes away brains (used for a bad post)

Thanks. I thought those rep points were just rep points - like that we had TWO kinds of rep points. Seems I was mistaken.

I don't believe anyone has covered this but do the hidden numbers and letters from the movie clips in kino der toten have anything to do with it? I beleive there are four tapes each from one room, the rooms being a childs bedroom, a dentists it looks, a room in the pentagon and the childs bedroom but all in reddish coulor with a large teddybear knifed to the wall with one red eye. now when you get these and play them in the projector, if you go back to the theatre screen you can see in the slides there are numbers and letters, the clips come with two items in each and at the moment i havent been able to aquire the tape in the dentists.

tape of the scientist in a laboratory:

E A R the letters appear seperate on one slide each, people saing this has something to to with Edmund A Richtofen

tape with the zombies in the fileds and a close up of one:

115 under the zombie close up

110 to the left bottom corner of a slide with three zombies in a field it looks

tape with a close up of a human eye and a bomb explotion i beleieve:

JD in the iris of the eye close up when pupil is smallest

5 i beleieve is under the eye ball on one of the slides

perphas the numbers or letter on this tape from the dentist room are the last items needed for a password or something that needs decoding. any clues and as anyone got the tape from the dentist room and seen the numbers or letters?

I believe the tapes were used to "program" whoever was at Kino Der Toten and apart of the experiments. Here is something relating to it I posted over at the CoD HQ earlier. It was about the "brainwashed" Alex Mason relating to the story:

http://www.wanttoknow.info/bluebird10pg

Let me bring in a little bit of help to the whole "brainwashed" thing here. And as my first source I'm using the memoMK.txt file on the terminal under rkain's directory:

memoMK.txt -

MEMORANDUM FOR THE RECORD

DRAFT A

9 June 1953

SUBJECT: Project MKULTRA, Subproject 8

1. Subproject 8 has been set up as a means to continue current study in the general field of Lysergic Acid Diethylamide 25 through 11 Sep 54.

2. This project includes the continuing studiy of the biochemical, neurophysiological, sociological, and clinical psychiatric aspects of the compound as well as a study of the compound's antagonists and drugs related to the compound. A detailed proposal will be forwarded via inter-office mail today.

3. The estimated budget of the project is $40,000.00 Cut-outs and cover for this project will furnish the above funds as a philanthropic grant for medical research. A service charge of $800.00 (2% of the estimated budget) is to be paid for this service.

4. Thus the total charges for this project will not exceed $40,800.00 for period ending 11 September 1954.

5. Key staff members (i.e., Director of the Hospital) are cleared through TOP SECRET LEVEL 2 and are aware of the true purpose of the project.

Signed,

[REDACTED]

[REDACTED]

[REDACTED]

Basically. It's saying Lysergic Acid Diethylamide (LSD) will be used to conduct behavioral modification studies. But if we take a closer look we can see that it was Biochemical, perhaps Nova6 and many other dangerous compounds, neuro... brain IMPLANTS perhaps? Studies on how to change the brain patters, control it, and do many things to it and it's functions, sociological, changes the way they interact with humans and society, and also clinical aspects. Now the reason I linked to the website at the top of this post is for a reason.

Let's take a look - The first thing they start off with is the manchurian candidate. One of the most popular theories relating to MKULTRA and JFK's death. Oswald was programmed to kill JFK by a group of people. It applies in Black Ops only Mason was apart of this group. This group was the group that captured Mason and sent him to Vorkuta with Steiner, a Nazi scientist. This group was NOT German but used German Knowledge. This group was in fact Russian as we all know. This should help explain one of the loading screens and the Russian symbolism.

But anyway Multi personality disorder has the following common effects:

Created deliberately

A new identity is implanted

Amnesia barriers are created

Used in simulated or actual operations

EXACTLY what happened to Mason, and maybe Richtofen and others too ;) Bluebird was apart of Operation Paperclip as most of us know. Bluebird was where most of the neurological studies came into pay. Mason had the seperate identity that he knew Reznov was still alive. He couldn't remember certain memories that were important such as the numbers stations. Used in simulated or actual operations, well he was apart of the whole killing JFK thing wasn't he?

Anyway moving down that page we get to the part where they talk about Paperclip what it was and how it was used. Then they mention Von Braun. or vbush from the dreamland server. If you guys don't know much about this man go to youtube and search around about him and paperclip and even things about MKULTRA, interesting man indeed.

We keep going down and run into the MANHATTAN PROJECT. Now if you guys have paid any attention to this you can see MANY things point to the Manhattan Project. Now I am prepared to type a whole 600 word essay on it but I won't. Basically the latest title update triggered a random event when playing solo on Kino Der Toten, the loading screen. Someone yells "Manhattan down!" and if you look in the room with the letters spread around on the floor, they spell out Manhattan down. There is also a note in the theater that reads "Is the bomb ready?". The users on the dreamland server are all in some way related to the Manhattan Project but more importantly MJ12.

Now in the case of MKULTRA we are just going to look at the Manhattan Project as a radiation experiment rather than the testing of so many Atomic bombs. Perhaps the Nuketown map isn't so random anymore :)

Then we also see the things about GREEN RUN. Similar to the experiments going on at Rebirth Island, except we see the results of Nova gas testing... or at least the beginning stages ;D

We move along and see the Cold War experimentation section. Now here you can see they start talking about Artichoke and Bluebird. They talk about the SI and H experiments to control people through hypnosis. They also sample the famous MKULTRA documents from the Pre-viral documents for Black Ops in the Live Drop and also found in Rkains files. It basically talks about how Bluebird and Artichoke were developed to make a manchurian candidate, and that they did. Steiner, Dragovich, and Kravchenko also used this information on Reznov, Mason, and who knows who else eh? ;)

Then we get to the part where they talk about electroshock therapy. Veruckt. Few people actually know what Veruckt was for. Yes it was to "control" "zombies" but... it was also where Electroshock Therapy happened. I have a feeling when we break into the Veruckt terminal, if there is one. We will see many things about MKULTRA. I have a feeling Kurt Blome was once in Veruckt along with many other Nazi's and they started the evils. They started the "IMPLANTS". More on those later.

Then they go on to describe many things about MKULTRA in general. Then we get to Fort Dietrick. Frank Olson died because of his visit here. He met Kurt Blome in Fort Dietrick once and he was planning on revealing what was really going on here. Because of this he was killed. By who we don't know but he was a "subject" just as Thomas, Takeo, and Nikolai were. He had LSD and Mind experiments performed on. But he must have been an unsuccessful subject if he was willing to reveal what was really happening. They also mention Georgetown University Hospital... very interesting... Then they talk about experiments of radiation on children and other experiments. Maybe that lullaby in Der Riese is making more since now? With the talks of disease and what not? ;)

Then the part that I personally find interesting by far. Dr. Ewen Cameron. Now, I know a few of my fellow team members still visit these forums. And I know for a fact that Dr. Ewen Cameron was indeed involved with these erased memories. Let me just make this simple for you guys. Those "Film reels" in Kino Der Toten. They are easter eggs yes, but they were clips that they would show to the "subjects" over and over again. THey repeated over and over and over, they never stop. They were forced to watch them. Whatever the hidden message was. It tapped into their subconscious eventually and that was all they were able to think about. Whether it be killing the president or trying to find Die Glocke ;)

Don't believe me watch all parts of this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7aPPdKewAHc

My friends who were with me during the secret projeckt will know why exactly they wanted to do this. Dr Ewen Cameron stole so many memories and implanted new ones, it would make since if he was one of the people working with Steiner at Vorkuta or maybe just somewhere else in general to help the "programming take hold". Listen closely to what the guy is saying when you insert a film reel. Connect all of them together, and look at the terminal files, they will make more since. It may be a stretch but I believe the man speaking may even be Cameron himself.

They also go onto talk about the individual doctor that basically programmed Manchurian Candidates. They also explain connections to the FBI and CIA, and essentially the pentagon. All fits in with the backstory of Black Ops in a way ;D

You can read on, almost at the end hold on. and see that they talk about more specific doctors and their projeckts. But then we stumble upon brain implants. This may be the most important piece of technology that was discovered by the Germans, I believe. Now my friends that worked with me on the projeckt earlier 4 or 5 months ago until release of Black Ops know why. But... well how should I put this.

Control can be asserted by many functions. In this case I think it isn't too much of a stretch to say that control is asserted through the electro-waves. Seen already by the numbers stations that broadcasted the numbers and the signal to have the sleeper agents across the world do whatever they were supposed to. In Mason's case the numbers station was to kill JFK. But who knows if it was the same on in Cuba. It is VERY possible that "Towers" were used to help amplify this broadcast around the world. Look outside of Kino. One RIGHT there. And it isn't a normal radiowave tower, it's more.

These experiments that went on involving electromagnetic waves resulted in implants. Administered first at Veruckt, I believe. As we know there is the note in Doctor's quarters on SNN that talks about HAARP and it being used but risky. This was in Alaska, but it wasn't until the 90's. Which is where the Time traveling unit comes in. This unit USES THE EARTH'S MAGNETIC FIELDS. And essentially Aether. But without going into too much detail about Aether it is essentially time itself, but more powerful and... complicated. But the scientists like Oppenheimer knew about it, back when the experiments where going on, when MKULTRA and MANHATTAN PROJECT were going on, everything connects.

Now, to end this. These towers are broadcasting commands. Ecehlon and Ascension... you may want to pay attention to those random broadcasts that appear.

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4061/516 ... ce04_o.jpg

I don't believe they will be of much use, but they do symbolize what will come later. An example of a possible "station" is Montauk Project.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Montauk_Project

Just take a quick glance at the picture on the right and you will already see a radio tower looking thing. But what was the Montauk Project. It was one of the many places that alleged time travel experiments connected to Nazi's occurred sound familiar? There was also psychological warfare things going on there. This was very similar to the Philidalphia experiment. You guys should really look into these types of things. Very interesting.

But what's even more interesting is the Department of Defense helped fund the project. Just seemed a little weird to me. Montauk is just one of the many strange mysterious places like HAARP that just might be another broadcast stations with the "towers" and it's just a theory so... don't quote me on it.

Anyway, that just about wraps it up. Yes, I do believe that this whole "Control" thing is more complicated and cool than it seems :thumbsup:

P.S. - I think the thing at the end when the person reads the numbers and then says Ascension it part of a programming code. They were what broadcasted to Mason. THey were showing JFK and his assassination because the numbers she was reading translated to kill JFK, and the group name is either "Ascension or Echelon" marking the end of the code and telling the sleeper agent to do it :thumbsup:

How's your wife?

-BlackOpsTiger

• 2 weeks later...

Took me awhile and I still have more to do, but enjoy :D

http://gkhorrors.weebly.com/central-int ... y-cia.html

██████████████████████-CIA Server-████████████████████████

Server Description Coming Soon.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Alex Mason User info

User: AMason

Pass: PASSWORD

USER INFO AND DESCRIPTIONS COMING SOON

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

Alex Mason Files

1) - BattleBerlin.txt

BATTLE OF BERLIN

SUMMARY PRVIDED BY SCHOOL FOR INTELLIGENCE ANALYSIS

The Berlin Strategic Offensice Operation

16 Apr 1945 to 2 May 1945

Considered one of the bloodiest battles in history, the Berlin Strategic Offensive Operation conducted by the Soviet Union between April 14th and May 2nd of 1945. The war effectively ended with the conquering of the Reichstag and planting of the Soviet flag on April 30th. Fighting continued through May 2nd until the official surrender of the German Army by General Hasso von Manteuffel, commander of the III Panzer Army, and General Kurt Von Tippelskirch, commander of the XXI Army.

Soviet forces suffered over 81,000 KIAs during the course of the offensive. Another 280,000-plus were listed as wounded or ill during that time. On the flip side, Soviet archival data reports German losses at 458,000 killed and 479,000 captured POWs. However, we find these estimated to be exaggerated considering the penchant for propaganda within the Soviet Union. Actual estimates are closer to 100,000 Germans killed in action along with an estimated 125,000 civilians loss. Reports from the Berlin populace during that time recount of tales of revenge-minded Soviet troops engaging in intense rape, pillage, and murder.

A more detailed breakdown can be provided with a written request to the School for Intelligence Analysis.

2) - dad-letter1.txt

February 2, 1966

Son,

Your mother has taken ill. Doctors got nothing good to say.

Your sisters are here. You need to come home, too.

Signed,

- Dad

3) - dad-letter2.txt

March 14, 1966

Son,

This is the tenth letter I’ve sent without response. Your mother

Has finally passed and you weren’t here for her. I know what it is to be

Loyal and serve and bleed for your country. But this was your mother.

And you failed her. Failed your family.

Services are in 5 days. If you’re not here, don’t ever come back.

And as far as me and your sisters are concerned, you died in that prison camp.

5 days.

Signed,

- Dad

4) - dad-letter3.txt

March 20, 1966

Alex,

I gave you 5 days. You failed. You should have stayed in Vorkuta.

Signed,

- Your father

5) - gk-novamemo.txt

***TOP SECRET***

***LEVEL 3 EYES ONLY***

**TRANSLATION DEPARTMENT ARCHIVE

Received: 2 March 1968

Returned: 3 March 1968

**SUMMARY: Internal GK memo dated 5 Sept 1944. Earliest known reference to the

NOVA Project.

***START***

[GK LOGO]

Gk-0984242-p

To: [REDACTED]

Subject: NOVA Project

We are on schedule thus far. Stability has been our biggest hurdle. The

effects, however, are promising and yields results beyond that which was

requested.

The remaining issues and action items are as [REDACTED]:

a) Stability is stil an issue — we are hoping version 4 will be stable.

Reference– Stability Reference No. NOVA.SR 2010032. Stress investigations

and Long-Term-Testing with trial batches to derive the shelf-life for

batches in phase II.

B) Further testing inroads modes of dispersion currently underway — Initial

findings are positive and lead us to believe only slight modifications will

be needed [to] retrofit current chemical dispersion techniques. Reference –

Dispersion Report No. NOVA.DR 0510032.

c) Long term storage testing is in phase III — The Containers are currently

being tested in various environments. Phase III includes Long-term testing at

25-degrees Celsius at 60% [illegible] for confirmation of findings. Reference

– Stability Report No. NOVA.SR 2010022.

d) Means of protection for handlers and handling protocols must be investigated.

Tests with chimpanzees show current protocols are insufficient. Suggest moving

to human trials to speed research. Reference — Trial Report No. NOVA.TR 1915032

e) Current facilities are inadequate — The scope of this project has vastly

increased and as such our needs have outgrown our current faculty. The incident

last month only reiterates our need for a more permanent and isolated laboratory

Reference — Incident Report NOVA.IR 0002036

[REDACTED] we are expecting your [REDACTED].

Signed,

[REDACTED]

6) - Mackers1.txt

Is this a dagger which I see before me,

The handle toward my hand? Come, let me clutch thee.

I have thee not, and yet I see thee still.

Art thou not, fatal vision, sensible

To feeling as to sight? Or art thou but

A dagger of the mind, a false creation,

Proceeding from the heat-oppressèd brain?

I see thee yet, in form as palpable

As this which now I draw.

Thou marshall’st me the way that I was going,

And such an instrument I was to use.

Mine eyes are made the fools o' th' other senses,

Or else worth all the rest. I see thee still,

And on thy blade and dudgeon gouts of blood,

Which was not so before. There’s no such thing.

It is the bloody business which informs

Thus to mine eyes. Now o'er the one half-world

Nature seems dead, and wicked dreams abuse

The curtained sleep. Witchcraft celebrates

Pale Hecate’s offerings, and withered murder,

Alarumed by his sentinel, the wolf,

Whose howl’s his watch, thus with his stealthy pace,

With Tarquin’s ravishing strides, towards his design

Moves like a ghost. Thou sure and firm-set earth,

Hear not my steps, which way they walk, for fear

Thy very stones prate of my whereabout,

And take the present horror from the time,

Which now suits with it. Whiles I threat, he lives.

Words to the heat of deeds too cold breath gives.[A bell rings.]I go, and it is done. The bell invites me.Hear it not, Duncan, for it is a knellThat summons thee to Heaven, or to hell.

--

[AN EXCERPT FROM MACBETH BY SHAKESPEARE. THE BELL RINGING SYMBOLIZES THE MAIN CHARACTER KILLING THE KING WITH A DAGGER, AGAINST HIS OWN WILL.]

[i STILL NEED TO UPDATE SOME MORE FILES FOR MASON]

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

Alex Mason Mail

Still Updating / Coming Soon

████████████████

J Turner User info

User: jturner

Pass: CONDOR75

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

J Turner Files

NO FILES AVAILABLE

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

J Turner Mail

Mail0) -

date: Mon Aug 12 1960

subject: cupcakes

Hello everyone,

My lovely wife Bridget, the saint that she is, got up at the crack of dawn and made some cupcakes. She coerced me into bringing me into the office to share with all of you. They'll be in the coffee room while supplies last.

WARNING: Only 1 cupcake per person. The room is being monitored. Don't make me sic the S&D on you. That goes double for you Stant and Sutton.

--Ryan

████████████████

Lyndon B. Johnson User info

User: lbjohnson

Pass: LADYBIRD

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

Lyndon B. Johnson Files

56 .PIC FILES (COMING SOON)

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

Lyndon B. Johnson Mail

Mail0) -

date: Wed Jul 14 1954

subject: Server Access

***TOP SECRET***

TO: [REDACTED]

Please note that access to the dreamland data storage center has been restricted to members of MJ-12.

Thank you.

Mail1) -

date: Fri Nov 23 1963

subject: Lancer

All,

Yesterday was a sad day for America with the loss of one of the greatest leaders this country has yet known. We will do everything in our power to uphold all that he stood for.

Please see Presidential advisors directly for any questions pertaining to lingering topics at hand.

Signed,

LBJ

Mail2) -

date: Wed Feb 17 1965

subject: Nuclear

Mr. President,

A report has been forwarded to you and the NSC regarding suspicious nuclear activity in the nation of Israel. Suggest flagging this as a high priority item. The soviets will not like it.

Signed,

John McCone

DCI

Mail3) -

date: Sat Feb 3 1968

subject: Escalation

Mr. President,

I have given thought to our discussion last night and I want to assure you that I will support whatever stance you take. We cannot and will not allow the Communists to take over South Vietnam. I agree that anything and everything must be done to prevent this.

Thank you.

W.

Mail4) -

date: Sat Feb 10 1968

subject: Kowloon

CJMIZQWMQUBZFGTMPNGSURTH

WZFHRIMIMQRTIUIXZPGTINHNQWTSMJHEWMXZCTYZTQT

QTPTGIZLZCAGIEWZQGZEMPJZQTJMUTDG

CJBCTSDQWITGQGXMJIFGZMFUZDTHVMYZVEWZKVZED

-

[TRANSLATES TO: PACKAGE LOST

NOVA6 THREAT CONFIRMED

DREAMLAND UPDATED

PROCEEDING TO YAMANTAU]

Mail5) -

date: Mon Feb 26 1968

subject: Mason

LZHZEGFHJIMKMETWDTGCAGEMEGKMFCWTVICNT

RXZGETZDWZTGJMILMEULZQYMCNGXZJKZGEVZQXRFHRHURCWRCTXXYZGMWMDGTRQKXTCGET

DXZRHUHIMUKHZXZXZEGMRTHIMFTINUEKXVZURTEVEPATCHGZPUGZRXZINEIRT

PGTDWIFHLTLHHGUZDGIKZYZYZGDGDKIVENGHKZWRXZUTRINHXRSBJR

SERWHZEJEVICATONGBKEVIDJEDHRSUCWZGCGVZHKMFUJZ

-

[TRANSLATES TO: MASON IS DELUSIONAL

HES BEEN MUMBLING ABOUT THE NUMBERS

RECOMMENDED INITIATION

OF FALLBACK OPERATION]

Mail6) -

date: Mon Apr 1 1968

subject: Term End

Dear sir,

We are sad to hear your decision to not run for re-election. Please accept our gratitude for all that you have done for your country. As always, I support you in all endeavors. Thank you for the opportunities you have given both myself and this nation.

All the best,

W.

Mail7) -

date: Mon Oct 28 1968

subject: October Surprise

Mr. President,

I wanted to pass on my ensures that you are all set to address the nation regarding your decision over North Vietnam.

As always, we are here to help.

Signed,

G. Christian

Mail8) -

date: Tue Nov 5 1968

subject: Transition

Lyndon,

Thank you for the kudos. I will have my people set something up soon. And by the way, his name is Checkers.

Dick

████████████████

R Helms User info

User: rhelms

Pass: LEROSEY

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

R Helms Files

56 .PIC FILES (COMING SOON)

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

R Helms Mail

Mail0) -

[sAME AS OTHER DREAMLAND SERVER ACCESS MAILS]

████████████████

R Jackson User info

User: rjackson

Pass: SAINTBRIDGET

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

R Jackson Files

1) - BioKristina.txt

April 13, 1978

NAME: RASEOVA, KRISTINA

PLACE OF BIRTH: Lviv, Ukraine

NATIONALITY: Kewish-Ukrainian / Caucasian

D.O.B: 11/10/1955

HEIGHT: 5'8"

BUILD: Athletic

WEIGHT: 120lbs

EYES: Blue

HAIR: Blonde

SUMMARY PROFILE:

A former KGB "swallow," 5 years ago the Agency flipped the candidate after a crisis of conscience during the attempted sexual blackmail of a key East Berlin Agency asset (TAB A). She would not commit to defection or betrayal, but she agreed to memorize contact information for her handler and would consider further contact at her discretion. Code-named "The Wall," the candidate was filed away and went dark until 6 months ago.

In the intermittent time, the candidate transferred from the KGB to the GBU (Soviet military intelligence) where she quickly ascended the ranks thanks to her steely resolve, competitive drive, and infectious personality. No longer a "honey-pot" used to seduce Agency operatives, the candidate became a key side within the Soviet Defense Council, associating herself with one COLONEL ANTON VANyA (TAB B), former protege to the late Nakiat Dragovich. Their relationship turned sexual but abusive and soon turned repugnant to the candidate.

Six months ago, the candidate attempted to end the relationship after discovering she was with child: but Vanya responded with a beating normally reserved for enemy P.O.W.s. The candidate miscarried as a result and within 24 hours she sent a burst transmission over shortwave frequency to work as a double-agent.

On orders from Colonel Vanya, her current GBU assignment is to locate, reduce, and detain Alex Mason, making her more than an ideal fit for Operation Charybdis.

2) - Hypnotism.txt

***TOP SECRET***

***LEVEL 2 EYES ONLY***

HYPNOTISM AND COVERT OPERATIONS

I. Hypnotism

A. What is it?

B. Who can be hypnotized?

C.The induction of Hypnosis

1. Pre-testing for suggestibility

2. Induction procedures

a. Verbal suggestion

b. Fascination plus Verbal suggestion

c. Narco Hypnosis

3. Awakening

4. Post-hypnotic suggestions D. Other factors

1. What makes a good subject?

2. What characterizes a good operator?

3. Stages of hypnosis

4. “Laws of Hypnotism”

5. Can a subject be hypnotized against his will

II. Application of Hypnosis to convert operations

A. Disguised pre-testing

B. Disguised induction

C. Specific Operational Situations

III. Research

IV. Summary of conclusions

V. Recommendations

4 .PIC FILES

eyesonmason, vorkuta1, vorkuta4, vorkuta5

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

R Jackson Mail

Mail0) -

date: Wed Oct 23 1963

subject:Op Status - Mason

Ryan,

Your concerns are round but your request to reassess Agent Mason's field status is denied. The call has been made and it's over. Mason offers the Agency the best opportunity to track down and eliminate Dragovich. You've compiled the reports; you know this better than anyone.

Leave it alone.

Kain

Mail1) -

date:Sun Jun 5 1966

subject:Victor Reznov

Ryan,

Do me a favor and get me all that you have on a Soviet Army Sergeant named "Viktor Reznov." Start with the Battle of Berlin files, particularly the Battle of the Reichstag. Agent Mason, as you know, has a penchant for this guy. Based on your report from 1 Nov 63, he's the reason Mason managed to escape Vorkuta, but I don't buy it. 2 men could not have escaped a Soviet guing without some kind of internal support. I want to know everything about Reznov; Mason may be compromised and if he is, this Reznov would have something to do with it. I need it by tomorrow AE.

Kain

Mail2) -

date:Wed Feb 20 1968

subject: MKU

Ryan,

Do me a favor and see what you can dig up on MKULTRA and all of its associated sub-projects. Anything relating to RESEARCH you are yo forward to Jason Hudson ASAP for use in getting to the bottom of Agent Mason's issues. Everything else comes to me and me alone.

This is one's hot. Prioritize it accordingly.

Kain

Mail3) -

date: Tue Nov 22 1977

subject: Kristina Raskova

Dear Mr. Jackson,

I was referred to you by my associate Jason Hudson. He says you're the best analyst in Langley and can find anything and everything once you're put on the trail. I could use your help. It's a little outside of S.O.P. but my hope is that you'll sympathize with my plight.

I came into some information recently that my younger sister Olga, who I thought was killed during the Great Purge, did indeed survive Stalin's horrors and was adopted into the Prozorova family and later married a man by the name of Parkova in 1954. Further, from what I understand, Olga died in child birth but her daughter, Kristina, survived and as far as I know still lives in Moscow to this day. My information ends there.

I would appreciate any help you can provide in locating my niece. This Kristina girl is the only blood I have left in this world and I would be in your debt if you could somehow find a lead, however small, for me to find her,

Thank you for your time and I would appreciate any help you can offer.

Sincerely,

Greg Weaver

Mail4) -

date: Thu Nov 24 1977

subject: Grigori Weaver

Ryan,

Received your note regarding Agent Weaver's supposed niece, Kristina. You're not to pursue his request any further. Feed him whatever he needs to get off your back. You know the drill.

Kain

Mail5) -

date: Fri May 12 1978

subject: Congratulations

Ryan,

Everything has been approved. You work for me now -- Special Assistant to the ADDO/SAD. Pack up your desk. It's time to move upstairs with the big boys.

God job, Ryan. Go home, kiss your wife, and have a nice weekend with the family. Starting tomorrow, you belong to me.

Kain

Mail6) -

date: Mon Sep 25 1978

subject: C

Ryan,

I want you to start a file under the heading OP-C. No eyes other than you and me. Start with a compilation of everything we have on NOVA 6 and the players involved. We'll discuss details face to face. I'll be in touch.

Kain

Mail7) -

date: Tues Oct 3 1978

subject: Op C

Ryan,

I've sent over a logistical breakdown on the proposed Operation Charybdis. This matter is classified TOP SECRET and you are not to discuss this op with anyone other than me. Hudson, Mason, and Weaver have many friends in the Agency and this op will be less popular to say the least. But you've been following these 3 very closely and I know you understand the potential danger they pose to National Security better than anyone.

Get to London. Talk to Barclay Hendry. He'll see to it you get their best operative.

You're my point man on this. Don't let me down.

Kain

Mail8) -

date: Mon Oct 30 1978

subject: Field Status

Ryan,

Your request for field status has been approved. My secretary is routing the forms for signature now. Understand that your efforts over the last few years with the Mason affair have not gone unnoticed. As such, my secretary is also dropping off a token of thanks, from me to you. It's a valuable tool and I trust you find it as educational as I did when I was in your position. Absorb the man's lessons. Implement them daily. It will help you in the field. I won't ask you to train a harem into a fighting force, but I will be looking for his influence in your operational updates.

God speed.

Kain

████████████████

R Kain User info

User: rkain

Pass: SUNWU

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

R Kain Files

1) - AoW.txt

You can fight a war for a long time or you can make your nation strong.

You can't do both.

Know your enemy and know yourself. Your victory will be painless.

Know the weather and the field. Your victory will be complete.

You don't know the local mountains, forests, hills and marshes? Then you cannot march the army. You don't have local guides? You won't get any of the benefits of the terrain.

Doing the right things at the start of war is like approaching a woman. Your enemy's men must open the door. After that, you should act like a streaking rabbit. The enemy will be unable to catch you.The best policy is to attack while the enemy is still planning.The next best is to disrupt alliances...When you form your strategy, know the strengths and weaknesses of your plan.

When you execute, know how to manage both action and inaction.

When you take a position, know the deadly and the winning grounds.

When you battle, know when you have too many of too few men...Seeking armed conflict can be disastrous. Because of this, a detour can be the shortest path. Because of this, problems can become opportunities. Use an indirect route as your highway. Use the search for advantage to guide you. You must know the detour that most directly accomplishes your plan.

Do not let any of your potential enemies know of what you are planning.Still, you must not hesitate to form alliances.

You must know the lay of the land. You must know where the obstructions are. You must know where the marshes are. If you don't, you cannot move the army

You must use local guides. If you don't you can't take advantage of the terrain

[AN EXCERPT FROM THE NOVEL "THE ART OF WAR" BY SUN TZU]

2) - Ascension.txt

***TOP SECRET***

ASCENSION

BYE 0108-56

ASCENSION GROUP EXECUTIVE SUMMARY

1. The Ascension group is a coalition of former scientists from the german wunderwaffe program and group 935. These scientists have been co-opted and organized by soviet general dragovich for the purpose of pushing forward soviet weapons developement.

2. The lead is one frederic Stiener and his focus was on the nova 6 program. He and the ****** of the Wunderwaffe scientists disappeared on the (think it either 19th or 29th) October 1945 near the artic circle. Around the Same Time, the soviet Operation designated "Olympus" ******(comprised?) of the 3rd Shock Army Special Operations unit led by General Drogvich

3. British Intelligence records state MI-6 had a commando unit in the General Vicinity but refused to disclose the details of their presence there.

ASCENSION

TOP SECRET

HANDLE VIA BYEMAN TALENT KEYHOLE CONTROLE SYSTEM

JOINTLY

3) - DraftMK.txt

***TOP SECRET***

MKULTRA - DRAFT PROPOSAL

OSI

DATE: [REDACTED]

It is proposed to continue research on problems critical to a clarification of the fundamental aspects of the stimulus-response relationship in biological systems. Studies will be conducted utilizing chronic animal preparations with permanent septal electrodes. Investigations will be conducted utilizing chronic electrode preparations coupled with selected classical types of conditioning. Studies will be conducted on the geography of the brain in selected species of animals to determine the focus in which stimulations will produce specific reactions.

A careful leterative survey, especially of the Russian literature of foreign research in this area, will be conducted.

4) - memoMK.txt

MEMORANDUM FOR THE RECORD

DRAFT A

9 June 1953

SUBJECT: Project MKULTRA, Subproject 8

1. Subproject 8 has been set up as a means to continue current study in the general field of Lysergic Acid Diethylamide 25 through 11 Sep 54.

2. This project includes the continuing studiy of the biochemical, neurophysiological, sociological, and clinical psychiatric aspects of the compound as well as a study of the compound's antagonists and drugs related to the compound. A detailed proposal will be forwarded via inter-office mail today.

3. The estimated budget of the project is $40,000.00 Cut-outs and cover for this project will furnish the above funds as a philanthropic grant for medical research. A service charge of $800.00 (2% of the estimated budget) is to be paid for this service.

4. Thus the total charges for this project will not exceed $40,800.00 for period ending 11 September 1954.

5. Key staff members (i.e., Director of the Hospital) are cleared through TOP SECRET LEVEL 2 and are aware of the true purpose of the project.

Signed,

[REDACTED]

[REDACTED]

[REDACTED]

5) - MsDoe.txt

***TOP SECRET***

***LEVEL 2 CLEARANCE***

The following is an excerpt from the document "Hypnotic Suggestion: Experimentation and Research" dated 11 February 1954.

"Miss Doe was then instructed (having previously expressed a fear of firearms in any fashion) that she would use every method at her disposal to awaken Miss Smith show in a deep hypnotic sleep) and failing at this, she would pick up a pistol nearby and fire it at Miss Smith She was instructed that her rage would be so great that she would not hesitate to “kill” Miss Smith for failing to awaken. Miss Doe carried out these suggestions to the letter including firing the (unloaded pneumatic pistol) gun at Miss Smith and then proceeding to fall into a deep sleep."

"After proper suggestions were made, both were awakened and expressed complete amnesia for the entire sequence. Miss was again handed the gun, which she refused (in an awakened state) to pick up or accept from the operator. She expressed absolute denial that the foregoing sequence had happened."

6) - NoteX.txt

June 30, 1978

Mr. Mason --

Clarke was intending to hide in Johannesburg. He has a brother there.

It's a good place to start.

-- X --

7) - Oxcart.txt

***TOP SECRET***

OXCART

BYE 2367-65

OXCART RECON OPERATIONS EXECUTIVE SUMMARY

1. Necessary photographic coverage of North Vietnam will be performed by the OXCART vehicle operating out of Kadena Air Base in Okinawa. Preparations for OXCART ops out of Kadena have been ongoing for some time and are fully operational as of today.

2. OXCART missions will be planned, directed, and controlled by the Central Intelligence Agency Operations Center. 3 OXCART vehicles and requisite support personnel will be deployed from Area 51 to Kadena.

3. Awaiting approval for mission commencement.

OXCART

TOP SECRET

HANDLE VIA BYEMAN TALENT KEYHOLE CONTROL SYSTEM

JOINTLY

8) - MemoGK.txt

***TOP SECRET***

July 21, 1961

SUBJECT: Transmissions from a suspected numbers station near the [REDACTED] embassy containing alarming and cryptic references.

Research appears to be underway involving variants of Tabun, Sarin, Soman, and an unknown gas of possibly far greater potential for devestation. Every member of the S.O.G team in the field should be briefed.Yesterday, a new transmission involving

[Plutonium and Uranium] was also intercepted but was lost before

the transmission completed. All foreign agents listening to

numbers stations should be vigilant to these keywords. Recent

chatter has reached a fever pitch.

CIA operatives have been assigned to the program, and additional

support is requested. Have all reports forwarded to the White House,

and present an interim review of the situation no later than

July 31, 1961.

/s/ John F. Kennedy

2 .PIC FILES (COMING SOON)

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

R Kain Mail

Mail0) -

***Top Secret***

Please note that access to the Dreamland data storage center has been restricted to members of MJ-12.

Thank you.

Mail1) -

date: Mon Oct 21 1963

subject: Alex Mason

Mr. Kain

You are to sign off on the approval for the field operational status of Agent Alex Mason. We are all aware of the circumstances surrounding Agent Mason. regardless, the decision has been made and we expect your support in this decision. We can talk further when I return from Berkely and the Class of '22 Reunion.

I appreciate your cooperation. It will not go unnoticed.

Best,

John McCone / DCI

Mail2) -

date: Wed Oct 23 1963

subject: Op Status - Mason

Sir,

I wanted to reiterate that my request for a copy of Agent Mason's psych eval has been denied for a third time. As such, I am not able to make an appropriate assessment per your request.

I hold to my original stance in my 1 Nov 63 memorandum regarding Agent Mason's operational status. We cannot guarantee that Mason has not been compromised after such an extended period of incarceration in Vorkuta. He poses a threat to future operations and even National Security as a whole.

I believe his time in the Vorkuta prison camp may have been the catalyst for Mason's apparent off-balance state. I believe it is in the Agency's best interest to reconsider Agent Mason's field operational status for the upcoming Operation Flashpoint.

Sincerely,

Ryan Jackson

Chief Analyst/APLAA

Mail3) -

date: [REDACTED]

subject: Mason Profile

Sir,

As instructed, I spoke off the records with Dr. Adrienne Smith regarding Agent Mason's most recent psych analysis. Though she refused to go into details, she's a sensitive woman and wears her heart on her sleeve. Her demeanor suggested a less than ideal assessment. Rumor has it that he's suffering from extreme migraines and is on a considerable dosage of painkillers and anti-psychotics. The good doctor did, however, let slip that Mason is taking an extended leave of absence to visit his family in Anchorage, Alaska.

I'll let you know if I hear anything further.

Ryan Jackson

Mail4) -

date: Fri Mar 1 1968

subject: Release Files

Dear Mr. Kain,

Your request for release of Asset Set 3-15-4 file#8 1-15 have been approved.

If you require additional help, please let us know.

Thank you.

Security Admin

Mail5) -

date: Mon Feb 11 1968

subject: AM

Let's talk. I have some new information on our two-faced friend. I'm convinced more than ever that he can't be trusted.

I'll be back at Langley following my return from Yamantau.

GW

Mail6) -

date: Tue Jan 30 1973

subject: MKU Goals

Dear Mr. Kain,

Per your request as cleared by the DDCI, here is a breakdown of the intended goals of Project MKULTRA and studies that resulted from individuals associated with Operation Paperclip. As follows:

1. Substances which will promote illogical thinking and impulsiveness to the point where recipients would be discredited in public.

2.Substances which increase the efficiency of mentation and perception.

3.Materials which will prevent or counteract the intoxicating effect of alcohol.

4.Materials which will promote the intoxicating effect of alcohol.

5.Materials which will produce the signs and symptoms of recognized diseases in a reversible way so that they may be used for malingering, etc.

6.Materials which will render the induction of hypnosis easier or otherwise enhance its usefulness.

7.Substances which will enhance the ability of individuals to withstand privation, torture and coercion during interrogation and so-called "brain-washing".

8.Materials and physical methods which will produce amnesia for events preceding and during their use.

9.Physical methods of producing shock and confusion over extended periods of time and capable of surreptitious use.

10.Substances which produce physical disablement such as paralysis of the legs, acute anemia, etc.

11.Substances which will produce "pure" euphoria with no subsequent let-down.

12.Substances which alter personality structure in such a way that the tendency of the recipient to become dependent upon another person is enhanced.

13.A material which will cause mental confusion of such a type that the individual under its influence will find it difficult to maintain a fabrication under questioning.

14.Substances which will lower the ambition and general working efficiency of men when administered in undetectable amounts.

15.Substances which promote weakness or distortion of the eyesight or hearing faculties, preferably without permanent effects.

16.A knockout pill which can surreptitiously be administered in drinks, food, cigarettes, as an aerosol, etc., which will be safe to use, provide a maximum of amnesia, and be suitable for use by agent types on an ad hoc basis.

17.A material which can be surreptitiously administered by the above routes and which in very small amounts will make it impossible for a person to perform physical activity.

If you need further information, please direct your inguires to the Deputy Director of OSI.

Thank you.

OSI ADMIN

Mail7) -

date: Thu Feb 1 1973

subject: Unsanctioned Ops

Richard,

It has come to my attention that you are running unsanctioned operations through the S.A.D. You will immediately cease and desist any and all ops that have not gone through the appropriate approval chain until such a time that they can be revived by myself and the N.I.C. In addition, all data you have collected in regards to MKULTRA and its associated programs will be either returned to the OSI or destroyed immediately.

We will discuss further when I return to Langley.

Richard Helms

DCI

████████████████

R Nixon User info

User: rnixon

Pass: CHECKERS

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

R Nixon Files

MemoGK.txt

Same as other user's MeomGK.txt files

4 .PIC FILES AND 4 ,SND FILES (COMING SOON)

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

R Nixon Mail

Mail0) -

[sAME AS ALL THE OTHER DREAMLAND SERVER ACCESS MAILS]

Mail1) -

date: Tue Nov 5 1968

subject: Transition

Dick,

Congratulations on your victory. Let us meet soon to discuss strategies pertaining to the future of our country. There is much more to discuss. I'm also looking forward to meeting that dog of yours. What was his name?

Sincerely,

LBJ

████████████████

S Agnew User info

User: sagnew

Pass: [unknown]

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

S Agnew Files

[unknown]

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

S Agnew Mail

[unknown]

████████████████

T Brooks User info

User: tbrooks

Pass: LAUREN

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

T Brooks Files

1) - NoteAS.txt

Hey you,

Thinking of you. Have a great day!

AS

2 .pic files

Yamantau3 and Yamantau6

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

T Brooks Mail

Mail0) -

date: Mon Aug 12 1968

subject: Cupcakes

Hello everyone,

My lovely wife Bridget, the saint that she is, got up at the crack of dawn and made cupcakes. She coerced me into bringing them into the office to share with all of you. They'll be in the coffee room while supplies last.

WARNING: Only 1 cupcake per person. The room is being monitored. Don't make me sic the S&D on you. That goes double for you Stant and Sutton.

--Ryan

Mail1) -

date: Mon Feb 4 1968

subject: Bundle Up

TO: Brooks, Terrance; Harris, Bruce

Guys,

Wanted to give you the head's up -- we're shipping out someplace real cold in the next 2 weeks. Can't get into details otherwise Mr. Shades will take my other eye, but I figure since you're both wed-locked, your better halves deserve some notice that their men are going to be out for a time.

Terry, I don't envy the fury Lauren is going to unleash on you. And Bruce, looks like your giving up those Skins tickets. Too bad, to. Good match up. Go Skins!

You didn't hear this from me.

Mail2) -

date: Mon Feb 5 1968

subject: Help!

Hi Terry,

I hate to impose but I'm desperate for a favor. I'm in new York for a 3 day conference starting Monday and I was wondering if you'd be so kind as to watch my cat Powy while I'm away. I'll make it up to you, anything you want. And I do mean "anything," including that idea you had regarding the... well, you know, I'm blushing just thinking about it. I think it;s a fair trade an I'll be thinking of you the whole time I'm away.

If you say yes, you can even keep the spare key to my place....

A.

Mail3) -

date: Mon Feb 11 1968

subject: Yamantau

TO: Brooks, Terrance; Weaver, Greg; Harris, Bruce

Gentleman,

As some of you have already heard, we're shipping out on 16 Feb for a classified black operation in the heart of the Soviet Union. There will be a full briefing in ADDO/SAD Richard Kain's office at 2pm sharp.

Be there on time or you answer to me.

JH

████████████████

T Walker User info

User: twalker

Pass: Radi0

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

T Walker Files

STILL NEED TO GET INFO, FILES AND MAIL FOR TWALKER

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

T Walker Mail

████████████████

V Bush User info

User: vbush

Pass: MANHATTAN

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

V Bush Files

1) - DLpw.txt

NOTE TO SELF:

DL p/w is standard Agency cypher:

LIVHWIPKEVEUDVZWH [DECODES TO: X]

3 .PIC FILES

doa1, doa2, doa3

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

V Bush Mail

Mail0) -

████████████████

W Rabon User info

User: wrbon

Pass: BROMLOW

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

W Rabon Files

OXCART.txt

***TOP SECRET***

OXCART

BYE 2367-65

OXCART RECON OPERATIONS EXECUTIVE SUMMARY

1. Necessary photographic coverage of North Vietnam will be performed by the OXCART vehicle operating out of Kadena Air Base in Okinawa. Preparations for OXCART ops out of Kadena have been ongoing for some time and are fully operational as of today.

2. OXCART missions will be planned, directed, and controlled by the Central Intelligence Agency Operations Center. 3 OXCART vehicles and requisite support personnel will be deployed from Area 51 to Kadena.

3. Awaiting approval for mission commencement.

OXCART

TOP SECRET

HANDLE VIA BYEMAN TALENT KEYHOLE CONTROL SYSTEM

JOINTLY

42 .PIC FILES

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

W Rabon Mail

Mail0) -

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

How's your wife?

-BlackOpsTiger

We need to see that Engineer Undead, want to PM me the pic and ill analyze it? it could be very useful:D

Or better yet could someone post this pic in here?

Best I could get in 2 minutes with my cell phone sorry. The TV I was at wasn't HD either. Would be best to just use the terminal yourself lol.

EDIT: Also, I think the intel might be important to the storyline now :D You can view them by going into the campaign menu and go to intel. Wait for some things to become unblacked out... there are some interesting things there :)

Engineer untoten is on round 24-26 of dead ops arcade.

• 2 weeks later...

ok in the mission USSD with Robert McNamara, he mentions several passwords. Prospero, Ariel and Sycorax. I have been trying to login the DOD server with user RMCNAMARA and these passwords to no avail.

I googled them and they are all from William Shakespeare's play called The Tempest. I tried the passwords "THETEMPEST", "TEMPEST", and "SHAKESPEARE" but none worked.

I think I might be on to something.

USSD Mission Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3NT3La8-Abk

The Tempest: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Tempest

What if that part of the text of Macbeth is there for us to find passwords too? Like Prospero, Ariel and Sycorax - can they be compared to anyone in Macbeth? And then used as passwords?

Let's get this thread back up, there's good stuff here. Tiger, are you working on some more transcription? I haven't actually managed to get the game yet, saving up for Hardened or Prestige, so that's important. And for Verruckt, try SMOKEY, with what I don't know. It's possible that there is no possible password, and you have to use some sort of DOS hacking technique. Upon researching that I found the following.

http://www.rohitab.com/discuss/topic/20 ... s-hacking/

http://www.waraxe.us/ftopict-453.html

http://www.thenetworkadministrator.com/webhack2.htm

That's all I got, it could possibly help, It's not above Treyarch to do something like that.

Let's get this thread back up, there's good stuff here. Tiger, are you working on some more transcription? I haven't actually managed to get the game yet, saving up for Hardened or Prestige, so that's important. And for Verruckt, try SMOKEY, with what I don't know. It's possible that there is no possible password, and you have to use some sort of DOS hacking technique. Upon researching that I found the following.

http://www.rohitab.com/discuss/topic/20 ... s-hacking/

http://www.waraxe.us/ftopict-453.html

http://www.thenetworkadministrator.com/webhack2.htm

That's all I got, it could possibly help, It's not above Treyarch to do something like that.

the full Terminal will be up by Friday night. Been quite busy at work lately. Although I may not have the job there much longer :( But anyway, I have heard from several sources that people have looked into and decoded the game script for the terminal and found the users and passwords for the Dreamland and CIA servers. but none for Der Riese or D.O.D The servers exist, but there were no users on either.

They could just be hidden, they could come in an update in the future, or they just might be teasing us. But that doesn't mean that someone won't guess a combination.

• 2 months later...

Bump...

Raising the undead thread... :twisted:

Carbon, we need to get all known Terminal data on the home page...

ServantA00115.txt

***TOP SECRET***

***LEVEL 1 CLEARANCE ONLY***

***DER RIESE *SERVANT* SAMPLE A00115***

What follows is the chronological primary sample from the Der Riese project “Datenbedjensteter” (translated: DATA SERVANT). Sample was acquired from CIA asset based out of Vozrozhdeniya in the Soviet Union and is translated from its original German Below:

***SERVANT ENTRY A00115***

“Element 115 overview:

Sources include meteors found in

“Shi No Numa

“Tunguska = Ascension prelude

“Groom Lake

“Der Riese

Moon (Confirmed via Astronomical team)

“Applications include:

“Transporter technology

“Power source for DG-2

“General weapon upgrades via CWZIMOJZDUNINXPJZEKWZOLIEXZ

“Side effects include:

“Reanimation of dead cells

“Vin inherent electrical properties.

***END FILE***

Do you see what I see?

Firstly we now know that Tunguska is related to Ascension.

Secondly this is screaming Moon map & Area 51 aswell...

There is so much information in this one document I would need a whole new thread just to start...

Another thing, "Sample was acquired from CIA asset based out of Vozrozhdeniya in the Soviet Union" Is this Nickolai like I said somewhere here?

Vozrozhdeniya, also known as Rebirth Island!!! So this is where the cosmic monkies are coming from, the Nova experiments in the Rebirth labs...

We're getting a mountain zombie map too... :o

Baikonur Cosmodrome in Kazakhstan is the setting for Ascension as we know...

Go look how close these two locations are on a map...

Are the Vozrozhdeniya rebirth labs where we fly to Ascension from on the luna lander? Maybe we are missing a chapter still?

Regards Snake...

• 2 weeks later...

I went through the Terminal One more time and I think I stumbled on something.

Look at the Mail from Oppen to Bush(Or vise versa)

"Despite the scary, anxious feeling

Killing walking dead is appealing

My first kill felt great

Felt like my first date

Kicking their brains right up to the ceiling."

Okay and then this.

"DK-MFK. Do you think this means anything?"

There are 5 Capital Letters in the entire poem. DKMFK. I figured that it was a Encoded Text. Typing it in, I came up as B. There are a few others.

"My name is John. They call me Banana.

I once worked at a Tex Mex cabana

But now I am here

As walking dead near

With nothing on me but a bandana."

M J T B I T M B I A W

"Smokey and I were trapped in a room

We accepted our impending doom

'Til we noticed a monkey

Which seemed kind of funkey

Until we threw it and it went boom."

S I W T W U

I once knew a soldier named Smokey

He slapped me on the head and awoke me

Turns out he was dead

I cut off his head

Yet but headless he still tried to choke me."

I S H T I Y

I am not sure but I think they have to be put in a certain Order, I'm trying different ways. I also took two sets and put a space in between them and it ended up with BTE. So perhaps you need to put a space between them.

I also notice a certain Pattern. One Poem has Five Cap Letters, another Six, the Eleven then Five, then six. Maybe there is a pattern, maybe the Eleven is to be broken down to Five and Six?