**Hacking the terminal** (Dreamland Computer Codes)

carbonfibah

Ok if you don't know what this is I will explain it.

When you are in the main menu (nova6 room), you must escape from the chair. For Xbox all you do is tap the left trigger and right trigger simultaneously. Once you are out go around to the back of the chair and you will find a computer. You press X on the xbox to activate. Now once in here you can hack the terminal

Enter in

DOA

To get dead ops arcade.

There are a ton of files on there under directories like Jugga Jugga's labled "dking" and cosmic silverback's label "twalker"

I have not figured out what their passwords are but I did hack one of the directories.

I hacked the JFK one.

User:JFKENNEDY

Password: LANCER

Under this one you can check out all kinds of files.

If you need help figuring it out typing help will give you options.

You can also enter the word "zork" to play zork.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will take no credit 4 this:

http://www.giantbomb.com/news/read-jfks ... -ops/2712/

Now blow your minds on this (last message):

"Been messing with this for the past few hours and figured out a few things.

The dreamland server has three logins, two of which I figured out the passwords for:

vbush majestic1

roppen trinity

twalker ???

Also after reading some of the texts I experimented a bit, and there appears to be a third server 'derriese'. Unfortunately I couldn't figure out a login/password combination that worked for this. "

Rage on, codz.

Ok, I've been messing around on the console trying out classic commands, etc... And, so far, I've been able to log onto Mason (amazon;password) and JFK throuhg Carbon's info (jfkennedy;lancer). Inside each of these users, you can type in 'Mail' to open up a basic email inbox. Inside Mason's email you will find the following messages:

Transcripts coming soon or you can read them yourself by typing in any numeral on there from 0-10...

Here are JFK's messages:

- Same as above, transcripts soon, but you can open by typing 0-5.

Also found in these users are their directories, accessed by typing in 'dir' when logged in as them, pics of mason's and jfk's dir:

JFK (mostly pics)

Mason's

Pictures of all files coming soon, probably tomorrow... As i read and look at these files (txt - text, pic - picture, snd - music) I will post what I know. For now, if you want to view the files, type in 'cat' (command for print) and then file (i.e. $cat letter1.txt).

Mason's Files (Contains many pictures):

battleberlin.txt:

GK-Novamemo.txt:

Ozy.txt:

barhavana.pic:

khesanh4.pic:

vorkuta2.pic:

dad-letter1.txt:

Macker1.pic:

Sis-letter1.pic:

cage.pic:

tet1.txt:

wolfinchains.pic:

dad-letter2.txt:

NoteX.txt:

mnk1.pic:

thewolf.pic:

dad-letter3.txt:

NoteX2.txt:

khesanh3.pic:

mnk2.pic:

vorkuta1.pic:

TA1.txt:

SOme more info from

" so i've been messing around with this, too (thanks for the JFK password btw, that was bothering me).

it appears that the primary server is for game-related information (at least about characters from the main campaign).

the Dreamland server is all about Nazi Zombies (well, Zombies in general). apparently majestic 12 wasn't to research UFOs but to research these meteorites that cause strange things like the dead coming back to life (the Banana limerick i believe is based off the players character from Nazi Zombies 1 in the Asylum).

and i've yet to get into the 3rd server. but if it's derrise, and it that is in fact the Asylum mission from Nazi Zombies, try looking through the DIR of the Majestic 12 users. i'm looking through vbush now and there's a number of SERVANT______.TXT files that are from an old german database from 1947 or something that was used to study the meteors, maybe that's it? i can tell you now that SERVANTA00001.txt is by one Ludwig Manis (the last name may be wrong, fuzzy characters....) and his daughter's dog's name is fluffy.

but i am running into a big problem, my SD TV is a bit blurry so i can't make out some of the characters, so i'm running into a ton of trouble decoding things (RAAAAAGE). can anyone decode the bit of text from SERVANT100115.txt under vbush on the Majestic server? something about the line "General weapon upgrades via [encoded text]" seems tempting to me. maybe a code to have all weapons upgraded in zombies?"

I will take no credit 4 this:

Now blow your minds on this (last message):

"Been messing with this for the past few hours and figured out a few things.

The dreamland server has three logins, two of which I figured out the passwords for:

vbush majestic1

roppen trinity

twalker ???

Also after reading some of the texts I experimented a bit, and there appears to be a third server 'derriese'. Unfortunately I couldn't figure out a login/password combination that worked for this. "

Rage on, codz.

RLOGIN DERRIESE

I have tried many username/password combos, but none have worked :(

I hope I am on the right track...