(2 of 2 thread) Official ''FIVE'' Easter Eggs Thread!

mbt9000

This is the final thread for the pentagon easter eggs.

ill start,

where the quick revive is when you start theres a red phone next to it with a call waiting sign (red flashing light) when you press square/X on it, you hear a dialing noise then it cuts out, and your character sighs,

i reckon that you have to be JFK to answer the phone, or that Robert McNamara guy, because i was Nixon he sighed? so im not sure,

seems something good to try out, ;)

Happy Hunting!!

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the last telephone can be found by first activating ALL defcons and then go to the PaP room (once all defcons been activated) and look around the room and you should find the last telephone...which only plays Eminems song "Won't back down" (am i right Idk)..and the Pentagon thief scared me two time...creepy little zombie/thing?

Why do the Defcons count down? You start at Defcon 1 and keep clicking down to lower Defcons. That makes no sense to me.

I don't know but its all fun...gets the brain jittery.....i also like it when zombies seemingly "Jump" with me when i enter those little balls of teleporting lights and they teleport me to different sections of the map....i thought the zombies would die but....they don't....still i like killing the pig down in the lab.....enough of my random babble..

If you active all 3 red telephones by holding the square button (Ps3) you get an audio easter eggs: Eminems "Won't back down" which is great for fleshbag slaying.

I think you have to use the defcons levels to unlock new areas or features, I got it to level 5 and an announcement said that the security lockdown was lifted.

There are also doors that require 115 clearance, but I don't know how to get it at the moment.

Regards Snake. ;)

in the lab if you go out from the lift and go into the room on your left in there on a shelf is a "trap part" which you can pick up. dont know what to do with it yet though.
IN THE ROOM YOU START IN THERES A THING NEAR THE QUICK REVIVE MACHINE THAT SAYS SOMETHING ALONG THE LINES OF......Needs part to activate.....sir i think you have just found something

Judging on what i have found there is alot realating back to the nazi's

like in the room where you first get the ran wep box there are what look like gas containers with the nazi logo on it, it think that the americans tried to use it but instead made the nova zombies (the wired crawler things) also the teleports are really wierd all those numbers are the same mason keeps seeing maybe he was a test subject for the teleporter and it has a wierd effect on him, the first teleporters also effected richtofen i think the way he changed personality as soon as he teleported (i havent finish the story yet so if there is anything to do with mason and teleporters in it i didnt know) i see if there is anything else i can find.

btw by compenent i think it means the power because those traps only worked when the power was on it a electric fence.

Hey guys i figured out how that thief zombie works.....

but it seems you need a strong weapon cause i used my ray gun and it took me 40 shots at him...

what happened was when he appeared he chased me i switched to the least wanted gun and he took it and i though i should chase him with my ray gun so i did i kept following him as he went through each teleporter and as he did that i shot him with my ray gun and after about 40-50 shots i killed him and he dropped a Max ammo and sometimes he drops the "Sale" "insta kill" or any other drops also i got my gun back after i killed him....

So my thought is that the thief is like the dogs.... except instead of attacking you it steals your weapon and runs around through teleporters and you gotta chase him and kill him before its too late....and once you manage to kill him you get your weapons back and he drops a max ammo and sometimes other stuff......

okay here is a couple things.... there are vids on youtube of the trap parts... user Blackopszombies

one trap part is in the first room on your right in the basement,(in the closet on your right when you first walk into room) take it up to the main floor you start on and place in metal detactor(doesnt matter which one)

other one is on the defcon floor(2nd level), its near the middle hidden in a corner(only found it once didnt get exact location) do the same thing with it (again doesnt matter which one)

defcon switchs for the pap room are on second floor two on top catwalk two on botom, power must be on and once all switchs are flipped you go to defcon 5, then the teleporter in the middle of the room near glowing orange map has a pap symbol in the middle when you enter it you go to the presidents office and the 115 doors open to let you out, it counts down from defcon 5 to 1 and when one the doors close again, you have to do this everytime you want pap...

If you active all 3 red telephones by holding the square button (Ps3) you get an audio easter eggs: Eminems "Won't back down" which is great for fleshbag slaying.

I think you have to use the defcons levels to unlock new areas or features, I got it to level 5 and an announcement said that the security lockdown was lifted.

There are also doors that require 115 clearance, but I don't know how to get it at the moment.

Regards Snake. ;)

for 115 clearance, you need to wait until the thief comes.

me and my cousin just figured that out.

your welcome! :D

for 115 clearance, you need to wait until the thief comes.

me and my cousin just figured that out.

your welcome! :D

Actually you just have to set the place to DEFCON 5 by flipping the four switches in the middle floor/War Room (after turning on the power in the lowest floor/Lab) and teleporting to the PaP.

In the War Room, there are two switches around the catwalk and two below. Teleport. Boom! 115 clearance!

Unless ... it stays open after the Thief comes? I don't know. Haven't played it enough to know that for sure. But the switches are a definite!

actually to get into the room with the PaP machine you need to get the power up that has the pap image, once you get it you go into the light to teleport and it will take you there. once you are there you can leave that room but you can't get back in it until you lift the defcon to 5.

since this is being contested

THIS SI HOW YOU GET PAP

POWER ON

turn all the green defcon switchs (two on top catwalk, two on bottom) of second level

it will change to defcon 5

then the teleporter in the middle of the second floor has a pap symbol in it you enter teleporter and you are in pap

which is also the 115 access room

it then counts down from defcon 5 to 1 and the doors close again

and i believe you have to do this again if you want pap( i have done it 5 times in one game and it closed everytime)

similar to the pap on the first map its in a room by itself....