(1 of 2 thread) Official Kino der Utoten Easter Eggs Thread!

mbt9000

ok this thread is strictly for Kino map, because instead of having all the easter eggs in one thread which would confuse alot of people because of the sheer size of each map,

so this is the official easter egg thread for Kino,

post what you find,

from little to small (thats what she said lol)

Enjoy.

Mike

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 rocks, which I believe to be 115 related, which if you link play the new zombie song, 115. They can be found behind a coffee table in the dressing room, on a shelf in the room above the dumpsters and in the start room in the corner under the right hand stair case. I take credit for the shelf one and the starting room one, but I had to google how to find the coffee table one.

I don't know if this has already been found but well here it goes...

I've been Playing Kino Der Utoten and when you teleport to the projector room and then teleport to a random. I noticed that when i teleported into a another similar like projector room i started tapping X on all of my surrondings untill i finally was teleported back into the starting point of the Main lobby....and i then i looked down on my Ammo count and i see a little movie clip symbol...i'm like .what is that....so i wait for the Teleporter to cool down before then i decide to teleport back into the Projector room...once i was there i pressed x on the Projector and the little Movie clip symbol vanished and then five seconds later a movie was starting to play on the main screen.....i think there is more video clips but i just wanted to tell you guys this....having fun with black ops everyone!

In the projector room, to the right side of the room, there is another chalkboard. I remember seeing some interesting stuff, but I wasn't sure if it was the same board from WAW.

It is exactly the same as the one in W@W, which leads me to believe the other half should be in Kino somewhere.

Where you go outside into the alley then through the chain link gate upstairs opposite the Mystery box there are lots of black alphabet letter some are on the ground and some are spread along the shelving.

Right at the starting screen of Kino you can listen to an update from Richtofen where he talks of time travel.

The theater setting it self reminds me of the one in Inglourious Basterds.

Regards Alpha

I just want to know something has anyone actually (on a high round like 20-27)

had an a little weird thing happen were the Revive just happens to vanish...it has happened to me today as i was running around on Kino Der Toten....i had no revive but i had Juggernog anyways i went back to the main room for revive and well to my surprise its not there....so has anyone had the perk machine vanish yet? if not then oh well...

I just want to know something has anyone actually (on a high round like 20-27)

had an a little weird thing happen were the Revive just happens to vanish...it has happened to me today as i was running around on Kino Der Toten....i had no revive but i had Juggernog anyways i went back to the main room for revive and well to my surprise its not there....so has anyone had the perk machine vanish yet? if not then oh well...

A friend of mine has had that happen. He said it happened after he used the machine 5 times. It rose up, shook, and vanished like the mystery box does when it moves. But he and I believe it disappears for good.