Cobra Mist?

weehammy97

Basically, there was a project during the Cold War to build a massive radar that could detect things from over the horizon.

heres some info from wikipedia:

Cobra Mist was the codename for an Anglo-American experimental over-the-horizon radar station at Orford Ness, Suffolk, England. It was known technically as AN/FPS-95, and sometimes referred to as System 441a, a reference to the project as a whole. Cobra Mist was part of a small number of "Cobra" long-range surveillance radars operated by the U.S. The project was plagued by noise problems that could not be identified, and the project was shut down in 1973. The site and buildings are now occupied by a broadcast transmitter for the BBC World Service.

Now I've just watched a tv show about this place......it was completly empty!

the place reminded me of the facility on gknova6 and i thought "Hey, they could make a zombie map out of this!"

maybe the noise was from a zombie attack in Soviet-era Russia?

me and my mum agreed that the place did look like something from a video game......

Maybe they could make this into DLC?

post your thoughts!

EDIT* The place looks like the laboratory level from goldeneye 64 to me. theres glass windows and tiled floors so it has a strong resemblance.....

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic