Black ops story

Daveyjone

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't feel anything. Nova 6 was a stupid idea. There are hundreds of gases that do the exact same thing.

You know what mate, lets see you come up with a story line better than this, eh?

If it was so stupid why post anything at all. :roll:

You are so negative, it's starting to bug me. :evil:

Regards Alpha Snake.

P.s. R.I.P Dimitri, you got me through the nade spamfest that was W@W veteran mode. I salute you... (Trumpets Rifle shots ringout)... :cry:

I didn't feel anything. Nova 6 was a stupid idea. There are hundreds of gases that do the exact same thing.
Why the hell are you so negative, if you really hate this game do us all a favor DELETE YOUR ACCOUNT. Seriously man i'm tired that on every forum I see your name and a negative comment or saying how it was stupid. Just stop man like me and Shoreyo I actually cried too, If you play world at war and really pay attention to it you will feel something for Demitri. he really deserved Russia's respect

Meh, Commander034 is just a negative nancy. I remember him being a dick to noobs before this game came out.

Black Ops was badass. Maybe not the best game of all time but damn if it ain't high up there on the list.

You know who Reznov reminded me of in the Vorkuta level? Bratac from Stargate SG-1. His mannerisms, his attitude, and the fact that Gary Oldman's voice even kind of sounds like Tony Amendola. And his beard even sort of made him look similar.

Why the hell are you so negative, if you really hate this game do us all a favor DELETE YOUR ACCOUNT. Seriously man i'm tired that on every forum I see your name and a negative comment or saying how it was stupid. Just stop man like me and Shoreyo I actually cried too, If you play world at war and really pay attention to it you will feel something for Demitri. he really deserved Russia's respect

If I wasn't playing as Dimitri then maybe I would have felt something for him. Also my family had fought for the Red Army during WW2 and had been through conditions worse and similar to those depicted in W@W. The reason I came here was to discuss the GKNova6 ARG which of course lead me to the zombies storyline which I'm still interested in. Also I've gotten more used to multiplayer but still don't like it as much as the other CODs.

I have mixed feelings, but about 85% positive! I thought it was a bit predictable 3/4 of the way through, and the last level just kind of ended for me, but the journey to get there was really, really good! By far, the best Call of Duty storytelling so far.

I have another question though, and maybe some synapses in my brain aren't firing to figure this out, but what did the last image mean, with Mason being there in Dallas when Kennedy was shot? That's really all we know, that Mason was there. Grassy knoll? He's not Oswald because, interestingly enough, with the subtitles on, when you're stumbling through the NSA and Mason's brainwashing is being broken, you hear Mason say something in a flashback about Oswald being ... found or something. But what do you guys think? What are we supposed to take from that final image?

I have mixed feelings, but about 85% positive! I thought it was a bit predictable 3/4 of the way through, and the last level just kind of ended for me, but the journey to get there was really, really good! By far, the best Call of Duty storytelling so far.

I have another question though, and maybe some synapses in my brain aren't firing to figure this out, but what did the last image mean, with Mason being there in Dallas when Kennedy was shot? That's really all we know, that Mason was there. Grassy knoll? He's not Oswald because, interestingly enough, with the subtitles on, when you're stumbling through the NSA and Mason's brainwashing is being broken, you hear Mason say something in a flashback about Oswald being ... found or something. But what do you guys think? What are we supposed to take from that final image?

Mason says "Oswald... compromised...", meaning that Oswald had been found out.

Also, in the last level, when you're killing Dragovich (Spelling?), he says "You tried to make me kill my own president!", and Dragovich responds "What do you mean, tried?"

From those two observations, and the fact that there is a picture of Mason in the crowd, I am led to believe that Oswald was another sleeper agent, and him and Mason assassinated JFK. We do not know who fired the two shots, or if in fact there was two shots (Black Ops story-wise, not real life). I think Treyarch left it open for the player, either for them to decide, or to be expanded on in DLC/the next game. (I think there will be a sequel, as one of the messages is about Woods being alive, and in the "Hanoi Hilton", a POW camp).

I dont think it is possible for Woods to survive something like that.

I know its impossible for woods to survive that... but what i'm saying is what mason saw during that memory was a lie and that woods never died... "A lie is a lie. Just because they write it down and call it history doesn't make it the truth. We live in a world where seeing is not believing. We live in a world where everything we know is wrong."

... :?: