For all of you fellow CoDz members who OWN Black ops

EnVy__ReNeGaDe

Sorry to bother you, but I have a few questions about the concerns I have heard over at the Callofduty fourms before I go buy it in about 3 and a half hours.

1. I have heard that there are many hacks already out. True or false?

2. I have also heard that the game is OP'd and only as good as Mw2. True or false?

3. There is also a CP glitch that gives you unlimited CP's. True or false?

and

4. The audio is compleatly messed up, and if someone shoots from like five feet away it sounds like they are 50 feet away. True or false?

Sorry for wasting your time, I just wanted to clear some thing up before I got the game and find out if i wasted my money or not.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have heard though that sound whoring is almost impossible, due to ambient noise. I wish they hand an option to turn that off.

Maybe these people that were complaining didn't notice there was a headset audio option

quite a few directors on youtube that got the game early have all said that "sound whoring" is going to be very hard to do, namely because of ambient noise as bob mentioned, but also because you get silent footsteps right out of the gate with Ninja. you won't really be able to make use of your headset until you get Ninja pro.

*sigh* I have to wait until I leave work today to pick it up. Thankfully, I planned this out and will have the entire day off tomorrow

Sorry to bother you, but I have a few questions about the concerns I have heard over at the Callofduty fourms before I go buy it in about 3 and a half hours.

2. I have also heard that the game is OP'd and only as good as Mw2. True or false?

and

4. The audio is compleatly messed up, and if someone shoots from like five feet away it sounds like they are 50 feet away. True or false?

Sorry for wasting your time, I just wanted to clear some thing up before I got the game and find out if i wasted my money or not.

1. not on xbox the jtags have not been patched

2. not really overpowered and it has very good additions to the game

3. i do not know any or have heard of any

4. i have no experienced this.

I've been having problems with the game crashing after any wager match.

I also still get stuck into foreign speaking lobbies alot still.

Would have liked to have had the option of regional servers.

I like the report feature, however I don't see the option to report underage gamers.

Now I have no problem with young people playing. What I don't like is being verbally abused by one or having to listen to them screaming. I know there is a mute button, but would still like the option to report this kind of activity.

Regards Snake. :)

and

1. Seen some on youtube videos, but after a day of playing, I have yet to see any during a match

2. OP'd? some of the higher killstreaks are a bit overdone on small maps such as Nuketown, but then again, it is more difficult to get that higher killstreak now

3. I haven't seen any cp glitch done

4. I have had any issues with volume

My review of this game is this: Awesome!

I am blown away by just about every aspect of this game, and the more I play it, the better it gets. I can't see myself going back to any other COD game any time in the near future(or any other game for that matter), there is just so much to see and do.

I say YES for question number 4

I once suddenly died and watched the guys killcam. I heard nothing on my extremely lowed tv when I was alive but on the killcam his gun was booming throughout the building and all explosions can only be heard when they're next to me and they sound like they're halfway across the map.

On Number one, NO there are little to NO mods on Black Ops.

Why?

JTAG's are rendered useless because of the new Dashboard Patch.

The maker of the JTAG's and the maker of the software needed to run the JTAG's properly, said that he wasn't going to update the software for the new Dashboard. Thus, JTAG's will not be making a return.

Just had to point that out ^^

PS: Any videos you see on YT with Mods, are OFFLINE!!