Samantha's bedroom in Kino der Untoten! (Post UK BO Release)

Im a Posting This Post-Black Ops Release in UK.

If Black Ops has not been released where you are e.g. America

Please look away – This in your case may contain spoilers at this moment in time.

I have found a very basic easter egg within Kino Der Untoten (The First BO zombie Map). When you turn on the power and activate the teleporter for the first time, you are transported to the ‘projector room’. This room has no doors or windows. It solely contains the PaP Machine and Frag grenades which you are able to buy. You have a time limit of about a minute in this room. No getting in or out (which I admit first time was really confusing).

This is the interesting bit. From the ‘projector room’ you teleport to what appears to be a bedroom. It is obvious upon seeing this bright room, it has nothing to do with Kino Der Untoten. It is almost certainly in a different time and place.

You only get a quick glance at the room (approx. 4-5 seconds). You hear laughing and talking but see no-one. The voice sounds identical to that of Samantha. This connection is reinforced when Richtofin (when getting some power-ups) says: ‘A present from Sam? But Why!?’. Another voice can be faintly heard, sounding very similar to Doc. Maxis (her father).

The room itself is obviously that of a girl and you can even see Samantha’s TEDDIES scattered through the room. You then teleport back to the mainframe.

When I saw all this at first I was confused but I later did it again and it is very clear. I suppose this isn’t the most advanced easter egg, considering anyone who wants to use PaP will see it!

Try it for yourselves! What do you think this could all mean?! Im sure that if anyone can unravel the new mysteries posed by Treyarch, It’s the CoDz Community.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay is there any truth about samantha helping you and a doctor in map five. Thats all people were talking about last night. You can open up the map enough and get to a room with them in it. Sorry I know you were talking about kino der untoten but I have to know if this is true. I'm not saying this is true but over 30 people were saying this online last night.

Okay is there any truth about samantha helping you and a doctor in map five. Thats all people were talking about last night. You can open up the map enough and get to a room with them in it. Sorry I know you were talking about kino der untoten but I have to know if this is true. I'm not saying this is true but over 30 people were saying this online last night.

Really sorry, but I have no idea what you're talking about :|