Link your account for Theater mode!

PeterTarrant

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just tried to link and as soon as i logged in it came up with the register menu thing. :( I'm 100% sure it was the right pass, I even E-mailed my password back and copy and pasted it into the box but no. lol It fails me thinks

I keep having that issue myself. CODHQ has issues as far as I'm concerned; maybe they should have disabled the website today so they can make proper adjustments....but of course that would've p!ssed off the community, because there won't be an official source to go to online so they can gripe "reeee-reee-reeeeee!!!1" about COD:BO and such.

I did take a look at CODHQ and noticed that Theater tab, though. So how it works is that you link your account to it? Interesting......does this mean that your gameplay of MP will go directly to CODHQ or something? That sounds like a tough task that could take a toll on bandwidth totals or something.

But doesn't the game itself keep a certain amount of matches saved for you to view? I'm considering recording my first MP skirmish, and hoping it will be available after the match is done so I can look at it and find some way to upload it to YouTube. :)