Received Black Ops just now: Legit

Joolz1

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats! enjoy it. If possible, try to keep any info you post from the disc in this thread so people who do not get it until midnight can be suprised. Thanks and have fun :)

Will try not to post any spoilers but if people have specific q's about none leaked info I'll do my best to answer.

So far played first 2 missions on campaign and its got me wanting more...I must admit I thought MW2 campaign would take some beating but so far this is delivering without as many "gimmicks".

Going on Zombies now so this is what the wait has been all about for me :D

Update: Hoora....its showing on my gamercard now

LOL : Lasted 5 rounds on first attempt at Zombies with some nooby players.....good news is Zombies is back and big, badder and better than before.

Forget the first 5 rounds being boring....the gameplay has been tweaked so that the early rounds are now alot more involved ( zombies stack up at windows quicker.

Relatively spoiler free and I'm glad to say that as a true Zombies fan I believe it will fully meet/exceed everyones expectations

Specific Spoiler Free Zone:

bah... couple of connection errors on zombies means I still havent been past round 6 :lol:

Really hectic, overwhelming feeling of Zombies that hasnt been captured since Veruckt IMO ( remember the **** please report this topic, post **** when they corner you ..)

I love Der Riese but any nooby player can easily get to round 10 with little or no tactics but this is different.

Needs tactics and co-op to progress as the map/s are so big it;s very easy to get separated and cornered..loving it

Specific Spoiler Free Zone:

bah... couple of connection errors on zombies means I still havent been past round 6 :lol:

Really hectic, overwhelming feeling of Zombies that hasnt been captured since Veruckt IMO ( remember the **** please report this topic, post **** when they corner you ..)

I love Der Riese but any nooby player can easily get to round 10 with little or no tactics but this is different.

Needs tactics and co-op to progress as the map/s are so big it;s very easy to get separated and cornered..loving it

DUDE get in the chat right now!! lol

how did u get a day early from game? was it a mistake or what?

nah.... sometimes game send early in the UK due to sheer volume .its a bit of a gamble but it's 6 degrees c where I am so glad I'm not having to queue..there is already some weird in Tesco with a sleeping bag

Just got to round 11 with 3 randoms and I think it's worth a deffinite OMG........think of the scene in Aliens where they make the last stand after welding the door shut...just fucking zombies everywhere..no more lining up head shot after head shot....if you stand still you;re toast!!!

people are already queing in asda? lol thats were im going tonight!!

Moody, people are already queing!!!! I won't get home till 7 at the earliest I don't stand a chance!!

Well excited. Concerned about connection issues though, I used to have loads of problems with WAW dropping out or having poor connections, I'm hoping that will all be fixed now!

Connection does seem a bit dodgy but I wonder if the full host set up is enabled yet as Treyarch probs host with some service provider that will provide 99.999 availability..... but only from the official launch date of the 9th.

There are also a few little code stutters in BO zombies that mean the game freezes for a second or 2 ( luckily the Zombies seem to freeze as well...) but again this could be down to the hosting provider not switching on 100% yet.

Otherwise; it's a big improvement and (without spoling anything) this particular map would be impossible without pack-a-punched WW2 guns....