im committing suicide! this my official note!

the 1

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my 360 just got the red rings of death!!! and BO is 2 days away!! FML WHAT AM I GONNA DO?!?!?

I can tell you what to do about this but take it seriously.Go to Best Buy.Buy a new xbox 360.Take out the internals of the new xbox 360 and the old internals and switch it and return the "new"xbox back.They will give ur money back and probably wont inspect it until its too late.I have done this before.

well get a ps3 and you wont have to worry a bout read ring of death :lol:

yellow light of death

I have had 2 PS3's in my house since it first came out. I have never had the "yellow light of death" and I have never heard of that until now. One of my PS3's have crashed and I got it replaced but never a "yellow light of death".

my 360 just got the red rings of death!!! and BO is 2 days away!! FML WHAT AM I GONNA DO?!?!?

I can tell you what to do about this but take it seriously.Go to Best Buy.Buy a new xbox 360.Take out the internals of the new xbox 360 and the old internals and switch it and return the "new"xbox back.They will give ur money back and probably wont inspect it until its too late.I have done this before.

hmmm, good to know i might have that option. can anyone do it? or will a moron like myself just mess it up more?

hmmm, good to know i might have that option. can anyone do it? or will a moron like myself just mess it up more?

a year ago my 60gig ps3 got the fked up. it could not read blu ray disks anymore. We tryed cleaning the camera but it didn't work. So we went and got a an 80gig ps3 switched the internals and returned it after a week. it was easy enough to do for ps3 but im not sure about the xbox. and if u do try it make sure to pay cash.