Any one here have black ops?

JS4598

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Its weekend now, tomorrow i have school and i wish time goes super fast, but i also want time go slooooow :cry:

Its sunday, i want to be in my house not worrying about homework, reputation, ANYTHING! I just want play in my ps3 ALL DAY LOONG. But, then, mw2 gets boring after a while, and LBP, well, i feel like a noob when i know the LBP2 beta is out there, and when i am trying to find out what can i play, i remember we are close to black ops, so i get to my pc.

When i get to the pc, check the site for news, check google for news... Nothing. Then i check facebook, and a friend told me to check an awesome picture he made...of black ops :x Then i check youtube... Recent activity is spamed of videos like this: This dude favorited black ops LEAK!!!11. Suscriptions: Mw2 last montage, black ops speculation, music remixes, etc.

This is the time i get bored...again. So, i dont know what to do. until i see my favorites... Black Ops trailers... And i download them. After that, I say, why did i downloaded them?! And i remembered: to make a fan made trailer. I was not in the mood, so i just kept them. After that, i opened photoshop to try and make something...but got bored, so im here trying to find what to do till the next two days.

School will keep me bored, but keep my mind entertained. Until then, i dont know what i will do, im just so freaking pumped that i cant think of something else >.

Nope don't have it.....yet......but i will soon and so i skip school on monday so i can go to the midnight release and while i'm there i will steal some food since there giving food away at that....and then i get my game go home and skip school for the week.........woot 24 bloody hours left...lets go time hurry it up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!