It Was Right There All ALong (GKnova6)

KNO1ATALL

Wow guys, I can't believe none of us saw this. It's not really HUGELY MAJOR, but remember back to GKNOVA6 Transmissions, where we spent hours and hours decoding them? You remember the ones with the Freemasons? Think about that for a second. Freemason. Free-Mason. Mason's being interrogated ( as shown in the Launch Trailer, I think) and obviously someone's trying to free him :) I never noticed that, thought I'd point it out for anyone else :)

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

i said it ones in the chat,

mason is bla bla bla bla bla

he is bla bla bla things for bla

edit: and that launch trailer interogation is no interogation, look up Spoiler bla bla

We don't want spoilers, silly. My bad, i thought the guy's name was Mason, I guess, but it still makes sense. What do we need to free mason from?

edit: and that launch trailer interogation is no interogation, look up Spoiler bla bla

We don't want spoilers, silly. My bad, i thought the guy's name was Mason, I guess, but it still makes sense. What do we need to free mason from?

its not a spoiler, i dont have seen any leaked footage myself.

but i am pretty sure it is because of al tv's and stuff

edit: what look up spoiler bla bla, its a movie, you know, the deer hunter

its not a spoiler, i dont have seen any leaked footage myself.

but i am pretty sure it is because of al tv's and stuff

edit: what look up spoiler bla bla, its a movie, you know, the deer hunter

MMmyyy bad bro, I thought it was a hint to look up a leaked video, too many people have been saying, LOOK UP (name here) or look up (this there). That's My bad :)