My Zombie Strategy/looking for teammates.

Im going to shorthand this, sorry for my sure to be terrible sentence structure.

Lvl 1. Shoot 6-7 times, stab, be sure to step back while stabbing so you don't accidentally get whatever bonus may be in the zomb. Let all the zombs in, so you can increase your odds of getting bonuses. Leave bombs unless level is switching until level 25, or if you really need one in the middle levels.

Lvl 2. Shoot up ammo, stab all zombs that come your way (130pts) a kill. Let zombies in, you will most likely get max ammo.

Lvl 3. Stab and naders only, kill as fast as possible, let 2-3 in at the end--for bonuses.

Lvl 4. Shoot all pistol, stab as much as possible, kill with knifes.

Lvl 5. Move to thompson room BUY THOMPSON, best early level gun on game. Leave someone in back to cover windows, others run around and kill. Repeat process until dogs.

Dogs(1st) Shoot 3 times with thompson, stab.

Lvl 6 7 or 8. Move up, turn on power, get jugg. Take headshots with the thompson, and conserve ammo. Do not hit box, use your thompson, this game is about points. Instead, buy a machine gun off the wall as a secondary to your thompson. Stay in courtyard--origanal box spot.

Mid levels: 10-14. Stay in origanal box spot as long as you can, use AUTOMATIC WEAPONS YOU NEEEEEEEED POINTS. feel free to hit box now, but don't beat it up, save alot of points, i dont like to go below 10000. Put 2 people up on the catwalk, and leave 2 in the courtyard. Alternate every few levels to keep points even--noticing a trend here??

14-25. Hit the box, prepare for the push to 30. Mg42, Browning, PPsh. Upgraded thompson or stg 44s upgraded. Dont beat the box, use what you have conserve ammo. You DO NOT want or need a ray gun for these levels, you need to be racking up points. Learn to survive with automatic weapons. Get monkeys, and quick revive for everyone, just in case. NEVER LET A TEAMMATE DIE. Do what you have to do to get them up. If they go down, revive them, and everyone move to the back of the catwalk and cover them, make a crawler so they can get perks back.

25-30. 2 people Fight as long as they can at very beggining, then hit power next to origanal box spot. Stay and fight til' its active again, then hit it again. Keep racking up points with those autos, you want 80 to 100000 buy 30. Make a crawler and get ray guns and the waffle.

30 and on...Hit the power at the beggining, then make the zombies push you to the teleport as you pour auto fire into them, then teleport, go left. Stop in the corner, and shoot the zombies coming down the hallway, cut into trench gun room, hit power. Run up stairs, 2 people on the drop-down points on each side of the bridge, fight until they push you down. Hit origanal box power, run to teleporter. Repeat as neccesary.

Things to always and never do in no particular order:

Always make and keep crawlers, just in case. They are easy to fight around.

When you see a max ammo, throw all monkeys a few seconds apart, reload all guns. Make sure teammates are reloaded as well. the max ammo is there for awhile, dont get all sketch and get it early.

I hope this helps everybody. I generally go into the 40's, and once to 49. I don't mean to be cold, but I don't want any teammates that dont go into the high 30's to low 40's range. But i will give advice and pointers to anyone. Good luck and happy murking!! :D

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is one of the better strategies i've read. Its a shame your PS3 coz i would have loved to play some Zombehs on the 360 using this plan. I only noticed one flaw though - You say that you need to conserve your points until the push to 30 and stuff, but you dont specify when it is a good time to activate the teleporters, coz you obviously cant upgrade until you do. when is the best time to do so?

This is one of the better strategies i've read. Its a shame your PS3 coz i would have loved to play some Zombehs on the 360 using this plan. I only noticed one flaw though - You say that you need to conserve your points until the push to 30 and stuff, but you dont specify when it is a good time to activate the teleporters, coz you obviously cant upgrade until you do. when is the best time to do so?

Hey Man, I usually have all of them activated by level 14, depending on what guns my teammates and I have. We all keep the thompson and if we get some Mgs brownings or the PPsh we don't bother opening the door leading to the catwalk until they push us back.

• 5 months later...