GKNova styled Avatar Picture topic.

Graffiti Skys

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey man, these are really cool, you did a great job with all of them!

Is there any way, that if you get some free time, you could make me the one with Takeo and Matt1421 on it, but instead, can it have fuselage321 on it?

Please, do not prioritize me, I just thought it would be cool to have one of your sick avatars.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Could I have one with a monkey from ascension and richtofen shooting at it? The red hue just from the monkey round is fine or the yellow from the start of the monkey round. If it has a red hue I would like a blue border and if yellow a red border please. Just get around to it when you can and I don't want any text.

• 4 months later...
  • 9 months later...

Hello.

To anyone visiting this Topic. This topic ended ages ago. I no longer have the PDF file

to create any new ones. I will not be able to complete any pending requests. Sorry for

the lack of data backup on my part.

Hopefully if Black Ops 2 comes out and is bundled with more Zombie content. Then I

will provide a link here, for my new topic for BO 2 related avatar images.

Once again, sorry. D:

• 4 months later...