GKNova styled Avatar Picture topic.

Graffiti Skys

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can i get jonnyo567's avatar but instead of jonnyo567 can it say alsomdude2?

Done and done for both of you guys! Just check the FIRST post of this topic. Visit the gallery and save them.

Maybe some brains aswell? (The thumbs up icon on the first post).

hey i would love a picture of the black ops guy holding two pistols like the cover, i jsut joined and it would really be appreciated :mrgreen:

Can i get jonnyo567's avatar but instead of jonnyo567 can it say alsomdude2?

Done and done for both of you guys! Just check the FIRST post of this topic. Visit the gallery and save them.

Maybe some brains aswell? (The thumbs up icon on the first post).

hey i would love a picture of the black ops guy holding two pistols like the cover, i jsut joined and it would really be appreciated :mrgreen:

Thanks man! The avatar is sick! [brains] for you

thanks Graffiti these are awesome :P

No problem, sorry as said before about yours taking so long. As I didn't see it my bad. But least you got one now so.

TY SOO MUCH!!, soon the whole site will have an avatar made by you! [brains] [brains] [brains] for you! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

No problem, yeah lets hope so! :3

Hm. I gotta get in on this. Any chance I could get one with like a blue tint with the Pentagon thief? I will love you forever, sir.

Sure thing, one problem. Images or good resolution images of the Pentagon Thief are very hard to find. The only one I can find is the achivement icon (His head with a crosshair over it). So unless you want to try and search for one then please do so. Other than that if you would like to change it please say so. Sorry!

Hey Graffiti, great thread, Would it be possible for me to have one in the style of all the others, but with a pic of snoopy with PeterTarrant on it?

Cheers in advance and brains are waiting :D

Sure thing Peter, any image you want on it or will any do?

Can i have the takeo one that matt has? and for the name can it be "Onixic" :P thanks brains

Sure thing ddanso7, doing yours as we speak.

Sure thing, one problem. Images or good resolution images of the Pentagon Thief are very hard to find. The only one I can find is the achivement icon (His head with a crosshair over it). So unless you want to try and search for one then please do so. Other than that if you would like to change it please say so. Sorry!

I'm not particularly fond of the trophy/achievement icon. I think I'll just have Robert McNamara, given that I always seem to have him as my character on Five. I've developed something of a bond with him, I guess. And then my name on it, obviously.

Also: Thank you!