GKNova styled Avatar Picture topic.

Graffiti Skys

*Update 5* Hey guys, i'll do any requests the now that I have replied to. But as for any other request without any reply wont be done till the christmas holidays. Due to college.

*Update 4* LEVE UP! (User of the Month)

Thanks to those who did nominate and vote for me. Regardless of it being because of this topic or any other of my other topics.

*Update 3* LEVEL UP! (UK Zombie)

*Update 2* To those who belong in a certain user group, i'll add

the new colour border edges to it to match the font colour. (Just like mine does)

*Update* | Hey guys, if you want those annoying white lines on the left and right sides just ask and i'll re-upload them. For some reason PhotoBucket thinks that its allowed to add random lines.. Also the same goes for the new border update,, the textures look cleaner and better.

Hey all, when I first started I made a few avatar pictures for other users

on the forum. I really wouldn't mind making people other ones as the GIF avatar icons

increase the download time for each page. If you would like one similar to mine then just ask. Mine wont be in the gallery down below because if you look over there

Please please please take care to check this spot often if you don't see yours yet.

As I wont be private messaging them to users anymore!

Simply do the following: Right click -| Save As -| (Save it as what ever you want)

then click save!

Preset avatar Icons that can be requested and be changed to their name:

- - - - - -

- - -

- - - - - -

- - - - - -

- - - - - -

- - - - - -

- - - - - -

- - - - - -

- - - - - -

- - - - - -

- - -

User Group Avatar Pictures:

- - - - - -

National Flag Borders for Avatar Pictures:

- - -

(Note I do four days a week at College, so please no hassle.

As I might not be able to do it straight away.

But it will get done over time.)

Pictures used for the avatar pictures were from Google! I don't own any but simply using them as a non-profit piece of digital graphics for CoDz members. If any problems i'll gladly remove them. Enjoy?

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it possible to get one like JTgosset's but with just a random Zombie and it saying CCM404e?

That'd be sick!

No problem my good sir. It shall be done for you. Please check back by tomorrow morning as I have assignment work to do right now. If you find a picture within the next few hours link me it and i'll put it in the display picture for you.

Is it possible to get one like JTgosset's but with just a random Zombie and it saying CCM404e?

That'd be sick!

No problem my good sir. It shall be done for you. Please check back by tomorrow morning as I have assignment work to do right now. If you find a picture within the next few hours link me it and i'll put it in the display picture for you.

http://www.adannews.com/wp-content/uplo ... mbies3.jpg

I love this pic. And thanks BTW. Nice of you to do this for people, such a talented person as you are. The avatars you shown above truly are top-notch.

That'd be sick!

http://www.adannews.com/wp-content/uplo ... mbies3.jpg

I love this pic. And thanks BTW. Nice of you to do this for people, such a talented person as you are. The avatars you shown above truly are top-notch.

Thank you very much. Hope you like yours when I get round to doing it tonight. =3

Hey, Graffiti, I could probably help you a bit with these. I'm relatively advanced in graphic art; http://www.vgboxart.com/author/halfswiss/

Nice, I love the album cover for Bioshock on Video Game Box Art. Yeah I do have pretty good skills in photoshop as well. Do you have msn or an email address? If you would like team up and do these icons with me we could dominate the forums with our skillzor.

Hey, Graffiti, I could probably help you a bit with these. I'm relatively advanced in graphic art; http://www.vgboxart.com/author/halfswiss/

Nice, I love the album cover for Bioshock on Video Game Box Art. Yeah I do have pretty good skills in photoshop as well. Do you have msn or an email address? If you would like team up and do these icons with me we could dominate the forums with our skillzor.

I have an MSN but I'm really trying too get rid of it, and I only check my e-mail 1-2 times a day.

I have an MSN but I'm really trying too get rid of it, and I only check my e-mail 1-2 times a day.

Hm well if you want to team up I'll add your name onto the first post above and I'll send you the PDF file so we have the same dimensions and layers.

• 3 weeks later...