What's the first thing you're gonna do?

markyhundreds

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

My first two are interchangeable, but at this point im thinking... (one in the chamber and gun game) - Campaign (Probs on easy so i dont rage at the game and find the campaign annoying) - Zombies - Combat training (To familiarise myself with the guns) - then i will head on to MP. i just cant wait so badly. 2 more days!!!!!

Ill play the Campaign at first to get a feeling for the Gameplay and weapons.

Further more I think we need to finish the campaign to unlock zombies like in W@W....

I think u have Kino der toten without needing to finish campaign, but i think u have to finish the campaign to get the pentagon. ;)

Buy a new Xbox. It will of stopped working what with all the jizz clogging up the hard drive 0_o. lol jk.

Nah, first thing is im gonna install onto my hard drive, then im gonna hit the multiplayer, then get the campaign. And zombies is gonna fit in there at some point.