Black Ops playdate-360 only

Lime dude

Hello world of Call of Duty! On Wednesday I am going to start up a lobby on a multiplayer private match on Black Ops for a BIG Black Ops Launch game. I will be filming live on my U-Stream all of the gameplay that will be happening. I am hoping to get to play all game modes possible in Black Ops on Wednesday, even the co-op mode. You are welcome to join this event but I just need you to copy, paste, and then fill the form out below please. Oh ya, and this is only for 360 players. This lobby will be airing at about 6:00 mountain time in the evening Also, it would be nice if you have a mic. If not, that's fine. thanks!

gamertag:

time zone:

And I will try to add you to my friends list if you fill this out early so that i am are sure that you will be one of the first people in the lobby. If you would be kind enough to help me invite players to the lobby, please reply by telling me that you are fine with doing that and I will add you as a friend so we could discuss our plans for Wednesday. Only one other person to help me hold the lobby. Please fill in the form before the list fills up. Please be sure that you will have Black Ops by Wednesday 6:00 and filling the form out is like signing a contract that you will be online. Thanks!

-LISTED:

Brown Bear67

PR1VAT3 P4RTZ

TrimPage

dogandrice3252

AM iL3GENDx

RTv o AmBusH

skinny jay

**iSW1ZZ

Graffiti Skys

** = maybe list

Please notify me if you would like to be on the maybe list. If you are on the maybe list, that means you are not really sure if you will make it to the game or not.

*EDIT* I will shut down the U-Steam at about 10:00 standard mountain time. Also if you would like to attend the event on the U-Stream, my name on there is Limedude115. And I you will only be able to join our gameplay before 6:00 mountain time and thats when im starting the live U-Steam. I WILL NOT BE EXCEPTING INVITATIONS AFTER 6:00 ON WEDNESDAY THE 10th. Thanks!

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah im in, though i might have average connection coz im from AUS but my internet is pretty good so we'll see what happens. Sounds like a great idea.

GT: PR1VAT3 P4RTZ

TZ: GMT +10:00 so Mountain time +17:00 which will be about 11:00am for me.

Will it be running all day or for a while? coz i might have school if i cant skip so i might be on 10pm your time...

Yeah im in, though i might have average connection coz im from AUS but my internet is pretty good so we'll see what happens. Sounds like a great idea.

GT: PR1VAT3 P4RTZ

TZ: GMT +10:00 so Mountain time +17:00 which will be about 11:00am for me.

Will it be running all day or for a while? coz i might have school if i cant skip so i might be on 10pm your time...

It will probably go until 10:00 or 10:30 standard mountain time. Anyone can back out whenever. So 6:00 to 10:30 mountain time

It is too bad that you are having it that time of day. I actually took the day off and will be on it all day on the 10th, and the time that you are holding it is when the wife gets home :(

lol

in case you change the time to a much earlier time

xbox gamertag: flipitj

time zone: Central

It is too bad that you are having it that time of day. I actually took the day off and will be on it all day on the 10th, and the time that you are holding it is when the wife gets home :(

lol

See I am the opposite. I have school from 8 in the morning till about 4:30 and you are probably wondering why I do not just start at 5. Well it takes me a while to get home because I walk, then I have to eat dinner.

lol

See I am the opposite. I have school from 8 in the morning till about 4:30 and you are probably wondering why I do not just start at 5. Well it takes me a while to get home because I walk, then I have to eat dinner.

no worries dude, I kinda guess that you either worked or had school and couldn't do it during the day.

I am not great at organizing things or otherwise I would do one for during the day, so I guess I'll wait and see if someone else is willing to put one together for during the day,

anyone else out there willing to do that?

I'm gunna assume since ground war is back the Libby limit will be 18 so you should be able to do 9v9 lime.

Ok thanks. would you like to help me host the lobby because I could really use some help with gathering all of the players together and at the rate players are joining, we are probably going to need another lobby to be set up on online. Also I was thinking since I am going to just invite everybody as a friend, I could just start up a party and invite everyone to it.