Gk is not a group

Phillips455

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Ouch. Brain hurts. Realization's a bitch, ain't it?

I don't believe it. Yer right, yer absolutely right. 'S gotta be, man.

GKNova6.

GK=General Kravtchenko.

Nova=The Nova Project.

6=shorthand for 'leader,' as in "John Clark is Rainbow Six."

So in the same way that John Clark is Rainbow Six, General Kravtchenko is GKNova Six. It's so simple it's stupid. It's been so in front of us the whole time you'd have to go cross-eyed to see it. THEY EVEN SAID...that this whole Nova gas thing was all because of some mad Russian general doing all these experiments.

I still say German Knowledge and IG Farben have SOMETHING to do with the story, something to do with the Nova Project. But now we have something clear as day, not all murky and redacted. And only days from release. Man...you deserve a promotion for figuring this out.

6=shorthand for 'leader,' as in "John Clark is Rainbow Six."

I could be wrong, but i believe that the -6 is just a continuation on the project name.

Project Nova-6, as in Nova-6 nerve gas. But still very possible.

I remember mentioning the Rainbow Six link in one of my first posts, but subsequently forgot about it, nice work reminding me!

I actually think this is true, the General is the leader of the Nova group, so he is Nova Six.

Look. Having had time to think about it, I think the OP is wrong. Not wrong about Kravtchenko, but premature in saying that GK was not a group.

We have a shit ton of documents that say otherwise. We know they're a corporation with alleged Nazi ties, part of the command and control infrastructure established in post-war Berlin, German Knowledge, somehow linked to IG Farben, and by 2010 were some shady, off-the-grid black operation looking to silence and/or discredit leakers.

If you ask me, I think GK was a group, possibly led by Kravtchenko, that used to be a German corporation that assisted the Nazis, then later helped both the US and Russia with Operation Paperclip and Russia's counterpart operation. The head of the corporation got into serious trouble when the extent of his Nazi ties came to light, and he was replaced, either by Kravtchenko or by someone who'd eventually be replaced by Kravtchenko. Kravtchenko looks over Himmler's biowarfare programs and decides to continue them, developing the Nova gas, a gas which seems to somehow magically combine the effects of Element 115, Nazi occult pseudo-science, tetrodotoxin, and all the other good stuff that makes zombies, into single nerve gas grenades. Whatever happened to Kravtchenko and his project didn't destroy GK as a whole, but got redacted to hell and back by the CIA and by 2010, the GK people know just barely more about what happened than we the fans know, and are not only trying to make up for lost time and research, they also have to contend with leaks threatening to expose their illegal activities.

That's my theory. I know it mentions zombies, and Treyarch said clearly that ZOMBIES. WILL. NOT. BE. IN. SINGLE. PLAYER.

But consider this. Rockstar Games once said LIBERTY. CITY. STORIES. WILL. NEVER. COME. OUT. FOR. THE. PS2. And it did. And they said the same exact thing about Vice City Stories. Don't trust a game developer who says something will never happen. What he means to say is that it "might" never happen.

well today i was reasearching Kravtchenko.

then i reslise that he is part of the russian military since, well cod wiki

and then a guess out of the blue gave me this:

General Kravtchenko

GK

so its a single person?

discuss

would explain why they are interrogating, you and want to know about why you tried to shoot him (thats not a spoiler, we knew that ages ago)