What will you play more?

JS4598

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll play SP until the eleventh, when I'll have a whole day to run through the campaign in one shot. I just don't hope it's like MW2's, I went through that on veteran in one sitting. I'm reluctant to say I haven't completed W@W's veteran. Falling short in two missions. After that I will play a little bit of both, MP & Zombies.

My tradition with CoD games is to play through the SP first, primarily to get a good bit of practice with the guns and also because this SP seems to look awesome, alot more so than any other CoD games to date.

Once I've finished the SP on either Regular or Hardened, I'll probably play Zombies, but I might play MP, it'll depend on my mood.

And why has NO ONE mentioned Dead Ops? I'm tearing my hair out trying to figure out what that is! :roll: