For those who have resisted watching the leaks...

deep breaths...maintain your anticipation for 6 days. we are almost there :D just relax. if you want to watch the rest of the leaks bc you have already seen them, I dont think anyone will mind. I did the same thing last night..just clicked a random link and saw something i didnt want to see. so i searched for more of it. but in the meantime

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I caved in. I watched leaked content. But in the absence of a zombie trailer, it was more than worth it. I thought I wanted this game before...I want this game so bad it's got me foaming at the mouth.

F*ck mouth, my whole house is foaming at the couch.

I mean, literally. I played World at War, W@W DS, Nazi Zombies and Final Fronts. I read the Ghost comic and played Modern Warfare 2 and Modern Warfare: Mobilized. I watched youtube clips of Modern Warfare: Force Recon. I have Black Ops Prestige edition on preorder and I intend to get the DS version as well. I thought I wanted the game. I didn't. NOW I REALLY DO, I REALLY DO, I WANT THIS GAME.

Trust me, though. The No Russian leak might have spoiled the game a little. The Black Ops leak sure as HELL ruined a LOT of the biggest, MOST EPIC SURPRISE Call of Duty has ever had up its sleeve to date, but at the same time, it's got me sitting through the most agonizing week of the year. I say this from experience...

YOU WANT THIS GAME. YOU NEED TO PLAY THIS. I'D TELL YOU WHY BUT I REFUSE TO SPOIL IT FOR YOU, EXCEPT TO SAY THAT WHEN YOU SEE IT, YOU WILL SHIT A BRICK OF SHITTY, BRICKY GOODNESS OUT OF HOW AWESOME IT IS. SO. FOR YOUR OWN GOOD. STAY AWAY FROM LEAKS AT ALL COSTS.

Thank you, that is all.

I caved in. I watched leaked content. But in the absence of a zombie trailer, it was more than worth it. I thought I wanted this game before...I want this game so bad it's got me foaming at the mouth.

F*ck mouth, my whole house is foaming at the couch.

I mean, literally. I played World at War, W@W DS, Nazi Zombies and Final Fronts. I read the Ghost comic and played Modern Warfare 2 and Modern Warfare: Mobilized. I watched youtube clips of Modern Warfare: Force Recon. I have Black Ops Prestige edition on preorder and I intend to get the DS version as well. I thought I wanted the game. I didn't. NOW I REALLY DO, I REALLY DO, I WANT THIS GAME.

Trust me, though. The No Russian leak might have spoiled the game a little. The Black Ops leak sure as HELL ruined a LOT of the biggest, MOST EPIC SURPRISE Call of Duty has ever had up its sleeve to date, but at the same time, it's got me sitting through the most agonizing week of the year. I say this from experience...

YOU WANT THIS GAME. YOU NEED TO PLAY THIS. I'D TELL YOU WHY BUT I REFUSE TO SPOIL IT FOR YOU, EXCEPT TO SAY THAT WHEN YOU SEE IT, YOU WILL SHIT A BRICK OF SHITTY, BRICKY GOODNESS OUT OF HOW AWESOME IT IS. SO. FOR YOUR OWN GOOD. STAY AWAY FROM LEAKS AT ALL COSTS.

Thank you, that is all.

Absolutely agree with this. Shame there hasn't been a place on the forum to actively discuss leaks, that's a couple of levels away from accidental viewing. I really want to talk about it and learn more but I don't want to ruin anything for anyone. I was gutted to see the ending of single player (accident) but I'm glad I've watched all the MP and Zombies footage. Awesome. Gave me my Zombies fix to get me through and made me even more excited.

I would see the leaks as the offical zombie trailer myself.

After all the effort to keep things quiet on Zombies with the slow release of information from GKnova6, I believe the leak may have been on purpose by Treyarch themselves.

It kind of fits in with the cloak & dagger theme of black ops.

Some one was bad and leaked information exactly like the mole did.

Personally I watched them, I've wait long enough for this sneak peek.

I'm very happy with what I saw. I think I saw some easter eggs for us to devour when the time comes.

I hate to say it, but if we wish to be competitive with other website working on the new black ops footage to get a head start on decoding the mysteries within them, then maybe we should reconsider the no-spoiler stance on this issue.

Regards Alpha.

Why do people not want to watch zombie gameplay? Especially MP gameplay.

I can understand SP gameplay, since I am also trying to avoid it.

I saw some SP gameplay, which is, quite honestly, making me more anxious to get my hands on the damn game already. I've seen some, but I'm trying to make sure I don't run into a leak that exposes game's ending.

I saw some Zombies footage as well as some MP footage; I think I've, in total, seen more MP footage leaks than the other Pillars. But I think the reason people don't want to watch Zombies footage is because people are more sensitive to the Zombies experience than the other game modes (Pillars), especially since there are bound to be tons of easter eggs, and people don't want to see videos of people searching for them.....neither do I, for that matter. And one never knows what to expect in concern to leaked footage, even if the recurring footage on YouTube are files originating from other accounts that may've been banned by Activision.

I would see the leaks as the offical zombie trailer myself. After all the effort to keep things quiet on Zombies with the slow release of information from GKnova6, I believe the leak may have been on purpose by Treyarch themselves.

Maybe. For a while I was thinking that Treyarch decided to say "Eh, f*ck you guys," in regards to official Zombies footage, because we leaked gameplay footage ourselves (well, not you, me, him, her, Carbonfibah, or most COD community members....but a few).

It kind of fits in with the cloak & dagger theme of black ops. Some one was bad and leaked information exactly like the mole did.

From my personal point of view, any employee that leaks that content should be sacked. But Treyarch seems to be a company that loves to "play around" when it comes to our anticipation of COD:BO, especially considering the whole thing with their viral content those months back.

Personally I watched them, I've wait long enough for this sneak peek. I'm very happy with what I saw. I think I saw some easter eggs for us to devour when the time comes.

You may feel happy at first, but do you not feel more anxious to play the game yourself? :oops:

I hate to say it, but if we wish to be competitive with other website working on the new black ops footage to get a head start on decoding the mysteries within them, then maybe we should reconsider the no-spoiler stance on this issue. Regards Alpha.

Time will tell, but for now I think you're the only person on CODZ who thinks that. :P

I would see the leaks as the offical zombie trailer myself. After all the effort to keep things quiet on Zombies with the slow release of information from GKnova6, I believe the leak may have been on purpose by Treyarch themselves.

Maybe. For a while I was thinking that Treyarch decided to say "Eh, f*ck you guys," in regards to official Zombies footage, because we leaked gameplay footage ourselves (well, not you, me, him, her, Carbonfibah, or most COD community members....but a few).

It kind of fits in with the cloak & dagger theme of black ops. Some one was bad and leaked information exactly like the mole did.

From my personal point of view, any employee that leaks that content should be sacked. But Treyarch seems to be a company that loves to "play around" when it comes to our anticipation of COD:BO, especially considering the whole thing with their viral content those months back.

Personally I watched them, I've wait long enough for this sneak peek. I'm very happy with what I saw. I think I saw some easter eggs for us to devour when the time comes.

You may feel happy at first, but do you not feel more anxious to play the game yourself? :oops:

I hate to say it, but if we wish to be competitive with other website working on the new black ops footage to get a head start on decoding the mysteries within them, then maybe we should reconsider the no-spoiler stance on this issue. Regards Alpha.

Time will tell, but for now I think you're the only person on CODZ who thinks that. :P

i second alpha!