For those who have resisted watching the leaks...

Stay that way... Trust me. Try your hardest to stay away from spoilers, leaks, and the COD HQ BO Zombies forums (lots of leaks and spoilers). It's entirely worth it. I've seen MOST of the leaks, and from what I've seen, it'd be better to stay away and be surprised, because the things in this game are so spectacular it'd be better to be surprised. Hopefully this will help you knowing that if you can resist for the next week, you will literally have to change your pants. Everything I've seen came straight from us, and I can personally remember when a lot of the things I've seen were asked for in the forums. Just a fair warning! ;)

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Newer or older footage? Because if you absolutely HAVE to watch footage(which you shouldn't) watch the older footage, it doesn't reveal as much.

What video are you guys talking about?? I haven't seen much to know whats going on so I'm ok.

Don't watch the new leaked videos of things that will make you poke your eyes out and question your will to be surprised when said game comes out.......

This thread is pointless, there are multiple threads saying te same exact thing as this. And you cannot tell people to not take brains, just as you can't ask for them.

I respectfully disagree, as the other threads told people not to post leaked footage or talk about leaked footage, while this thread is encouraging people who have not seen leaks or have only seen some leaked footage to not watch them for another week. And I'm sorry about the brains thing, I didn't know you weren't allowed to put that, I will take that out of my post.

BTW is this igetmyspason or someone completely different? I didn't know you could change your names on the forum

Yeah it's spas, if you wanna change your name shoot carbon a pm. And it's just kinda repetitive. Carbon said in his last topic in the lounge pretty much the same thing as you although it wasn't the topic of the post. I agree with you 100 percent though. The only footag I've watched was MP so I could see what the maps look like since I'll have the strategy guide tomorrow.

ive seen some spoilers and ive seen the new crawler zombie and what it does its just like a smoker from left 4 dead series but cod waw was out first so whos to say they didnt have the concept for that zombie first *cough* picture in the teleporter der reise no joke look :twisted: go to 8:15 in the vid No mod edit NO LEAKED INFO :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

p.s. dont care if i get kicked off last tme im posting :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: 8-)

your to late. this was already found out on the forum

http://callofdutyzombies.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=2651

so :P

well treyarch kept zombies a secret, even through out the interviews they sat for. so i hated them for that and i went on a leakers footage spree. from what ive seen, i can tell its not going to be an easy game. so far no one has made it past level 8. ..esh. good job treyarch im proud of you.

as for those who havnt seen any leaked footage yet.. get rady because ur in for a very great surprize. :twisted:

well now thanks to a number of people they have ruined the damn anticipation for me now, i know what zombies is like what dead ops iss and the campain.... i really hope its all a fake chain to throw people off course.... i havent watched the videos through but people send me links and when i click them i see like 10seconds IDIOT PEOPLE>!

well now thanks to a number of people they have ruined the damn anticipation for me now, i know what zombies is like what dead ops iss and the campain.... i really hope its all a fake chain to throw people off course.... i havent watched the videos through but people send me links and when i click them i see like 10seconds IDIOT PEOPLE>!

i can confirm that what you are seeing is NOT fake.. I was upset too, but trust me when i tell you that when you play Nazi Zombies you are gonna be blown away..The game feels awesome! The zombies are smarter.. there are more of them.. ugh..i can't go into too much detail, but trust me .. epic!@

I don't really mind leaked footage. I'll eventually see everything anyway, and trust me, how the game plays and how it feels is much more important than how it looks. MW2 is a great example of this. All the gameplay vids before the release and all the trailers were cool and all, but once you played them, it was very different.

And also, Ive seen a lot of leaked SP, MP, and zombie gameplay. As far as SP goes, some things were spoiled, but i still don't actually know anything about the main story yet. The MP has been pretty much revealed in its entirety and Zombies has revealed a new story element but there are a lot of things that are still unanswered.

I know; I especially concur with your hope that it's a "fake chain", that my belief is that these early copies are very different from the actual copies we will be getting on November 9th. But what if it isn't. If it's the real deal, then.....well, I shouldn't have looked. :(

That's the thing about leaks, especially leaking things that shouldn't be released until a specified date. People don't care what effect it will have on others; they pretty much post leaked footage because they can. Some of them do it to be like "Hey look at me! I have the full game and I'm gonna post it on YouTube!"

I wonder if these leaks will be detrimental to Treyarch's involvement with the COD community. Treyarch gets more involved with its community than IW does, but maybe some people in the community take advantage of it. A few rotten apples spoil the whole bunch, and we have no one to blame but ourselves...

i didnt get mw2 untill about august :D i watched every campaign mission, but it still blew me away and i was going wow for about a week later :D and black ops is 10000x better trust me, i found the whole story leaked, and its GOOD escpecially the cutscenes :D and zombies, its so much better to play it, and 4 player still :D