Stores releasing Black Ops early????!!!?!?!

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

theres a shop near me calle "G-Force" which started to sell mw2 a week early and there planning to do the same with black ops, but only the normal edition, so i didnt pre-order there so i have to wait :( :cry:

I hear ya man. I'm going to the midnight release for my hardened edition. But, look at it this way. You could get banned off of xbox for having a game of such hype that early. That's the only reason I really don't care about it. And please don't say you can't get banned for that kind of stuff... :)

My sister has pre-ordered many things off amazon, which is where i ordered Black Ops. She had thing up to a week earlier than everybody else should have it. So Maybe people who pre-ordered it off amazon will get it anytime from today. It had happened with things like CD's, so why not game? they are on a disk aswell, so hopefully i will be playing LOTS of zombies early :)

Hey Guys,

today i checked my "new" pre-ordering status...

At first I placed my preorder at amazon UK... BUT YESTERDAY THEY CANCELLED MY ORDER, BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT ALLOWED TO SHIP TO GERMANY!!! :shock: (in Germany almost every shooter game is extremely censored :x :x For example in the german W@W version is the whole Zombiemode not available)

So I placed a new order at game.co.uk and today I got a confirmation via email that my order has been packed and is already shipped. Date of delivery: 5-6th of November!

When the game arrives this weekend ill kiss the postman! :lol:

I work at Gamestation in the UK, part of the GAME group. We got it in stock on Wednesday, but aren't allowed to sell it till midnight on monday. Not even allowed to give me my hardened edition :cry: I think I'll be able to pick it up Monday sometime though.

Also, I got a free Black Ops poster signed by Mark Lamia 8-)

Usually retail stores get them a week early before the release/street date. And sometimes people don't get the memo to NOT sell these games before its release date.

That's probably what happened. =/ Lucky for those who got it early, sucks for everyone else who has to wait.

Most Mom and Pop stores break street dates early because if they get a reputation for it, they will pull customers from the Big Box retailers like Gamestop and Best Buy. And for some small stores it's the only way they can stay in business.

Big stores like that will never break dates.