This site is growing!

carbonfibah

This site is growing everyday! As we near the release of Black Ops this site will continue to grow, and especially after the release. I plan to make this the #1 go-to site for everything Black Ops zombies.

I just wanted to share some visitor stats with you since the new CoDz site went live. These numbers are based off the visitor counter on the homepage.

April - 15,901

May - 32,565

June - 22,215

July - 31,525

Aug - 52,173

Sept - 53,503

Oct - 80,342

These are visitors per month, as you can see we are growing. We now have on average anywhere from 2,000 - 3,000 visits a day according to the visitor counter on the homepage, tracking unique visits to the homepage and forum. Yesterday (halloween) we had 4,944 visits.

As the site increases in traffic and members, I ask that you continue to treat everyone kindly, especially new members who may not know the ropes. As long as we continue to be friendly and inviting, new members will soon find a zombie safe haven for all their needs.

Together as a community we have been through a lot, and with the release of Black Ops we have a lot of work ahead of us.

I leave you with this. We have a week left, please refrain from viewing and posting leaks, it is a serious spoiler and tarnishes the CoDz name. We are a hack/glitch/console modding/leak free community (except for PC modding of course, gotta make those zombie maps! ;) )

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've found myself lurking on this forum for the past 2 months as it seems to be the only real place on the Internet that is filled with intelligent discussions about Zombies. You guys should be proud, the theories you guys have come up with have all been entertaining, and some have been just plain awesome.

I am a very hardcore Zombies player and I never exploit bugs. You will be seeing me a lot more around here once Black Ops goes live. Until then, keep up the fantastic work you all do in making this site as friendly and open as it is and I can't wait to start bouncing strategies off of you guys.

Just a few more days before we are all enjoying the best designed maps to grace the game mode!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...